Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Annie.. i love tht u r delusional.. i love the after effects of ur delusional thinking and i love the delusional world... and what I see now is he himself is delusional...

Beautifully written.. and now me back to my delusional world...😍😊
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi, i am back after ages, not that i was out of delusional land...haha, can never be,just got busy. Thank u all for your wonderful comments... Love u all

So, here is special OS, on you-know-who...(Nope its not Voldemort...shudders...haha)...

And its dedicated to my lovely crime-partner...Nidzy...wish u a very happy birthday!!!!

Still i miss you!!!

I woke up early in the morning, and immediately reached for my phone. Disappointed seeing no missed calls or msgs, i was about to sulk, when i remembered that she was not in town. She was away, kilometeres away for a show and i was missing her like hell. Yes, i know, its been only 2 days since she left, i frowned at my concience as it chided me, but i still miss her.
I know i could have been with her had i only accepted the offer, but it was a choice we made together after evaluating all pros and cons. Things are looking bright after ages, and we didnt want anything and i mean just ANYTHING to spoil it. But i still miss her. If I sound like a love-sick puppy, unlike any character i played, i do not mind,
because, thats how my girl is. Such is her aura that if she is not around, it seems all empty, and hell i miss her.

Ok, before i could one more time brood ober how much i miss her, my phone rang, and i leapt towards it, with a huge smile on my face, very well knowing who it could be.And i was right, as that melodious voice greeted me, making my grin more wide, if that was possible. I chatted with her for a while, and after taking assurance that she will look
after herself and promising to do the same, i hang up.But,oh i still miss her.

I got up from the bed, and made my way outside, where my dog greeted me, bringing me out of the gloomy mood i was in. I had bought him, when i was in dire need of a companion, when things where all topsy-turvy in my life and i wanted someone who would listen and not say a word. And he has been a perfect companion. I played with him for a while, and then left for work. Yes, despite having no show on hand, i was busy,unlike what i have been projecting to world. I was busy in settling my life for a perfect future, where there will be security, happiness and HER. Yes, i was busy in making arrangements to welcome her in my life. And yet again, i started missing her.

We have been together for a long long time, yet i can never have enough of her, its like i want her with me so that i can be me. Yes, people close to me, know how unlike myself i become in her absense, but as i said, not my fault. Thats my girl and i miss her lots.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a long tiring day, i was sitting in my balcony, enjoying the  weather outside, but still missing her by my side, when the ring of my phone got me out of my thoughts. She knew i was waiting for her call, and i was not surprised, coz thats how we were, we always knew what other would want or say.
I spoke to her, listening as she excitedly told me about her adventures, telling her again to take care and not exert,esp her back, to which she laughed. By the way, did i tell u how rythmic her laughter is, its like music of my wind chimes. Well, we had our small little conversation and then bidding her good bye,i went to sleep.

Closing my eyes, i thanked god, for its one day less without her, and praying for the day, when she will be all mine. I soon slept, off into dreamland, but still i miss her!!!!

I do not know how it is, but after philosophical lessons from someone πŸ˜‰, i wanted to write this, so if u like it press the LIKE tab and do comment...

Till next time

Annie
Edited by annie07 - 12 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
a very cute os...really...
he misses her,she misses hm fr sure...n v miss them..!
really liked it:)
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Annie...it was super cute...i was all lost in Arti lala land😍

btw it so sounded like Mr. B himself...how he always pays close attention to her small details and wants to take care of her caringly...as she knows too...he is"Caring" rati styleπŸ˜‰

Loved it lots Annie...keep writing more such delusional OSes😳

Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
shinz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don noe abt them, but I totally am in the dreamland.. superb Annie.. takes me back to those days when it was so crazy.. still is for some of us.. they are worth it.. they always were...
cute cute !!
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
MIND BLOWING!!!!

Loved Loved Loved it!!!! So true it is ;)

Great piece of writing :D
Edited by AmyArTiMayUr - 12 years ago
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Deeep *sigh...annie it was so beautifully written & i don't need to tell u i guess how i feel after reading this! this is awesome! i know things will be fine soon ...very soon! fingers r crossed!!!!!!!!!!but it wa a heart touching OS!!!!! loved it!!!!!!
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@Annie

Awesom os

i m in ArTi dreamland

do write more
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
eee...MAN...ArTi OS...❀️😍😍..
its has been such a LONG time i have read one from u Annie...n GOODNESS me,this one's amazing again...πŸ€ͺand why do u keep them short,it  makes me demand more n more...i just started n it just ended...at least make it REAL LONG Woman...πŸ˜‰

and Bijlani ka gyaan,topping it up with his gestures everywhere...hayee...Me wants shaadi...*stomps foot*...🀣

keep them coming...n LONGER...

Debzy...πŸ€—

P.S-I had msged with "mere dill ka haal" that day...couldn't gather courage for the later part...πŸ˜†
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Philosophical lessons!🀣
k.. i cudnt understand wt he meant by d updates? swatz, vinu n me r spendin hours 2 analyse it...🀣...
n v cud arrive @ only 1 conclusion dat he misses her a lot!!!😳
lovely OS annie... sent me bac 2 my ArTi dreamland!😍
keep writin more!!
luv ya!πŸ€—
😳