Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

..~..Miley Jab Hum Tum Creations Gallery #52..~.. (Page 42)

Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Parz , Ragz, Sid Beautifull staff's Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ.MohitzPari.aishhh.

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
gorgeous work yams di !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

thank you so much Pooja Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
thankyou Everyone Hug

aishhh.XSilentWishesXBepannaah.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I'm gonna have to go and like all the pages it seems Stern Smile 2 minutes I'll be back to actually comment on the sig Stern SmileROFL

XSilentWishesXyulZrelentless.

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Siddheshwari babaTongueHow r u? Not a place to ask stillLOL(Im like dis onlyROFL)Wont say i missed u coz i,myself were not here so no missing gameEvil Smileanyway,As usual amazing work..Loved d last & 2nd last one most..V.touching text..
Keep Rocking..errmmm... Sid (Chalo apka naam lena toh banta haiROFLHug)

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Siddheshwari babaTongue beti kisko bularahiho Stern SmileROFLHow r u? Not a place to ask stillLOL(Im like dis onlyROFL)Wont say i missed u coz i,myself were not here so no missing gameEvil Smileanyway,As usual amazing work..Loved d last & 2nd last one most..V.touching text..
Keep Rocking..errmmm... Sid (Chalo apka naam lena toh banta haiROFLHug) oo so it was me all this way ShockedROFLROFL lol.. i kind of figured it out with the 1st 3 letter of that siddheshwari name Stern SmileROFL yaha pe mera dostana suru hogaya hai aur now u toh even gave me a girly name Stern SmileROFL i cant express my happiness towards u PiyuStern SmileROFL anywayss chal.. thankyouu so much for liking them Hug means alot :D *rushes to check which one was the last and 2nd siggy*ROFL

piya2025.

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

[QUOTE=piya2025]Siddheshwari babaTongue beti kisko bularahiho Stern SmileROFLApko babaji..U know na boys r so rare on IF..Ekks On forum except Criket forum which i dont visitLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.So guess karna tha naTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.How r u? Not a place to ask stillLOL(Im like dis onlyROFL)Wont say i missed u coz i,myself were not here so no missing gameEvil Smileanyway,As usual amazing work..Loved d last & 2nd last one most..V.touching text..
Keep Rocking..errmmm... Sid (Chalo apka naam lena toh banta haiROFLHug) oo so it was me all this way ShockedROFLROFL lol.. i kind of figured it out with the 1st 3 letter of that siddheshwari name Stern SmileROFL -Wah!bohout jaldi samaj aa gayyi apkoConfused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.yaha pe mera dostana suru hogaya hai aur now u toh even gave me a girly name Stern SmileROFL-OMFG! See god what has trunned ur payara sa DuniyaLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Just today while coming from coching i saw some guyz r standing,holding der hands,der were 3 in number & laughing like girls..& i asked to my mom,Ladke aise bhi hote hai..? (couldnt used d actual wordLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.) BTW who's ur partnner..milwala zarror,dont worry wont steal d spacial person from uLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.(eekkss..Neveri ROFL)cant express my happiness towards u PiyuStern SmileROFL-Really? thinking if i Should  take it in a gud or bad wayConfused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.But awwwwLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. anywayss chal.. thankyouu so much for liking them Hug means alot :D *rushes to check which one was the last and 2nd siggy*ROFL-yeah sure..take ur timeWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. & Uhh!I 've real parz comment u were ill kya? i hope u r better now :)[/QUOTE]

& Preety di dont kill me for spamming here,i dont do it often here,u know..everyone knows actually..im such a gud kid afterallLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ.MohitzPari.

Go to top