Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh i don't want to say anything regarding it being a copy, coz i know that had i been a fan of that show(very improbable😆), id not have liked anyone commenting that way...For me, YPNHK and its story &cast , especially Abher and Yarav are unique, special and inimitable in every which way and i don't even want to think about comparing it with any other show
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just saw a few minutes of the show yesterday...the boy does look squinted and neither of the leads can act...Maybe they will brush up their skills fast, but till now its a thumbs-down👎🏼i haven't watched BBB so can't draw comparisons with Ranveer, but i HATED that girl when she was in Roadies...very dominating and materialistic she was..but then most roadies are like that...the show runs coz of their meanness...
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I too caught up with the first episode of the show.. The guy does look like Ranveer a lot. And Shambhavi, well, I've only seen her in MTV shows, Roadies and Girl Talk... Both leads might improve with time.. The show seems to be a mix of BBB and "Chhat" concept.. But seriously I'd prefer giving a miss to any show that remotely reminds me of AbHer and YPNHK!😳

I can survive hearing same tunes in other shows, but seeing stuff with same concepts or scenes is asking for too much!😕
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Naina, this show comes right when we eat dinner, at Zee there is Choti Bahu somehow I am liking it better than CB. There is too much violence and negativity on CB, hatred between small kids. We just have Zee and Sony subscription.

After first episode of CCKP the story is building its own, I am not seeing any more resemblance. I love specially dadi and dads in serial.Agree with you guys the leads are not good at acting so far.

Except YPNHK I only watched YRKKH on YT earlier, YRKKH  because its marwari background attracted me but was bored in a month. YPNHK is probably only serial I watched more for leads than story, I mean after Brij's character murder it did loose charm but ABHER/YARAV kept me glued till the end.

Even today, if they come together I will watch them anywhere I can.

Edited by bbbccc - 13 years ago
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bbbccc

Naina, this show comes right when we eat dinner, at Zee there is Choti Bahu somehow I am liking it better than CB. There is too much violence and negativity on CB, hatred between small kids.

But CB comes at 7:30 PM?😕 Is the schedule different outside India? Haven't seen CB ever, so can't talk about it. As far as CCKP is concerned, Its come at 8:30 here, and m watching Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani at that time. So Not much of a problem for me😳

After first episode of CCKP the story is building its own, I am not seeing any more resemblance. I love specially dadi and dads in serial.Agree with you guys the leads are not good at acting so far.

Yeah, Dadi came across nice in the first episode, "Modern" to term it, with Sheila Ki Jawani Bhajan and all....  The resemblence here I was talking about is only the "chhat" concept. By resemblance in terms of story, I was referring to the other show on zee.

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Naina,

In US it comes at 8:30 PM too with CB. I watched todays episode and loved dadi and her love between two families was so transparent.

I know our timings are messed up..
Edited by bbbccc - 13 years ago
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not only these two but no one can match abher or yarav. Its not only in shows but i tried this chaje thing in real also. Its fun. Thanks to abher. Thanks bhanji.