Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hope now we will get some onscreen romance for which we r craving๐Ÿ˜ญ
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thats what I noticed that the dialogues and the story has kind of picked up its pace.
saanjh11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mistyi

Thats what I noticed that the dialogues and the story has kind of picked up its pace.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† nope yaar dialogue were always written by barry only now he will write story too
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

ya now barry both in dialogues and story,screen play lets hope all goes well after ved left 

Hope everything goes well Sanjh & there's the return of Maaneet magic with full-on romance........
saanjh11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Hope everything goes well Sanjh & there's the return of Maaneet magic with full-on romance........

ya dear barry is good dialogue writer so hope so
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LOL
Poor barry has to do both screenplay n dialogues..i hate makers for replacing the original team of swati neol n vincent!

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

ya dear barry is good dialogue writer so hope so[/QUOTE                                                                                                                                                      He's one of the oldest member so he knows the pulse of the audience.........hope he does justice to Maaneet's romance