•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys,,i saw in last 2 3 pages and i didnt find the similar topic,,
we all love kmh,,bt i noticed sometime sme scenes are incompleted,,,
for example:
1.why rudhra become a criminal.humein abhi tak nahi batya gya.
2.arjun ne jignesh ko kya kaha tha jo ausne arohi se sorry mangi.
3.arohi ne fountani pe kya wish mangi thi.

iske ilava bhi kai baar 2 scenes ka combi bahut galt hota hai.jab arohi ka aur ka uske ghar walo ka combi karte hai bahut acha hota hai.but sumtimes woh ek scene ko poora kat kar doosra scene dhaal dete.jo kabhi kabhi acha nahi lagta.for example:jab arjun ne arohi ko bataya ke wo hi arjun ka da hai.everyone was waitinf for the next scene.bt they didnt show anything.

and the background music.i think kmh music rocks.and it suits perfectly as a bg music.it also okay  that they take sum other songs,but sumtimes they mixed so may music,ke scene ko dekhne ka maja khraab ho jata hai.because hum us scene ussi tune mein feel kar rhe hote hai fir ek aur song aa jata fir ek aur.i think they have to work on this.for example,i think in ystrday epi,,pehle kmh ka bg music,,fir kismat se,,fir kmh ka music.

but at the end i want to say i love kmh.becuse kmh is our kmh,,they are for us.but there r sumthing thtta i want to share with you guys.
please give your suggestions.
nyc topic i too feel d same 
agree wid ur all points
i guess we will get all the answers in the future epis :) i dont know about number 2, but for others, i feel we'll definitely get to know them in future :).

yup there r a lot of editing bloopers in KMH2. hope they improve, like once before showing Dadi they showed Arohi's house and once they ended Arohi's soliloquey in middle.

i noticed the khichdi of BG music in the Valentine day epis too but they perfectly suited the situation so no complaints until it becomes too much :)
I agree that there r many ques which r not answered yet bt hope n i think that they will reveal them
i guess the quest abt why rudra turned into a don/criminalz gonna b answerd in the last....
might b after arjun n arohi r completly 2geather 4gettin the enemity btwnn them n wen they finally dcide 2 spend their life 2geathr....

yhh i agree wid u on the abrupt scene endings...
esp wen they mix emotional n funny scenes 2geathr...
lyk they did yest...the dostana track was nt appropriate for yest epi esp aftr arjun n arohi's emotional scene....

yhhh evn i wanna knw arohi's wish!!! the bg music while she was wishin was quite serious so myt b sumfin important unlike dhonduz stupid wish....lol

i think the answer of 2 question is ke arjun knows the secret of jignesh affair with his secetary:)