sid- is not damon of pkyek

addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well, looking at things now, though it seems that pkyek is going tvd way, but it is more of twilight...sid is more like emmett or jasper....remember in the twilight book it is mentioned that  jasper & emmett wanted to kill bella...but then stopped b'coz alice told him bella is gonna be friends with her....😕
reason: 1
if sid and piya are supposed to be like damon & elena why would they bring paanchi close to sid? sid too is feeling something 4 panchi..isn't it evident when sid gets irritated looking at danish?
what would be the whole point of showing panchi jealous,sid protective for panchi in front of danish..remember sid said once to panchi that even he doesn't know why he helped her?
reason 2
 the first time sid & abhay came face to face the expression on abhay's face was of anger..but expression on sid's face was not anger...he looked torn....
reason 3:
...why abhay is not concerned if panchi is working with sid...even she is in danger... (he cares for them as well that's why he was searching tracker in the jungle, saved misha from the earthquake..even gave suggestions to stay protected from wolves in the jungle)
reason 4:
even now, the biggest stress is given to the point that sid should not see piya..b'coz her face is like maithili....but as per the story..which piya heard nothing is said that somebody else also loved maithili...it is always a love story of abhandra & maithili....looking at the love between brothers in the pic...it would be smtng like abhay or sid both ready to sacrifice their love for their bother's happiness.
reason 5:
and remember abhay said to this mom..that u & dad had saved me & sid that night...
so that means sid was also there when mithili was being burnt alive.....& even sid suffered as much as abhay....  
prediction:
i think being a good elder brother sid was helping abhay & maithili run away....but king ordered to burn maithili...and abhay couldn't save maithili & sid couldn't save his brother...than both  were born as vampires...both close to haseena...but sid not ready to accept the rules of chand...wanted to hunt humans as well...parted ways...but was angry with maithili because she is responsible for ruining abhay (his little baby brothers life)...and his happy human life..he hates the feeling of love, compassion..he thinks that people with heart are very weak...there is no real love it's only the lusts that is there ...hence he's a womeniser now....remember even chand & hassena had problems with piya b'coz she looks like maithili...hassena specially...even she thinks that piya is responsible for creating distance between her & her son abhay.
so similarly sid thinks it's maithili who came in between him & her brother.... 

also in sid's interview he said that after the story of his past will be revealed ppl will feel compassion towards sid...& more over sid & panchi together have excellent chemistry & looks like elder son & daughter - in -law of raichand fly...

well this is just a thought ...waiting to read u'r thoughts as well.................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow lovely post it can be trueeeeeeeeeeeee......... i want it to be i want siddy to be a good bacha like emmett
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
It sounds logical to me. But let's see if that is what the creatives have thought. I also think Abhay said something like that Sid has cared for only one person and that is Haseena when she says that Sid does love Abhay. Maybe Sid is also angry because Haseena has favoured Abhay over Sid.
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
My prediction is a bit different.... May be that abhay only knows one side of story... May be the one who told the abhayendra maithli truth to king was sid... May be he had alwez loved metz but because of abhay metz dint give much attention to him... Remember that abhayendra was ordered death and maithli was locked in room... So if sid was the one who put the talk to kings ears then he would have not tolerated metz being burned alive...[sid must have thought that once he gets metz..he will save abhay and never let metz know that abhay is alive..thats ekta ishtyle] And may be he would have tried to save metz and abhay but abhay would have accused him for being the culprit and disowned him as a brother..may be even metz died with hatred in her heart for sid and due to this self hate sid would have tried to end his life thinking the fact that he has neither his brother nor his love alive..and at this point chand and hasina would have saved him by making him a vamp... And then he would have begged hasina to save abhay and metz too, chand must have refused saying that not possible and hasina would have fallen soft for sid's yearnings... but metz was burnt so couldn't be saved and abhay is given a new life.. .but here after differences between brothers continue to move deeper and may be abhay snatches away all the memories of maithli from him saying that he doesnt deserve them and may be chand would have supported abhay so now he is back as evil... Its my pov :)Edited by SimplyAparajita - 13 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm let wait and watch.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post. But I do not read or watch Twilight yet nor  VD. Lets see what Ekta will give us.
shri kannan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: addiction

well, looking at things now, though it seems that pkyek is going tvd way, but it is more of twilight...sid is more like emmett or jasper....remember in the twilight book it is mentioned that  jasper & emmett wanted to kill bella...but then stopped b'coz alice told him bella is gonna be friends with her....😕

reason: 1
if sid and piya are supposed to be like damon & elena why would they bring paanchi close to sid? sid too is feeling something 4 panchi..isn't it evident when sid gets irritated looking at danish?
what would be the whole point of showing panchi jealous,sid protective for panchi in front of danish..remember sid said once to panchi that even he doesn't know why he helped her?

I think Panchi's character is similar to Bonnie's in TVD ( especially in the novel its elaborated)
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey truly u came up with a logical situation...didnt strike me at all.😃
Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post.... nd i realy hope tht sid is not like damon!
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u r talking logic

but d writers of dis show dont hav logic

they just jump frm 1 storyline 2 another

they might just show 1 fine day tht sid loves pia

wht abt panchi?????? idont kno nd neither do d writers