India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

sid- is not damon of pkyek

addiction Senior Member
addiction
addiction

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
well, looking at things now, though it seems that pkyek is going tvd way, but it is more of twilight...sid is more like emmett or jasper....remember in the twilight book it is mentioned that  jasper & emmett wanted to kill bella...but then stopped b'coz alice told him bella is gonna be friends with her....Confused
reason: 1
if sid and piya are supposed to be like damon & elena why would they bring paanchi close to sid? sid too is feeling something 4 panchi..isn't it evident when sid gets irritated looking at danish?
what would be the whole point of showing panchi jealous,sid protective for panchi in front of danish..remember sid said once to panchi that even he doesn't know why he helped her?
reason 2
 the first time sid & abhay came face to face the expression on abhay's face was of anger..but expression on sid's face was not anger...he looked torn....
reason 3:
...why abhay is not concerned if panchi is working with sid...even she is in danger... (he cares for them as well that's why he was searching tracker in the jungle, saved misha from the earthquake..even gave suggestions to stay protected from wolves in the jungle)
reason 4:
even now, the biggest stress is given to the point that sid should not see piya..b'coz her face is like maithili....but as per the story..which piya heard nothing is said that somebody else also loved maithili...it is always a love story of abhandra & maithili....looking at the love between brothers in the pic...it would be smtng like abhay or sid both ready to sacrifice their love for their bother's happiness.
reason 5:
and remember abhay said to this mom..that u & dad had saved me & sid that night...
so that means sid was also there when mithili was being burnt alive.....& even sid suffered as much as abhay....  
prediction:
i think being a good elder brother sid was helping abhay & maithili run away....but king ordered to burn maithili...and abhay couldn't save maithili & sid couldn't save his brother...than both  were born as vampires...both close to haseena...but sid not ready to accept the rules of chand...wanted to hunt humans as well...parted ways...but was angry with maithili because she is responsible for ruining abhay (his little baby brothers life)...and his happy human life..he hates the feeling of love, compassion..he thinks that people with heart are very weak...there is no real love it's only the lusts that is there ...hence he's a womeniser now....remember even chand & hassena had problems with piya b'coz she looks like maithili...hassena specially...even she thinks that piya is responsible for creating distance between her & her son abhay.
so similarly sid thinks it's maithili who came in between him & her brother.... 

also in sid's interview he said that after the story of his past will be revealed ppl will feel compassion towards sid...& more over sid & panchi together have excellent chemistry & looks like elder son & daughter - in -law of raichand fly...

well this is just a thought ...waiting to read u'r thoughts as well.................

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jdivya92iqralovespkyekPriyaThakurSapphire_238Ms-Min-Hokoyal-kajalangel3142Sam_dean4EvashruthiRffkhanYukti_Ratzholicamail1601TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rumi-nyctophiliaTheBlackJaguar

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
wow lovely post it can be trueeeeeeeeeeeee......... i want it to be i want siddy to be a good bacha like emmett

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

addiction

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
It sounds logical to me. But let's see if that is what the creatives have thought. I also think Abhay said something like that Sid has cared for only one person and that is Haseena when she says that Sid does love Abhay. Maybe Sid is also angry because Haseena has favoured Abhay over Sid.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICnyctophilia

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
My prediction is a bit different.... May be that abhay only knows one side of story... May be the one who told the abhayendra maithli truth to king was sid... May be he had alwez loved metz but because of abhay metz dint give much attention to him... Remember that abhayendra was ordered death and maithli was locked in room... So if sid was the one who put the talk to kings ears then he would have not tolerated metz being burned alive...[sid must have thought that once he gets metz..he will save abhay and never let metz know that abhay is alive..thats ekta ishtyle] And may be he would have tried to save metz and abhay but abhay would have accused him for being the culprit and disowned him as a brother..may be even metz died with hatred in her heart for sid and due to this self hate sid would have tried to end his life thinking the fact that he has neither his brother nor his love alive..and at this point chand and hasina would have saved him by making him a vamp... And then he would have begged hasina to save abhay and metz too, chand must have refused saying that not possible and hasina would have fallen soft for sid's yearnings... but metz was burnt so couldn't be saved and abhay is given a new life.. .but here after differences between brothers continue to move deeper and may be abhay snatches away all the memories of maithli from him saying that he doesnt deserve them and may be chand would have supported abhay so now he is back as evil... Its my pov :)

Edited by SimplyAparajita - 01 March 2011 at 2:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana....ffkhanTOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rumi-

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
hmmm let wait and watch.
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Nice post. But I do not read or watch Twilight yet nor  VD. Lets see what Ekta will give us.
shri kannan Senior Member
shri kannan
shri kannan

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by addiction

well, looking at things now, though it seems that pkyek is going tvd way, but it is more of twilight...sid is more like emmett or jasper....remember in the twilight book it is mentioned that  jasper & emmett wanted to kill bella...but then stopped b'coz alice told him bella is gonna be friends with her....Confused
reason: 1
if sid and piya are supposed to be like damon & elena why would they bring paanchi close to sid? sid too is feeling something 4 panchi..isn't it evident when sid gets irritated looking at danish?
what would be the whole point of showing panchi jealous,sid protective for panchi in front of danish..remember sid said once to panchi that even he doesn't know why he helped her?

I think Panchi's character is similar to Bonnie's in TVD ( especially in the novel its elaborated)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_roxxSimplyAparajitaAnamikaSJain

luv07prida IF-Rockerz
luv07prida
luv07prida

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
hey truly u came up with a logical situation...didnt strike me at all.Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index