India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Today Is A Sad Day!!!!!!! (Page 3)

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I apologize to YRKKH and Pratigya forum members if we hurt them in any way...

Please forgive us...Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
we yrkkh-ians have forgiven you even though i dont know you laxmi but my humble request plz come back forget the past and look at the future sgp people and forum needs and misses you

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahshelly_nair-allizwell-crysindGurpreetD

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
laxmi, truly w/o you the forum is so colorless..no emoticons no fun !!! You shud come back soon.

Hope to see you soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

we yrkkh-ians have forgiven you even though i dont know you laxmi but my humble request plz come back forget the past and look at the future sgp people and forum needs and misses you

Thank you for ur kind gesture... We all are sorry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-GurpreetDARJRANSIDVARSK

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
....Rubal..... what is all this???? chotu.... increasing my TRP in the forum....
Rubal, shelly, manju, himanshu, madhu,aneesha,sheems,poshah, sheemu, netri, haaki, vipu, shwets, febs, renu,armaan, tarun....... i have no words..... u guyz left me speechless with your love..... thanks a lot.... i am glad u guyz realised what happens when the award shows r conducted..... it creates rifts amongst the forums.... we get so much blinded with our love for the characters that we move on to personal abuse.... which is not correct......as we end up hurting others as well as ourselves..... Aman cud have given a formal warning....but i guess no one wud have attempted to ask for forgiveness to the ones we hurt..... so i just did that.... as i din know personally the one who started it really wud apologise or not..... but i was hurt and to heal that sense in me...i had to do that.....
Also kept away myself yest. from our forum only because in such a frame of mind.... i cud not be interactive the way i am usually.... so addressing u all today......
haila..... ee ka hua.... SPEECHLESS bholke..... itna bada SPEECH de diya......yeh hi toh hai.... apne forum ka jadoo..... acche acchon ko bholne pe majbhoor kar detha hai........

@Armaan

I was literally in tears...... seeing all the posts.... but your post made me laugh.......... the way u have stated that u dint even know what happened and still askign for forgiveness.......that was too funny....... but u r a great person...... u asked for apology without doing anything.... imagine the ones who do it.... and don't repent.... that is worse....anyways raat gayi baat gayi..... i hope they realise and never do it next time......
Thanks for bringing a smile on my face......Hug

@-Mariam-,beautiful16

Thanks a lot mariam,beautiful16,..Big smile... it is not about just  knowing each other.... here in the forum... we know each other only thru our thots.....still we have a  strong bond.... but when unexpected,futile, negative energy is seen.... it hurts....so just popped in to your forum to meet u wonderful people and ask for forgiveness.... possibly i was a bit late....as got to know all that happened only yest. but glad that i did..... now we know even 2 forums can bond well......Thanks so much guys......U guys have such a wonderful heart to make it here to ask me to be back.... that was very touching... Thanks.....

Edited by laxmi_s - 01 March 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

poshah-Pallavi-ArmaanShergil111192SomerholicGirlcrysindGurpreetDARJRANSIDVARSKShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Belcomeeeeeeeeeeee Bak Rani Laxmi BaiLOL..........So Wat have u planned for the missed Anniversary Celebrations??Cool...............Di one request from my side: Di Plzzzzzz, pretty Plzzzzz with Cherry on top walaLOL,Do make a Ra Rapat rapchik aur Bhapka Post for Celebration from ur Side.......PlzzzzzzBig smile

ArmaanShergil-allizwell-

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaan07

i dont know wht happened...
But I too apologise if inadvertently i hurt anyoneD'oh
laxmi plz come back... 

@Rubal - u r tooooooo goodBig smile 

Araman Yar I love UShocked....Dont be Shocked Brotherly wala ILU HaiLOL...........I Only replied to ur Post Becozzz U are the Only one who is Unaware Of The Controversy and Still asking for SorryEmbarrassed......U r shooooo Sweet Yar.........Waisa I only noticed ur post wen Laxmi Di mentioned this In her postLOL.....Thank U BhaiEmbarrassed

ArmaanShergil-allizwell-

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Actually i was about to sing this song...

CHALO CHORO BHI AB JAANE DO...
ITNA BHI KYA GUSSA KARNA KUCH APNI KAHO.. KUCH MERI SUNO....

but now ur back.. we are really happy....

-allizwell-GurpreetD

Go to top