The Vampire Diaries

Scene It! RESULTS

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Recently, a contest/quiz of sorts had been posted up for you guys to take part in. Maybe some of you guys remember it? The heading was the same as this - or well, similar. 

[if you want to go straight to results, scroll down! I'm gonna ramble a bit, I've had coffee. don't say I didn't warn you!]

Response on the thread was positive - response to the quiz, not so much.  I know you guys have been busy, so I'll ignore the fact that I didn't get the flood of replies I was hoping for. It broke my heart you know. *drama*

To the two/three people who replied to the quiz, thank you so so much! All three of you have recieved siggies, made by moi. (on that note, I got photoshop back! expect a flood of stuff someday after I catch up on VD. I'm way behind.)

First, the answers to the picspam.

scenario: Jeremy gets his extra credit paper on the history of Mystic Falls back from Alaric and they discuss the possibilities of the existence of vampires.

scenario: Bonnie spots a hurt and upset Elena after Isobel leaves but instead of approaching her like she wants, sees Stefan and gets uncomfortable and leaves the Grill.

scenario: Damon compels Caroline into helping him use Jonathon Gilbert's compass to track the unknown vampire in town.

scenario: Stefan protects Elena from the brunt of Mr Tanner's attention and humiliates the history teacher by correcting him on his facts about the events of 1864.

scenario: Damon surprises Anna in her apartment and they attempt to choke each other with no success.

scenario: Tyler shows up at the Gilbert's house to collect items for the Founder's Ball and has a 'conversation' (read: an argument) with Jeremy regarding their feelings for Vicki.

scenario: Pearl informs Katherine that Honaria Fell has given her vervain-laced potions to sell in her shop.

scenario: Logan and Jenna have a conversation whereby it is found out that he cheated on her, causing her to leave town.

scenario: Caroline shows up at Matt's doorstep with her mother after she comes across Vicki's body.

scenario: Stefan and Damon have a conversation pretending to be each other, and mocking one another.

scenario: Bonnie tries to prove that she has mastered her magic when Damon says she hasn't by flinging the book he mentions at him telekinetically without a) knowing where the book is, and b) looking at the bookshelf.

scenario: Matt and Tyler have a conversation about Matt's feelings for Elena and her newfound connection with Stefan where Tyler tries to convince Matt to win Elena back.

scenario: Stefan and Alaric talk about Isobel, her connection to Elena and Damon, and Alaric tries to convince Stefan to find out more about what Damon did to Isobel.

firstly, to luv_wacko, thank you for participating!

it was a close run between the other two participants. both got ALL answers correct (it wasn't that hard, that's what Uncle Google is for!) but one edged the other out because she gave me quotes. QUOTES PEOPLE. Full conversation quotes. She's definitely got the patience of a saint. πŸ˜†

so to --Divzfan--, thank you for participating, you're the first runner-up!

and finally, the winner, our very own Viewbie, Rachu_1987

Congratulations and thank you to all!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwwww i won???? congo to the other 2 participants!!!!! (lol i admit, google helped on most of em) but there were a few tht i knew as soon as i saw em!

love the sig radz....will definately use!
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oOooo congo! I swear i started on this..and i was almost done with the descriptions, episode name and quotes and everything but then...i got too lazy to do the rest so i just kinda didn't do it. *hides*

But..YAY! You got PS again? =] Waiting for some more wall papers of TVD from ya.

And Rachu! Congo dude! Good job! And divzfan and Luvwacko. =] You guys rocked it.

-Jot.
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Rachu..πŸ€—πŸ€—..

aww..the siggies are awesome dear..thank you lots..πŸ€—..using it..😳..

thankuu Jot as well..πŸ€—πŸ€—..

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[Jot, you suck. :P you so should have participated. No TVD wallies for you. (if you're interested though, I'm making fanmixes.)]
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
*sulks*
...I was gonnaaaa...but....i was busy View-being for Twilight, our rival forum.

You know what? I shall convince you in the NR. =]
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats guysss!

I started this off too..but never got the chance to finish!☺️ sorry! lol!

and awesomee siggy's Radz! =D
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Rachna!

Nicely put together Radzie πŸ˜›
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx radz..i had fun answering d pearl kat convo πŸ˜ƒ