Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Who deserves to be called Baby's Papa? (Page 9)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

its only MAAN
BUT FIRST HE NEEDS TO BORN 

well sure it needs to be born but even before that ..it needs its father's love, care , protection & name

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I don't think it's out of character for Maan to feel insecure about Dev. You have to understand, the reason why he felt the need to keep reminding Geet that its "OUR" baby was because he needed that reassurance TOO. We have seen him say that many times, even when he said to kill the baby to save Geet. Geet then reassured him that he didn't do it because the baby is not his, he did it because he loves Geet too much...

He knows Dev's the father, he needs that reassurance from Geet that Maan comes first. I don't think this is out of character at ALL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mdmsk

res. not read yet. but m very well aware of the point, after all i wrote whole OS on this topic.....LOL

i'm yet to read it..saved the link i'm so tied up with my boards starting this week itself
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

I don't think it's out of character for Maan to feel insecure about Dev. You have to understand, the reason why he felt the need to keep reminding Geet that its "OUR" baby was because he needed that reassurance TOO. We have seen him say that many times, even when he said to kill the baby to save Geet. Geet then reassured him that he didn't do it because the baby is not his, he did it because he loves Geet too much...

He knows Dev's the father, he needs that reassurance from Geet that Maan comes first. I don't think this is out of character at ALL.

i never say i disagree to anyone but today..though i respect your pov but i have to say i disagree..
yes i do coz ..
Ofcourse it is out of character .... the child is not born out of love making but lust, rape ...how can a man as strong as Maan who has seen Geet fight for herself & the baby ..he has been one with her in her battle...and it was all coz of what Dev did to her..its out of character as much for Geet to have spot spot for her rapist as is for Maan to think of Dev as the kid's father...& its revolting infact.

Maan did not need assurance ..but was giving her assurance that she is not alone anymore when he mentioned it as 'our' baby & to his guilt trip of having chosen Geet over the Baby again it shows his generosity & magnanimity of love in that man not his weakness

Its seriously is Out of Character

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viji79

I dont think there is any reason to panic. The official website has been posting articles, spoilers which have not happened the way it was reported. Do you all remember that Arjun will turn Maan a bankrupt? Did it happen? Similarly this is not bound to happen. Maaneet love is not so small to succumb to such pressures. As far as Geet is concerned, she will always consider only Maan as the father of her child. And for the baby no one has cared as good as Maan. And therefore the question of Maan leaving the place in Geet's heart and life does not arise at all.

hope so ..pray so
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

maan is the baby's father ......

thanks Hima
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSWATIS

nice post and totally agree wid u...................................

thank you dear
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruslana

maan n only maan

yup

Go to top