Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Who deserves to be called Baby's Papa? (Page 8)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GuRti.

Amazing posts completely agree with you

thank you so much

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanimaneet

GHSP is on the verge of becoming a sickening family drama like many ekta ones. Woman with multiple men. My worst fear when they introduced Dev was that I hope they do not end up living in the same house and geet has to sway between her X and Y husband's. well now we are at that and what next? well the article says it all.

And why do i get the feeling Geet herself is somehow responsible for Maan feeling this way? perhaps indirectly. if she was not stupid and dumb enough, Maan would not have had the accident in the first place. we are all responsible for our action and has to pay the price for it.
But in this case poor MSK is the one paying the price for loving this woman.

I have always felt she is selfish. And she has always maintained that her baby means the most to her inspite of the MSK doing everything under the sun to save and love this woman.

And it is this love and first priority towards her unborn child that may land Maan in a confusion soup and feel that he is out of place. And since they have not become one in every sense (physically), he is going to feel ever more out of place.

We have seen it many times Geet always claming the baby as her alone and Maan always had to get upset and remind her that the baby is theirs.

Perhaps I am being a bit unfair on Geet by saying this, but never the less I have always felt she is with MSK for her own benefit than to give him something.
MSK has always been the giver and she the receiver.

i do agree to u at some points..but now its not about Geet or Maan as to who is responsible ..but about the twist the cvs planning that is totally unlike the character to do

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PGirn

of cos it Maan and Maan only!!

CVS doooo ur homework!!! wtach all the previous epis!

not only u will enjoy watching the AMAZING WONDERFUL and GOLDEN episodes, u will also understand the base of story n each character on why they are how they are!

it will help the CVS so much! pls someone tell them! of just be bring the ORIGINAL CREATORS!

again Nandita, U ROCK! perfect post

thank you & hope they take your advise
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sann-

superb nandu....completely agree with u.ClapClap

I thought this guys were supposed to give a social message to people through GEET. Is this their message? To forgive a sinner? I'm feeling revolted after reading that article. How can geet pardon dev? In addition, no matter how hard dev tries, his sin won't be excused. Because some sin cant be excused ever. And why will he show care to unborn baby? Where was his so-called affection when he left geet & ran away like a coward? Don't tell me he didn't know what has he done. he cant be trusted. he cant be loved. cause he is selfish. He is not the father. he is the sinner.

As for maan, The maan I know, we love can never forgive dev for what he had done to geet. Though he would do anything for geet's contentment. Doesn't matter who is the biological father, all that matter is who consider you as a part of his life, soul & blood. The baby has only one brother & that is Maan singh khurana. Maan, who was, is always beside maan. He is the one who soothed geet. He is the one who made geet feel pure. He is the one who felt culpable for just to imagine of sacrificing baby's life while saving geet. He is the one who said sorry to that unborn baby. He was killing himself inside just cause he thought he did discrimination to that baby.
If anyone has the right to be called father, dad, baba, abbu, papa....it was maan, is maan & will be maan always.Star

Nupz Love U is all i can say after reading you..couldn't agree more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sann-

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Maan...............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanny25

i completely agree with u Nandu. it will be totally out of character for Maan to forgive Dev. Agreed he can allow him to live in the outhouse but how can the Cvs even think that he (Dev) can be considered to be the baby's father? After all it was Maan who accepted the child as his very own, and now just cause Dev is the biological father does not make him the father in any real sense. If at all they show it like this then it will be absolutely senseless. Geet too is only grateful that Dev saved her Husband ...beyond this she cares nothing for him.....she says so in yesterday's epi....."I won't let anything, not even Dev come between Maan and me"....so now lets see what the CVs give us 

Thank you dear agree with all that u said

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yogita1382

Dev dont deserve it yaar please. Only Maan is the baby's papa. And should not leave Geet how xan he do that? I think now they have to concentrate on the baby.

they should
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Maan...............

i know dear

Go to top