Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Who deserves to be called Baby's Papa? (Page 12)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
awesome nandu...wish the CVs will read this and will come to their senses...to butcher a character like maan is just not done....

maan is in everyway the father of the child...that the child is still breathing in its mother's womb is because of maan...

dev gave geet the stigma of an unwed mother...he left her to rot never once luking back whether she has survived or not...he came to know of the baby's existence long after maan has accepted it as his own....
the first blessing as a father was given by maan to the baby...at a time wen dev was not even aware of it....

it is maan along with geet who has been weaving dreams around the baby...and today this same maan will feel insecure because of dev....how ridiculous and height of stupidity...

dev is a total non-entity in geet's life as far as the baby is concerned...it is maan who has done many conversations with the baby...if ever it is possible for the baby to acknowledge anyone's voice as of papa...it is maan singh khurana....

then how come dev will feel concern for the baby...is there any space for any such concern wen the baby is already cocooned in the protective world of maan...

and even if dev does his nautanki of showing concern....how does that make maan feel insecure....

how can dev ever take the place of maan in geet and baby's life....dev has shattered every dream of geet...it is maan who taught her to dream again and it is maan who nurtured her every dream....today watever dreams geet hold for herself and the baby revolve only around maan....

dev is nowhere in geet's life and heart....today geet is feeling obliged because dev gave blood to maan....geet who hates dev from the core of her heart fell on her knees to beg dev to save maan...
such submission from geet in front of her rapist only goes to prove how much maan and his love mean to geet....today watever she is doing for dev is only because she loves maan intensely and passionately....
she is doing this for her husband maan who is also the father of her child....

this family of threesome maan-geet-baby is united by love, trust and mutual understanding....there is no space for any outsider...

i fail to understand how the CVs will attempt this impossible task of fitting dev in the world of maneet...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

Nazmaa Goldie
Nazmaa
Nazmaa

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
 I don't think geet had forgiven dev...
it may look like it abd we havnt seen an episode where it shows geet forgiven dev..
nor do i think she will..
she may be indebted to him for saving the love of her life.
and because she promised daadi that he can stay...
i don't think dev derserves to be calld papa.
he is nothing but trouble.
he is in major debt and i don't think he can help bring up the child.
Maan on the other hand does deserve to be called papa. he has been there with geet throughout everything and wil be iin the future. maan would be an awesome daddy and i think he is the one who should be called papa and his name should be on the birth certificate ..
:)

nanditasingh

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn of courseeeeeeeeeee!!!

nanditasingh

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Maan definately and no doubt about it. He has done so much for the baby and will make a lovely father.

nanditasingh

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I agree to everything that you have said..... Dev has no place in Maan, Geet or the baby's life..... CVs better not show this BS.... or I will quit.... my final decision..... enough of being positive..... enough of giving them a chance.... waiting for a better track.... I am Ok with MU, Jealousy, MC all those tracks but Dev all of the sudden caring for the Baby and geet forgiving him.... HELL NO .....

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

hey nandita: luvly post..... i really hope cvs read ur post and the post opened by hima dii titled " was it necesaary"
i really dont want the cvs to show such blunders.........
cvs kachra kar diye is show ka.. and dev shud be punished at any cost.. and by giving blood he is not doing a favour......he is reformin and givin blood to maan doesnt mean that cvs show him unpunished..

Trust me Varsha the article ..the very thought is so revolting & unacceptable that no matter how well the actors execute it ..it will kill the essence of the show..no reason is enough for one to forgive Dev..thanks dear
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

I agree to everything that you have said..... Dev has no place in Maan, Geet or the baby's life..... CVs better not show this BS.... or I will quit.... my final decision..... enough of being positive..... enough of giving them a chance.... waiting for a better track.... I am Ok with MU, Jealousy, MC all those tracks but Dev all of the sudden caring for the Baby and geet forgiving him.... HELL NO .....

Exactly ..No Forgiving Dev..is it really so hard to understand that not everything can be forgiven
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

And my answer to all the questions you asked at the end of your write-up is also

NO......NEVER EVER IN ANY SENSE

I have no more words to say Nanditha because you said it all.....I'm feeling disgusted at the thought that article had voiced.....it really makes me think that do people really care,or even think about Humanity in this world any more?Do they know the meaning of the words like Self-Respect,Self-less Love,Purity of Soul,Golden-Heart....any one thing?Its when I read such things I find my self answering to this question in negative.It disgusts me to the core to even think for a second that Dev is the father of Geet's baby. Even if Dev dies for this,I'll not accept him as one.

NO HUMAN HAS THE RIGHT TO BE CALLED A PARENT ONLY BECAUSE OF THEIR BIOLOGICAL RELATION TO THE CHILD,IF THEY DON'T HAVE THE LOVE,PRIDE N SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY OF BEING A PARENT.AND IT APPLIES TO EITHER SEX.

Sweets you summed it up beautifully & precise than i could ..thanks ..
Its no ways acceptable ....God! is this what they preaching ....that putting up ur puppy dog face you can escape justice & welcomed back into society no matter you are not just a criminal but a Sinner....

esha143

Go to top