Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Who deserves to be called Baby's Papa? (Page 11)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Nandu, I concur with every word you've said 100% 

First in this article there was two things that angered me terribly:

1) The title of the article itself "Is Maan feeling insecure"- 
How can Maan feel insecure about Dev and that too in relation with Geet. First of all Maan knows what Dev did to Geet and how much Geet hates Dev (she lost consciousness when she encountered Dev in Shimla) 
Secondly Maan and Geet have a relationship which is so deep full of love and trust and Maan knows what place he holds in Geet's heart and life so how can he be insecure.

2) Later, Maan will feel that he can never take Dev's place in Geet's life, as Dev is the actual father of Geet's child.
Dev is nothing more than the sperm donor (forgive my blunt language). 

Maan is truly and in every sense the baby's father and both Geet & Maan live and feel this emotion and fact every day of their life with very action & breath of theirs, so how could they say that Maan feels that he can never take Dev's place in Geet's life

First of all I would like to think that this article like several others are not real and just hype, cause I don't think the CV's will want to make such a great blunder and compromise on the integrity and essence of the characters and story.

If it's true then we can assume that the CV's have now totally lost it and our beloved GHSP will be lost to us and we'll be stuck with some typical soap dramaConfused

Thanks for this article, it has angered and disappointed all of us and I sincerely hope it isn't true but then shouldn't the host channel be careful of what it publishes about it's show Question

Love you sweetheartHug

love u Dee & no need for me to say i agree wholeheartedly with each word you saidHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta13drdee142

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
hey nandita: luvly post..... i really hope cvs read ur post and the post opened by hima dii titled " was it necesaary"
i really dont want the cvs to show such blunders.........
cvs kachra kar diye is show ka.. and dev shud be punished at any cost.. and by giving blood he is not doing a favour......he is reformin and givin blood to maan doesnt mean that cvs show him unpunished..

Edited by bharkha - 01 March 2011 at 10:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
And my answer to all the questions you asked at the end of your write-up is also

NO......NEVER EVER IN ANY SENSE

I have no more words to say Nanditha because you said it all.....I'm feeling disgusted at the thought that article had voiced.....it really makes me think that do people really care,or even think about Humanity in this world any more?Do they know the meaning of the words like Self-Respect,Self-less Love,Purity of Soul,Golden-Heart....any one thing?Its when I read such things I find my self answering to this question in negative.It disgusts me to the core to even think for a second that Dev is the father of Geet's baby. Even if Dev dies for this,I'll not accept him as one.

NO HUMAN HAS THE RIGHT TO BE CALLED A PARENT ONLY BECAUSE OF THEIR BIOLOGICAL RELATION TO THE CHILD,IF THEY DON'T HAVE THE LOVE,PRIDE N SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY OF BEING A PARENT.AND IT APPLIES TO EITHER SEX.

Shweta13nanditasingh

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nanditasingh

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Its Maan & no one else                                                                                                                                                                                        

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jadee777nanditasinghblackb28

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
wow u said it all. not in a million years dev deserves to be called the father although he is biologically. but he ruined geet's life it was maan who saved her, who made it his business to book the entire ward in the hospital for geet to have her checkup done. it was maan who went with geet to every apointment...ok i think he missed one...did he? when they had that big misunderstanding? but the point is, he truly accepted baby singh khurana and has been more of a father to that unborn kid than dev has been or can ever be. so no way in a billion years will de ever fit that title!!!

Shweta13nanditasingh

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Honestly Nandu, that question has been bothering me all this time. Dev may be the father of the baby, but Maan is the dad of the baby.

There is a huge difference between being a father and being a dad. For example. Anurag Basu was a father to Sneha, as he was the reason she was born, but Mr. Bajaj was her dad, one who talked to her before she was born, give her love etc.

Maan is the daddy of the baby. He gave that baby so much love before it's born. He deserves every right on the baby and I am sure the baby understands.

If we ever end up having a kid track, I am sure the kid's gonna hold onto Maan's little hands and not Dev.

I agree with all you have said!

nanditasingh

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

MAAN SINGH KHURANA 

MAAN SINGH KHURANA 

MAAN SINGH KHURANA 

MAAN SINGH KHURANA 

MAAN SINGH KHURANA 

MAAN SINGH KHURANA 

MAAN SINGH KHURANA .........................................................................

Shweta13nanditasingh

Go to top