June 1rst ....Shockin .. Ladkhi to be checked????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
The second episode is more about clearin the initial misunderstandig of the 2 diff families, coming to the club for their respective alliances....

Saachi  and her family are subtly slighted...That horrible woman asking them why they had posted an ad for saachi's alliance, as though and ad for a girls alliance is looked upon as a criminal act...And her husband kooked as though he had nothing to do about all this , but just fill his stomach.. He just sat there eating and making only a few namevaste enquires to Inder

On one hand Shravan seems very distracted and just drinking lemonade and at the same time being eyed and goaded by Nidhi , Savrav, Madhura ans even Pratap warning him subtly to talk to the girl...Only Shravan can come up with ques like Can you sing, are u interested in sports, football, have u seen bend it like Beckham...

The contrast was so apparent; One family being subjected to tortire and discomfort; ... The other enjoying a light and pleasant atmosphere...

There still lot more to say abt this episode..So I want others to Joinn and do so.. Lets discuss each episode in one post... all pros and cons , likes and dislikes , the casr ...everything and any thing abt each episode in one post okay guys... So start the ball rolling 
Maris, you've said most of it. Let me add a few of my thoughts here.

Hmm.. The beginning was nice as I could see the disappointment on everyone's faces when they found out the two families weren't there to meet each other. For a few seconds, Shravan's expressions were like as if he was mesmerized by Sanchi and her beauty but that faded away.

Next, like you said the evil aunty took away all the fun as soon as she opened her mouth. My mouth literally fell to the floor when she started asking all the ridiculous and embarrassing questions to Sanchi.. some of them included "can you sing? can you cook? what's 9 x 9? ๐Ÿ˜ก" etc etc.. the list can go on and on.

I loved the way Shravan was all into his juice but was pushed by Saurabh-Nidhi to ask the girl some questions and like you said, Maris, the questions were definitely "shravan-like".

And what happens after that was just way toooo much to handle. The evil aunty asking for a "thorough" private checkup of Sanchi and I couldn't believe my eyes n ears when Mami actually sent Sanchi along. Was she really that desperate to get her married? I understand her situation too but how far can a person let their honor be tarnished like that? Anyway, our poor Sanchi was stuck in the restroom with the evil woman for so long, I could feel her pain and wanted to reach out to help her. I couldn't have been more glad when Shravan knocked on the door to get them to open it. I literally let out a sigh of relief.

But at the end when the evil aunty tells them they'll call up Sanchi's family to let them know their decision, I hated the way mami glanced back at Sanchi at that point. She didn't offer any comfort or anything.. it was like she was glaring at her demanding what the hell happened while I was like "woman, at least ask her if she's alright".

Well, that's my thoughts!!
Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 13 years ago
Both of you ,have summed up the entire episode, very nicely... ๐Ÿ‘
I was intimidated, by that woman asking senseless questions. I was also very furious, to see that  mami allowed her to take Saachi to the restroom for that checkup.Her Maan ki tasali  ke liye..really started getting on my nerves.๐Ÿ˜ก
 I was elated, when Shravan knocked on the door, at least that, put an end to Saachi's miseries for the time being. Loved Shravan saying  Aap dono bathroom mein akele... That, brought a smile on my lips.๐Ÿ˜†
 I was very thrilled, when that woman said they would let them, know about their decison, after a few days.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ In fact, I thought good riddance, hope she never comes back again..I was so wrong.... ๐Ÿ˜•
I really like the 1st eposide but the mseed up part was that mami actually sent sachi with that evil women and i like the part where shravan was driking his drinka and nidhi and sourav were pushin him to talk 2 the girl he was unintreasted. and when shravan came just in time b4 the evil women alomst made sachi take her clothes off and they had a cute eyelock๐Ÿ˜Š i felt bad for sachi casue her mami even loked at her if she messed evertyhting up
Just hated that strip search.  Hated it.  Shravan's cavalier attitude also disturbed me a bit - but he was funny.  What day and night difference between the two meetings!
I started watching the show from that silly questions of shravan and that saas and mami really pissed me off.When shravan disturbed the stripping process i was very happy.The eyelock they shared there and Ek duje ke vaaste on BG was nice.All three men including mama,evil saas husband and sanchi's brother were like dumbo's during the whole meeting.The other meeting showed how good jaiswals are(ignoring shravan's stupid questions to that girl ๐Ÿ˜†)
i agree with all of you!! you guys have pretty much sumed everything up.....i felt really bad for saachi and was really mad at that woman wating to check so and whats worse was how mami allowed it to happen!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก i also loved seeing the eyelock with ej duje ke vaste!! shravan's questions were so funny๐Ÿ˜†
I also started watching from this episode.

I at once got hooked to shravan and his funny ways.serial

That night only I checked up Barun in various websites and immensely liked his off-screen pics in IF . As I never watched CMG , I was completely unaware of actor Barun prior to this..
I knew Ankita vaguely as I may have watched an episode of her previous serial

I also liked that drama created by "Man ka tassalli " saason ma  and decided , that "I must watch this serial regularly .