Pratigya

Just some random Musings !! (Page 7)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

[QUOTE

HIIII DIII..............Big smileBig smile  jodhabaaii.......kaun   mein.................LOL sasura.........opppsss NO BAD WORDS..........WinkLOLLOL eee kab se ban gayi mein.............LOLLOL                      haaa jaldii se check karo.......u'll understand the real mudda............EmbarrassedOuchLOL

@ bold .... ** Tanthya idhar udhar dekhing , nazar tikking on Paro** han !! Bey ..Tum hi ..Rajasthan ki mallika ho  aur hamari Jodhabhai ho WinkLOLLOLLOL

Will check, Dear
[/QUOTE]

LOL,M 4m rajasthan n don't know dat jodhabai is 4m rajasthan...............EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

iqbalslover IF-Sizzlerz
iqbalslover
iqbalslover

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

rabiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHug
  aleeena behooodiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHug

my jaan how r u???
ia m awright how r u sweetyBig smile

long time no see behoodi.....
yes was busy girrrr

aaah dont worry about exams...... focus on the next one
i will
besharam i can  see a new hotty in ur DPWinkROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1tanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Krishna ...the USP and the soul of this show  ..What are the  CV's doing to him  ??

Krishna has always been an upfront, fearless, thick skinned and sensitive [ quite contradictory  ] Guy ..A guy who stated his views without any fear or shame..He was in sync till last week when he yelled that he was a king and he has no intention of being a laborer..and overnight, he changes his stance without adequate motivation and without any reflection and stoops down to subterfuge ...practices artifice , the very artifice that Krishna abhors ..surely there is no need to bare him so raw and what is the reason for baring him so raw..is it bec he genuinely wants to help out his father ..NO !! Sire/Madame ..It is to get his elder brother to get off his seat and begin to help his old father.. O where, O where has this Krishna gone, O where O where can he be?Shocked  Krishna has been flip-flopping in his stance for quite a while since his budday.

what happened to that Krishna who lived by his rules..who said that this are my POV , will act by it and abide it ..
..would it not have been more in sync had he decided to join his father and help him out despite  Pratigya's  fear's and objection ...would it not be natural that when Pratigya raises some feeble protest [if she does at all] by calmly asking her to tell him one good job that is both legal and to which he is eligible ...instead of exhorting him to  find a legal job ..and if she is unable to come up with the list or even a job ...Politely tell her to face reality and accept the inevitable truth  but at the same time assure her that he will not stray in the less beaten path.This is what Krishna would have done or should do..instead of employing smoke screens .. Seems the shrewd Krishna has forgotten to remind Prats that it's the illegal SS's money that's kept her decked and fed all these months since she married him. Another question that has been buzzing in my brain is "Why didn't Prats lay a sharth that she'd marry him the day he earned an honest living, before she married him or even a little later?

Pratigya..

Off late Pratigya seems to be quietening down..and GOOD FOR HER !!SmileClap  her monotonous sermons was getting nowhere or it landed the characters in even bigger trouble ..My sincere Request to CV's ....Now that you have decreased Pratigya's sermons..make her a bit more intelligent  and grounded ..Pratigya should know when she must meddle and when she should not ..This flaw becomes glaring and obvious when even the uneducated Thakur's realize this simple fact but escapes the attention of an educated , well mannered Pratigya ..  
Once Prats knew of SS's illegal activities (openly revealed at Munni Badnam engagement) why didn't Prats step in and tell Krishna to start earning a living as his father's actions were "gair kanooni". She has been decked and fed with "gair kanooni" funds all these months, we don't see her rejecting any of the perks bec' of it, if she is really such a principled young lady.  There is where her hypocrisy shines like the summer sun.  It was only after the Takurs took potshots did her pride dictate that she raise the issue.  SS didn't turn old overnight, so why the plea to Krishna to help his father now and not earlier. She was stepping in to help Shamu Papa at the drop of a hat, why not demand Krishna do the same for his bauji, earlier on in the marriage when she had him on a string. Sure he would have tantrumed but he always gave in to her wishes.

Krishna- Pratigya ..

It was my impression that this bond was quite strong  and honest ..A error on my part..which I admit freely ..cos now  I realize that this bond is tenuous ..both the partners are scared in rocking the boat  and indulge in hiding things from one another ..Pratigya did it when She hid  the Angad fiasco [ many members would say she did it at the behest of her father, but looking at it coldly, final call was her's] ..Krishna is doing it  now by hiding his employment status ..Pratigya is doing it  [again ] by not revealing the reason for the plain paper and envelope ..this despite the fact both this characters faced the resulting trauma when the truth blew up in their face..so why this secrecy ?? Is it bec both of them are scared ...scared of hurting their partners, scared of feeling rejected, scared of the negative reaction ..But aren't this characters supposed to be in love with all their flaws and warts exposed..so why this hesitancy to communicate ur thoughts .. will such an union [ where one is forced to hide things , thoughts and opinions] thrive for long ?? will such a marriage  survive ....when the components of marriage are not measured by ground,real rules but are measured by idealistic, lofty thoughts ..How long since the boot begins to pinch and the affected partner begins to retaliate Such marriage can survive only when  one Partner completely buries his own persona and willingly adopts and adapts to his/her partner's expectation's [ Krishna is doing it ]..but  even then there will come a breaking point ...Will that breaking point come into Krisha-Pratigya's marriage ..I sincerely hope , It does. I have always said that this is not a marriage where the definition of real love fits. Love is honest, sincere, truthful, trusting and willing to bare itself to vulnerabilities and fears. That's not the case here. This marriage is not on equal footing. Subconsciously they are both trying to have the upper hand. Prats thinks she has all the answers, wants to reform Krishna. Krishna surrendered his identity to win Prats's love in many ways but is often a bit resentful of it. Their egos and pride are at odds. They are both in this marriage but their world is one of different ideologies. They are tripping and bumping their way trying to find common ground but that's going to happen when they are both vulnerable enough to open their hearts and voice their thoughts, fears, insecurities, all of it with honesty and trust without judging the other for feeling the way they do. But in a drama is it ever going to be portrayed that way?

Edited by MERARAI - 01 March 2011 at 7:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette-Sheena-....Poojie....tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

erm....
tanths,
im rllly confused nw...im unable to say which one i'll agree or disagree....
but as always superb analysis!!!Clap
eventho the points r strong n true,my heart doesnt want to accept it....sry....thats jz coz i dont want to destroy the former good image of the characters...No offence.....
this is wat i lyk the most in MKAP forum......no other forum has this much of discussions even about the flaws of the shows....KUDOS!!!!!!ClapClapClap

Azi..

Bacha .. It is not compulsory for you to agree with my POV .. { Chalo humne aapko azad kardiya Wink LOL]  U r   free to have ur own POV  ...

I am not offended..Hun ..I would be even more happier if you would share ur own views  without the fear of offending anyone  cos it is time to shed our   shyness and show that our forum will not be cowed  down by the action's of some  , who wants to bend and curb us ..but we will stand tall like P and will not be cowed down

** sab Log Thaali bajao, for this inspirational speech Wink **

Yes..thats the beauty of this forum

Tanthya...mano yaa na mano...chaho ya na chaho...Partigwa ka asar hoi raha hai tume peWink

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Kya karen ..kabse Partigwa ki jadoo chad gaya , patha hi nahi chala LOLLOLLOL ...
Embarrassed

Alwayshopefulhussainramso

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by steffroc

Originally posted by aleena1

rabiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHug
  aleeena behooodiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHug

my jaan how r u???
ia m awright how r u sweetyBig smile

long time no see behoodi.....
yes was busy girrrr

aaah dont worry about exams...... focus on the next one
i will
besharam i can  see a new hotty in ur DPWinkROFL

hehehe cant stick with one guyLOLLOLLOL

man ..... i miss our behoodapan.... evry1s missingCryCry

iqbalslovertanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by Arhaan-da-best

Very Nice thread....!completely agree wid u.......:)

Nice DP Arhaan-da-bestTongueEmbarrassed

sherayaaa M not seeing ny DP in his/her profile..........ConfusedConfused  which pic is there in his/her DP......./?ConfusedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Krishna ...the USP and the soul of this show  ..What are the  CV's doing to him  ??

Krishna has always been an upfront, fearless, thick skinned and sensitive [ quite contradictory  ] Guy ..A guy who stated his views without any fear or shame..He was in sync till last week when he yelled that he was a king and he has no intention of being a laborer..and overnight, he changes his stance without adequate motivation and without any reflection and stoops down to subterfuge ...practices artifice , the very artifice that Krishna abhors ..surely there is no need to bare him so raw and what is the reason for baring him so raw..is it bec he genuinely wants to help out his father ..NO !! Sire/Madame ..It is to get his elder brother to get off his seat and begin to help his old father.. O where, O where has this Krishna gone, O where O where can he be?Shocked  Krishna has been flip-flopping in his stance for quite a while since his budday.

what happened to that Krishna who lived by his rules..who said that this are my POV , will act by it and abide it ..
..would it not have been more in sync had he decided to join his father and help him out despite  Pratigya's  fear's and objection ...would it not be natural that when Pratigya raises some feeble protest [if she does at all] by calmly asking her to tell him one good job that is both legal and to which he is eligible ...instead of exhorting him to  find a legal job ..and if she is unable to come up with the list or even a job ...Politely tell her to face reality and accept the inevitable truth  but at the same time assure her that he will not stray in the less beaten path.This is what Krishna would have done or should do..instead of employing smoke screens .. Seems the shrewd Krishna has forgotten to remind Prats that it's the illegal SS's money that's kept her decked and fed all these months since she married him. Another question that has been buzzing in my brain is "Why didn't Prats lay a sharth that she'd marry him the day he earned an honest living, before she married him or even a little later?

Pratigya..

Off late Pratigya seems to be quietening down..and GOOD FOR HER !!SmileClap  her monotonous sermons was getting nowhere or it landed the characters in even bigger trouble ..My sincere Request to CV's ....Now that you have decreased Pratigya's sermons..make her a bit more intelligent  and grounded ..Pratigya should know when she must meddle and when she should not ..This flaw becomes glaring and obvious when even the uneducated Thakur's realize this simple fact but escapes the attention of an educated , well mannered Pratigya ..  
Once Prats knew of SS's illegal activities (openly revealed at Munni Badnam engagement) why didn't Prats step in and tell Krishna to start earning a living as his father's actions were "gair kanooni". She has been decked and fed with "gair kanooni" funds all these months, we don't see her rejecting any of the perks bec' of it, if she is really such a principled young lady.  There is where her hypocrisy shines like the summer sun.  It was only after the Takurs took potshots did her pride dictate that she raise the issue.  SS didn't turn old overnight, so why the plea to Krishna to help his father now and not earlier. She was stepping in to help Shamu Papa at the drop of a hat, why not demand Krishna do the same for his bauji, earlier on in the marriage when she had him on a string. Sure he would have tantrumed but he always gave in to her wishes.

Krishna- Pratigya ..

It was my impression that this bond was quite strong  and honest ..A error on my part..which I admit freely ..cos now  I realize that this bond is tenuous ..both the partners are scared in rocking the boat  and indulge in hiding things from one another ..Pratigya did it when She hid  the Angad fiasco [ many members would say she did it at the behest of her father, but looking at it coldly, final call was her's] ..Krishna is doing it  now by hiding his employment status ..Pratigya is doing it  [again ] by not revealing the reason for the plain paper and envelope ..this despite the fact both this characters faced the resulting trauma when the truth blew up in their face..so why this secrecy ?? Is it bec both of them are scared ...scared of hurting their partners, scared of feeling rejected, scared of the negative reaction ..But aren't this characters supposed to be in love with all their flaws and warts exposed..so why this hesitancy to communicate ur thoughts .. will such an union [ where one is forced to hide things , thoughts and opinions] thrive for long ?? will such a marriage  survive ....when the components of marriage are not measured by ground,real rules but are measured by idealistic, lofty thoughts ..How long since the boot begins to pinch and the affected partner begins to retaliate Such marriage can survive only when  one Partner completely buries his own persona and willingly adopts and adapts to his/her partner's expectation's [ Krishna is doing it ]..but  even then there will come a breaking point ...Will that breaking point come into Krisha-Pratigya's marriage ..I sincerely hope , It does. I have always been one to say that this is not a marriage where the definition of real love fits. Love is honest, sincere, truthful, trusting and willing to bare itself. That's not the case here. This marriage is not on equal footing. Subconsciously they are both trying to have the upper hand. Prats thinks she has all the answers, wants to reform Krishna. Krishna surrendered his identity to win Prats's love in many ways. Their egos and pride are at odds. They are both in this marriage but their world is one of different ideologies. They are tripping and bumping their way trying to find common ground but that's going to happen when they are both vulnerable enough to open their hearts and voice their thoughts, fears, insecurities, all of it with honesty and trust without judging the other for feeling the way they do. But in a drama is it ever going to be portrayed that way?

I have always been one to say that this is not a marriage where the definition of real love fits. Love is honest, sincere, truthful, trusting and willing to bare itself. That's not the case here. This marriage is not on equal footing. Subconsciously they are both trying to have the upper hand. Prats thinks she has all the answers, wants to reform Krishna. Krishna surrendered his identity to win Prats's love in many ways. Their egos and pride are at odds. They are both in this marriage but their world is one of different ideologies. They are tripping and bumping their way trying to find common ground but that's going to happen when they are both vulnerable enough to open their hearts and voice their thoughts, fears, insecurities, all of it with honesty and trust without judging the other for feeling the way they do. But in a drama is it ever going to be portrayed that way?

Absolutely, Mera Thumbs Up

corvetteMERARAI

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

erm....
tanths,
im rllly confused nw...im unable to say which one i'll agree or disagree....
but as always superb analysis!!!Clap
eventho the points r strong n true,my heart doesnt want to accept it....sry....thats jz coz i dont want to destroy the former good image of the characters...No offence.....
this is wat i lyk the most in MKAP forum......no other forum has this much of discussions even about the flaws of the shows....KUDOS!!!!!!ClapClapClap

Azi..

Bacha .. It is not compulsory for you to agree with my POV .. { Chalo humne aapko azad kardiya Wink LOL]  U r   free to have ur own POV  ...

I am not offended..Hun ..I would be even more happier if you would share ur own views  without the fear of offending anyone  cos it is time to shed our   shyness and show that our forum will not be cowed  down by the action's of some  , who wants to bend and curb us ..but we will stand tall like P and will not be cowed down

** sab Log Thaali bajao, for this inspirational speech Wink **

Yes..thats the beauty of this forum

im not shying away chechi.....
but im myself confused wat to say......its true that,they have changed the character of Krishna......but every man has hiis own downfalls how much strong he may be........thats wat i think.......but for Pratigya,i dont think she never tried to understand Krishna.......or his agonies about finding a legal job....but true that she had calmed down a lil bit....which is a good sign.
n as for KriYa,im still confused...Confused
awww!!!!u r sooooo sweeeeeet!

-Sheena-tanthya

Go to top