India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Just some random Musings !! (Page 6)

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Seems some interesting discussion z gng on, then lemme read the thread from start.....

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhaan-da-best

Very Nice thread....!completely agree wid u.......:)

Nice DP Arhaan-da-bestTongueEmbarrassed
iqbalslover IF-Sizzlerz
iqbalslover
iqbalslover

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by steffroc

lalala sathya
Krishna was the reaon i started watching the serial
sigh how much i lubbed him i still do
but CVs ha changed his char very badly girrrrr
good i dont watch the serial i dont wanna chnage the image i had of krishna in my heart
 PS. sorry couldnt read your post till endWinkLOL

Rabbbbbbbdddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii .....HugHug
sathyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHug

kahan thi Tum ?? Kaise ho ?  missed u  n urs n rads chats ..
i was busy with uni. had exam yesterday but it went bad LOL even i miss rads and my behooodapan LOLLOLLOLWink

yes, hun ..there is zameen -aasman ke farakh between that K and present day's K ..Ouch
sahi baat Sleepy

That you had the courage to step inside my  thread itself is applauseworthy ..yeh Lo Thaaliyan ClapClapClap and you also responded deserves even bigger thaaliyan ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..ROFL thanks for appluading LOLLOL

As usual read the header and the first line ..kyun ..WinkLOLLOLLOL

Ouch
its hard for me to read a text more than 5 linesLOLLOL

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

erm....
tanths,
im rllly confused nw...im unable to say which one i'll agree or disagree....
but as always superb analysis!!!Clap
eventho the points r strong n true,my heart doesnt want to accept it....sry....thats jz coz i dont want to destroy the former good image of the characters...No offence.....
this is wat i lyk the most in MKAP forum......no other forum has this much of discussions even about the flaws of the shows....KUDOS!!!!!!ClapClapClap

Azi..

Bacha .. It is not compulsory for you to agree with my POV .. { Chalo humne aapko azad kardiya Wink LOL]  U r   free to have ur own POV  ...

I am not offended..Hun ..I would be even more happier if you would share ur own views  without the fear of offending anyone  cos it is time to shed our   shyness and show that our forum will not be cowed  down by the action's of some  , who wants to bend and curb us ..but we will stand tall like P and will not be cowed down

** sab Log Thaali bajao, for this inspirational speech Wink **

Yes..thats the beauty of this forum

Tanths.....Hug

Looks like P has taught u to give courageous, strong and inspiration speeches....LOLLOLLOLClapClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.corvette---Yemi---MERARAIbabithajhussainramso....Poojie....

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

erm....
tanths,
im rllly confused nw...im unable to say which one i'll agree or disagree....
but as always superb analysis!!!Clap
eventho the points r strong n true,my heart doesnt want to accept it....sry....thats jz coz i dont want to destroy the former good image of the characters...No offence.....
this is wat i lyk the most in MKAP forum......no other forum has this much of discussions even about the flaws of the shows....KUDOS!!!!!!ClapClapClap

Azi..

Bacha .. It is not compulsory for you to agree with my POV .. { Chalo humne aapko azad kardiya Wink LOL]  U r   free to have ur own POV  ...

I am not offended..Hun ..I would be even more happier if you would share ur own views  without the fear of offending anyone  cos it is time to shed our   shyness and show that our forum will not be cowed  down by the action's of some  , who wants to bend and curb us ..but we will stand tall like P and will not be cowed down

** sab Log Thaali bajao, for this inspirational speech Wink **

Yes..thats the beauty of this forum

Tanthya...mano yaa na mano...chaho ya na chaho...Partigwa ka asar hoi raha hai tume peLOLLOLLOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettebabithajhussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by starlight123

[

bass tum logo ki vajah se hii mein control nahi akr patii yaha par aana............Big smileBig smileEmbarrassed  otherwise dis behooda forum ........OPPPSSSSS.........i forgot we can't even use such words...........DeadConfused  not even in a funny way.............LOL   

no yaar i just came OL .........also I''LL try to comment n will look only to my frnds theards...........don't lyk  to b abuse again..............

If someone has been personal to you then you have the right to complain.....Its best to stay where one can have a healthy discussion and not get offended...Afterall, P and K are fictional characters and not real people so no one is really getting hurt if you look at it from that viewpoint..

i complained to mods when i was bashed unnessary.......but still dat member opened tehard on my name na..........then how does it matter.........DeadAngryAngry  yaa adats what i'll try to do 4m now...........just stck to thards only where members can understand my POV....   

Ab Kiski ithni jurrat  jo hamari  Jodhabhai ke saath ladne lagi ...LOL..

Hi Paro ..donno what the discussion is about ..I am going from Back ..so will catch up with asli mudha   soon..Big smile

HIIII DIII..............Big smileBig smile  jodhabaaii.......kaun   mein.................LOL sasura.........opppsss NO BAD WORDS..........WinkLOLLOL eee kab se ban gayi mein.............LOLLOL                      haaa jaldii se check karo.......u'll understand the real mudda............EmbarrassedOuchLOL
[/QUOTE]

@ bold .... ** Tanthya idhar udhar dekhing , nazar tikking on Paro** han !! Bey ..Tum hi ..Rajasthan ki mallika ho  aur hamari Jodhabhai ho WinkLOLLOLLOL

Will check, Dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettePragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
heyy rabiiii.......how r U........Big smile .? long time..............gud too have u here again................all the members who were regular when i was a silent reader don't come here now................my bad luck............spe dose whose posts i loved to read............Smile
aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
rabiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHug

my jaan how r u???

long time no see behoodi.....

aaah dont worry about exams...... focus on the next one

Edited by aleena1 - 01 March 2011 at 7:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iqbalslover

Go to top