Pratigya
Pratigya

Just some random Musings !! (Page 2)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
H i !
No words of my own today so I'm going to borrow from Sahir Ludhianvi. This song has been swirling around in my head for the last few days only because my husband always says Hummi sing that one........................
Dukh aur sukh kay rastay banay hain sub kay vastay
Jo gham say haar jao gay to kis tarhan nibhao gay
Khushi milay humain kay gham
Jo ho ga baatlain gay hum
Mujhay tum aazmao to zara nazar milao to
Yeh jism do sahi magar dilon main fasala nahin
Jahan main aisa kon hai kay jiss ka gham mila nahin

Tumharay piyar ki kasam tumhara gham hai mera  gham
Na youn bhujay bujhay raho jo dil ki baat hai kaho
Jo mujhsay bhi chuppao gay to phir kissay batao gay
Main koi ghair to nahin dilaon kiss tarhan yaqeen
Kai tumsay main juda nahin mujh say tum juda nahin

I thought it was appropriate for the current track.
You can imagine me singing this in a koyyal like GD voiceLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefulcorvette-Sheena-tanthya

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Just watched last night'd epi properly......Now - ready to answer!Tongue

Originally posted by tanthya

Krishna ...the USP and the soul of this show  ..What are the  CV's doing to him  ??
Havent we all been asking this for ages now.......CVs not listening... 

Krishna has always been an upfront, fearless, thick skinned and sensitive [ quite contradictory  ] Guy ..A guy who stated his views without any fear or shame..He was in sync till last week when he yelled that he was a king and he has no intention of being a laborer..and overnight, he changes his stance without adequate motivation and without any reflection and stoops down to subterfuge ...practices artifice , the very artifice that Krishna abhors ..surely there is no need to bare him so raw and what is the reason for baring him so raw..is it bec he genuinely wants to help out his father ..NO !! Sire/Madame ..It is to get his elder brother to get off his seat and begin to help his old father..
prezactly - I said the same thing y'day in LUD - it's the reasoning behind all this that so puts me off - had it even been for his Bauji, to samajh mein bhi aata, lekin nahin......kaamchor besaram kahin ka......

what happened to that Krishna who lived by his rules..who said that this are my POV , will act by it and abide it ....would it not have been more in sync had he decided to join his father and help him out despite  Pratigya's  fear's and objection ...would it not be natural that when Pratigya raises some feeble protest [if she does at all] by calmly asking her to tell him one good job that is both legal and to which he is eligible ...instead of exhorting him to  find a legal job ..and if she is unable to come up with the list or even a job ...Politely tell her to face reality and accept the inevitable truth  but at the same time assure her that he will not stray in the less beaten path.This is what Krishna would have done or should do..instead of employing smoke screens ..
I totally agree with you Sathya - would have loved for him to simply take control of the situation. Kisna's feeling bad for his Bauji making him reach a stage where he would simply tell Pratigya that sorry - more important than righteous ideals right now is the need for practicality - Bauji cant be alone I have to help, even if that was to shame Sussti ka maara Saktiya back - it would have been more acceptable.
Instead we are shown this Kisna imposter, because the real one who would never abide lies, or truth-hiding....would tell it like it is and consequences would be unimportant....iss tarah jhoot bolna humre Baba ko jara bhi sobha nahin deta....

Pratigya..

Off late Pratigya seems to be quietening down..and GOOD FOR HER !!SmileClap 
Hallelujah - praise the Lord for this small token of mercy upon us all....LOL

her monotonous sermons was getting nowhere or it landed the characters in even bigger trouble ..My sincere Request to CV's ....Now that you have decreased Pratigya's sermons..make her a bit more intelligent  and grounded ..Pratigya should know when she must meddle and when she should not ..This flaw becomes glaring and obvious when even the uneducated Thakur's realize this simple fact but escapes the attention of an educated , well mannered Pratigya ...

Being educatered and wellmannered you'd think would give someone the understanding of tact and diplomacy - sadly this isnt the case in real or reel life....but the quietened Pratigya has also a quiet dignity which is actually making her appear stronger......like that...Clap 

Krishna- Pratigya ..

It was my impression that this bond was quite strong  and honest ..A error on my part..which I admit freely ..cos now  I realize that this bond is tenuous ..both the partners are scared in rocking the boat  and indulge in hiding things from one another ..Pratigya did it when She hid  the Angad fiasco [ many members would say she did it at the behest of her father, but looking at it coldly, final call was her's] ..Krishna is doing it  now by hiding his employment status ..Pratigya is doing it  [again ] by not revealing the reason for the plain paper and envelope ..this despite the fact both this characters faced the resulting trauma when the truth blew up in their face..so why this secrecy ??
Is it bec both of them are scared ...scared of hurting their partners, scared of feeling rejected, scared of the negative reaction ..

In a nutshell yes - I think it is - both these guys have far to go in really understanding each other - they may have recognised each other's strengths but not how to deal with each other's weaknesses....they havent had enuff time to develop the relationship because the CVs are too busy creating plots around other characters, whcih dont necessarily show the couple becoming stronger, instead allowed for situations where P became the teacher and K the necessary pupil, always P leading and showing the path and K attempting to travel it... P always so far forward, K desperate to catch up........ 

But aren't this characters supposed to be in love with all their flaws and warts exposed..so why this hesitancy to communicate ur thoughts ..

what flaws? How many have they really experienced? How many tests as a cuple have they really faced until now? Previously it was all about P finding out the truth about K and once they reached a mutual point, its just been diraaama after flippin diraaama!
These two have a long way to go, many lessons to learn...but the love that exists between them for now is still fresh enough to at least try and reach a middle ground...

will such an union [ where one is forced to hide things , thoughts and opinions] thrive for long ?? will such a marriage  survive ....when the components of marriage are not measured by ground,real rules but are measured by idealistic, lofty thoughts ..How long since the boot begins to pinch and the affected partner begins to retaliate Such marriage can survive only when  one Partner completely buries his own persona and willingly adopts and adapts to his/her partner's expectation's [ Krishna is doing it ]..but  even then there will come a breaking point ...Will that breaking point come into Krisha-Pratigya's marriage ..I sincerely hope , It does.

This is the ultimate question, because when allis said and done, being in love is fine, living is thereafter, and if the goals arent common, even the love that bound you is going to thin with time...

It takes effort to maintain any relationship, you should never take it for granted - both K and P need to learn this and I'm sure they will, but not without serious fractures first. Reminders of previous times perhaps, when P came close to losing K, K very nearly through his rejection post Angad nearly lost P would help.
This is a marriage of 2 very different individuals, odds are against it for many reasons - but you only need one reason to keep going - and that is still there - love
The other thing both parties have failed to do enough is meet each other half way - compromise- but then to be fair, the characters themselves have changed so much, especially K - he is hardly recognisable - he has turned into a comedic buffoon most days and displays such ignorance at times its not fair - old K was so much more savvy, smart - more intune and intuitive,,,at leasty P inthat sense hasnt chnaged, but I would definitely like to see her in a more tender way than presently semi - stonelike countenance.....

Excellent Post Sathya - you always make MKAP worth talkin about!!!ClapStarThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4hussainramso_charu_

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

H i !
No words of my own today so I'm going to borrow from Sahir Ludhianvi. This song has been swirling around in my head for the last few days only because my husband always says Hummi sing that one........................

Huma DiiiiHug

Good morning!! I hope the little one is feeling betterConfusedEmbarrassedSmile

I loved the lyrics....never heard or read them before and u singing in GD voice is putting me to sleepConfusedWinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettehussainramso

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged

H i !

what lovely lyrics Hummi! - (me gonna call you that too now!) Big smile
I bet you sing it just as beautifully too - espec for Him that must be obeyed now and then...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by dhakarn

well, good post di......Clap

regarding krishna , i would say he is not weak...........its just that he loves his father and wife.........he was not going to work all his life but as he said to tunna and chandu he is now in a tight spot.........he is angry at sakthi for not helping SS and the only thing he could come up to help SS was to lie about work as he is not yet ready to work as per his decision..................and he loves his father and so is again doing nautanki , giving false happiness to him as he did with the pregnancy thing.............but as earlier he has no remorse about doing such a thing to his father however much he loves him..........bec he is not ashamed of looking in his eyes when he soo cooly lied about his work status...........but with pratigya , the whole thing changes.....................he loves her more than anything in the world and is afraid of hurting her as he would be hurting himself ............................and so he is afraid and ashamed of looking at her, making eye contact..................that 'haan' when he nodded his head just before he went out of the house summed up everything in his mind..................he can't give false hope or happiness to pratigya as he said to TC later................he is not bothered about what the rest of his family will think or is thinking................he is only worried about what P is thinking of him.............he is not feeling guilty of his lie bec he is lying, bec he is afraid of hurting and lying to pratigya...............earlier he used to assert his opinions, his wishes.................but ever since P came to his life, he is giving more imp to her happiness..............and is trying to maintain peace in the family.............that's why we r seeing the stuttering, unsure, confused and untrue-to-himself krishna...........he is not afraid of breaking P's heart by vehemently refusing to work when she is practically begging him to but is afraid of lying to her, afraid of giving false happiness to her as his main goal is to make her genuinely happy and be happy himself seeing her radiant self..................

Kriya, i think their love is equal and pure.................both r afraid of hurting the other bec they can't see the other one in pain...if u remember P told kesar when K went for that long walk that she can't bear seeing K in pain............also we know K, he will kill the person who will bring tears to her eyes (ofcourse apart from himself) but here he is the one who will do such a thing and he is despising himself for it..........i think that's the reason they r behaving like this.............

Thank You, Dhanya ...

I have not said Krishna is weak, Dhanya ..I am actually asking  WHY Krishna is shown as weak when  he is not so ??

I have a slightly different view as regards his callous attitude towards his parents ...He knows that they know him inside out  and will not be heartbroken  when truth spills out, He knows too that there will be spiteful taunts and he can take it whereas Pratigya still does not know all the layers and has chalked certain standards regarding him and Krishna wants to live up to that standard ..He loves her , No question's about that  but it is not so overwhelming as to force him to get a job  ..What he is afraid of is breaking her trust , her faith and belief in him.. [ we are on same wavelength here].

Kriya ...No their love is not equal ..neither is it pure ..They are not afraid of hurting one another..had it been the case..Pratigya would have stopped doing many things that hurts Krishna and Krishna would have seriously began to work to alleviate Pratigya's hurt..They are not afraid to hurt each other ..but they are afraid one another's  expectation's ..Pratigya can't see Krishna is torment ... A torment which was her own making....Krishna's main thing is he does not like duplicity and he is doing just that ..and That is taking a toll ..[must say his conscience is awakening cos we did not encounter such a reaction during pregger's track or perhaps since P was in the loop he did not feel regret] whereas Pratigya faced the consequence of hiding things  yet she is doing  the same thing again ...This fear of being honest towards one another  , being truthful will actually lead to a weakening of a  relationship..
But them Sathya, Why u saying tht their LOVE is not pure....????? they r just young couples n they need time to work it out... they r in the way dear.... time will come whn we see their pure love alone in some situation...like K,dead n came back to life... bcos of his love for his beloved wife.... nd P putting up with the TN ppl only bcos of the love n respect for her husband....
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

H i !

Huma DiiiiHug

Good morning!! I hope the little one is feeling betterConfusedEmbarrassedSmile

I loved the lyrics....never heard or read them before and u singing in GD voice is putting me to sleepConfusedWinkLOLLOLLOL
Good Morning ShreyaHug
Ka kara rahi ho?

No Haris is still home.......................damn cat!
It's from an old movie..............................Hum Dono.  You might have heard the happier duet..............Abhi na jao chor kar kai dil abhi bhara nahin
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

H i !

what lovely lyrics Hummi! - (me gonna call you that too now!) Big smile
I bet you sing it just as beautifully too - espec for Him that must be obeyed now and then...Wink
You can call me Hummi Smile
It happens to be the first song I sang for him......................He hates old songs but loves this oneWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
guyzz plzzz don't discuss or share ur critical veiws over ny character.......otherwise we'll b reported for bashing characters......and will b ban after that.............OuchLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefulhussainramso....Poojie....

Go to top