Pratigya

Just some random Musings !! (Page 13)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

I too want that where she has to choose between K and her dad....I thought she would realise her husband's worth when he without any proof believed her about Aman but her dad refused to believe in her and wanted proof...She disappointed when her family were accuses K being an influence during Arushi's marriage...Even then she choose her family over him and left him on his own to be ridiculed. 

I dont know whether the CVs will have the courage to show 2 principled people against each other and the female lead choosing an anti hero over a purest

You forgot to add the Bigamy track when she sucked upto her family member inspite of all the insults piled on her and her supportive husband..

The Cv's should develop that courage..May prolly come when the serials is going towards the finish line , I suppose..

Tanths, the CVs did not have the courage to punish Arushi in the real sense by law or physically....I dont have any faith in them in showing Prats choosing K over Prof idolism....Her first thought is her father and her last thought is her father...Someone would see the duplicity and weakness and appreciate that one is not perfect but has flaws...Here she refuses to see anything wrong about her father and her family

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI....Poojie....tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

we need to develop a secret MKAP language with all the behooda terms we need, or at least I need, to say regularly
and I am not intimated by anyone - kar lein ban shan....

on that note, can everyone pm me their email!ROFL

and in case I dont get the chance to say it later when I'm banned, it's been a pleasure knowing you behoodis!!!!

ROFLROFLROFL

MERARAI-Sheena-hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

I too want that where she has to choose between K and her dad....I thought she would realise her husband's worth when he without any proof believed her about Aman but her dad refused to believe in her and wanted proof...She disappointed when her family were accuses K being an influence during Arushi's marriage...Even then she choose her family over him and left him on his own to be ridiculed. 

I dont know whether the CVs will have the courage to show 2 principled people against each other and the female lead choosing an anti hero over a purest

You forgot to add the Bigamy track when she sucked upto her family member inspite of all the insults piled on her and her supportive husband..

The Cv's should develop that courage..May prolly come when the serials is going towards the finish line , I suppose..

Tanths, the CVs did not have the courage to punish Arushi in the real sense by law or physically....I dont have any faith in them in showing Prats choosing K over Prof idolism....Her first thought is her father and her last thought is her father...Someone would see the duplicity and weakness and appreciate that one is not perfect but has flaws...Here she refuses to see anything wrong about her father and her family

Yes ..once this Krishna transformation ends  then Perhaps lets hope they morph P too or this can go side by side ...and it has to be consistent..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by MERARAI

Krishna ...the USP and the soul of this show  ..What are the  CV's doing to him  ??

Krishna has always been an upfront, fearless, thick skinned and sensitive [ quite contradictory  ] Guy ..A guy who stated his views without any fear or shame..He was in sync till last week when he yelled that he was a king and he has no intention of being a laborer..and overnight, he changes his stance without adequate motivation and without any reflection and stoops down to subterfuge ...practices artifice , the very artifice that Krishna abhors ..surely there is no need to bare him so raw and what is the reason for baring him so raw..is it bec he genuinely wants to help out his father ..NO !! Sire/Madame ..It is to get his elder brother to get off his seat and begin to help his old father.. O where, O where has this Krishna gone, O where O where can he be?Shocked  Krishna has been flip-flopping in his stance for quite a while since his budday.

what happened to that Krishna who lived by his rules..who said that this are my POV , will act by it and abide it ..
..would it not have been more in sync had he decided to join his father and help him out despite  Pratigya's  fear's and objection ...would it not be natural that when Pratigya raises some feeble protest [if she does at all] by calmly asking her to tell him one good job that is both legal and to which he is eligible ...instead of exhorting him to  find a legal job ..and if she is unable to come up with the list or even a job ...Politely tell her to face reality and accept the inevitable truth  but at the same time assure her that he will not stray in the less beaten path.This is what Krishna would have done or should do..instead of employing smoke screens .. Seems the shrewd Krishna has forgotten to remind Prats that it's the illegal SS's money that's kept her decked and fed all these months since she married him. Another question that has been buzzing in my brain is "Why didn't Prats lay a sharth that she'd marry him the day he earned an honest living, before she married him or even a little later?

Pratigya..

Off late Pratigya seems to be quietening down..and GOOD FOR HER !!SmileClap  her monotonous sermons was getting nowhere or it landed the characters in even bigger trouble ..My sincere Request to CV's ....Now that you have decreased Pratigya's sermons..make her a bit more intelligent  and grounded ..Pratigya should know when she must meddle and when she should not ..This flaw becomes glaring and obvious when even the uneducated Thakur's realize this simple fact but escapes the attention of an educated , well mannered Pratigya ..  
Once Prats knew of SS's illegal activities (openly revealed at Munni Badnam engagement) why didn't Prats step in and tell Krishna to start earning a living as his father's actions were "gair kanooni". She has been decked and fed with "gair kanooni" funds all these months, we don't see her rejecting any of the perks bec' of it, if she is really such a principled young lady.  There is where her hypocrisy shines like the summer sun.  It was only after the Takurs took potshots did her pride dictate that she raise the issue.  SS didn't turn old overnight, so why the plea to Krishna to help his father now and not earlier. She was stepping in to help Shamu Papa at the drop of a hat, why not demand Krishna do the same for his bauji, earlier on in the marriage when she had him on a string. Sure he would have tantrumed but he always gave in to her wishes.

Krishna- Pratigya ..

It was my impression that this bond was quite strong  and honest ..A error on my part..which I admit freely ..cos now  I realize that this bond is tenuous ..both the partners are scared in rocking the boat  and indulge in hiding things from one another ..Pratigya did it when She hid  the Angad fiasco [ many members would say she did it at the behest of her father, but looking at it coldly, final call was her's] ..Krishna is doing it  now by hiding his employment status ..Pratigya is doing it  [again ] by not revealing the reason for the plain paper and envelope ..this despite the fact both this characters faced the resulting trauma when the truth blew up in their face..so why this secrecy ?? Is it bec both of them are scared ...scared of hurting their partners, scared of feeling rejected, scared of the negative reaction ..But aren't this characters supposed to be in love with all their flaws and warts exposed..so why this hesitancy to communicate ur thoughts .. will such an union [ where one is forced to hide things , thoughts and opinions] thrive for long ?? will such a marriage  survive ....when the components of marriage are not measured by ground,real rules but are measured by idealistic, lofty thoughts ..How long since the boot begins to pinch and the affected partner begins to retaliate Such marriage can survive only when  one Partner completely buries his own persona and willingly adopts and adapts to his/her partner's expectation's [ Krishna is doing it ]..but  even then there will come a breaking point ...Will that breaking point come into Krisha-Pratigya's marriage ..I sincerely hope , It does. I have always said that this is not a marriage where the definition of real love fits. Love is honest, sincere, truthful, trusting and willing to bare itself to vulnerabilities and fears. That's not the case here. This marriage is not on equal footing. Subconsciously they are both trying to have the upper hand. Prats thinks she has all the answers, wants to reform Krishna. Krishna surrendered his identity to win Prats's love in many ways but is often a bit resentful of it. Their egos and pride are at odds. They are both in this marriage but their world is one of different ideologies. They are tripping and bumping their way trying to find common ground but that's going to happen when they are both vulnerable enough to open their hearts and voice their thoughts, fears, insecurities, all of it with honesty and trust without judging the other for feeling the way they do. But in a drama is it ever going to be portrayed that way?

Mera, the most frustrating thing is that the CVs focus is not on matters that interest us and would like to see progression, but on matters where one is being forced to watch because they are part of the serial.....

They are neglecting K thinking that whatever is shown will be enjoyed because it will give them a talking point...No matter what or how the character is portrayed his is the most discussed and scrutinised to the point where the CVs dont think this deeply about the character...

The marriage is more of convenience and nothing is done to make it feel real, IMO.  It would be nice to have real conflicts between 2 different people but an equilibrium is maintained where both learn from each other and not make it so that 1 has all the answers and the other is just playing catch up and unable to live up to the expectations..

You know , Star ..that is the growing perception ..some posters comment that the fact that Pratigya is still staying in on Thakur's house as the proof of their love ...but many  remember  Prof taking her out of the Haveli but forget that the selfsame prof was the first person who said that she cant stay on indefinitely in her parents house and Dadi was on her case from day 1 ..in a way P  knows that she cannot expect a warm  and indefinite stay in the Prof's house ..

Remember that Pratigya got Prof blessing to stay with Krishna as he is a good husband...For that I induced she is there partly being with K is that her father has given her blessing, gratefulness and in some ways love...I do believe that if prof had not given his go ahead she would not have stayed with K [my pov, not meant to offend]
Arrey Yaar khol kay jiyo................jo khena hai khol kay kaho.....................dar dar kay kion?
Jin ko nahin pasand woh ankhain band karlainLOL
No apologies necessary Beta!

Agae se no sorry .........LOLLOL  Aaj maaf kardo.......Embarrassed

Kyun Huma ,

To Star ..

Maar diya jaaye ki chhod diya jaaye

bol isske  saath kya sulook kiya jaaye

Bolbo Huma LOL
LOL

Jo bhi hai no bhashans....LOL Sun, sun ke kaan pukhge.........WinkLOL

hussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

we need to develop a secret MKAP language with all the behooda terms we need, or at least I need, to say regularly

and in case I dont get the chance to say it later when I'm banned, it's been a pleasure knowing you behoodis!!!!

ROFLROFLROFL

MMG

I feel like I've been watching Sesame Street with the Count saying "the number of the day is 1 and the letter of the day is OFFENSE.  Take a look at Laurel and Hardy, that's how I feel these days about the show and the forum.

I see an underlying nervousness in the Forum.  Fun Forum has become Fear Forum?Ermm

Are you seriously collecting emails?ShockedConfusedWink

Edited by MERARAI - 01 March 2011 at 9:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette-Sheena-hussainramso....Poojie....

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Hi Tanthya, great post as usual!
It was just a few weeks ago that when SS told K to do some work, K's reply was don't u feel ashamed asking your ladla beta to work? and since then, he' shown to not want to work, he doesn't want to learn to read and write, it was P's fault he's in this situation, and now he wants to work, but is compujed as to what he can do.  it does make u wonder why he's all over the place.
P also has a long way to go before she becomes the woman we expected her to become, she's learned not to lecture him too much cos she knows he can only take so much. 
Their transition will slowly come about when their eyes open as to what's really going on in their families, and one day (hopefully)  they'll have a proper heart to heart chat about what they want out of life and move forward.  At the moment, they keep going round in circles, whenever they do have an argument, they sweep it all under the carpet and carry on, but the resentment starts building up below the surface.

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Hi Tanthya, great post as usual!
It was just a few weeks ago that when SS told K to do some work, K's reply was don't u feel ashamed asking your ladla beta to work? and since then, he' shown to not want to work, he doesn't want to learn to read and write, it was P's fault he's in this situation, and now he wants to work, but is compujed as to what he can do.  it does make u wonder why he's all over the place.
P also has a long way to go before she becomes the woman we expected her to become, she's learned not to lecture him too much cos she knows he can only take so much. 
Their transition will slowly come about when their eyes open as to what's really going on in their families, and one day (hopefully)  they'll have a proper heart to heart chat about what they want out of life and move forward.  At the moment, they keep going round in circles, whenever they do have an argument, they sweep it all under the carpet and carry on, but the resentment starts building up below the surface.

They are playing luka chuppi in their marriage.  Emotionally neither one of them is ready to handle past the surface in their marriage for their lack the maturity for it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umasuk4

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

MMG

I feel like I've been watching Sesame Street with the Count saying "the number of the day is 1 and the letter of the day is OFFENSE.  Take a look at Laurel and Hardy, that's how I feel these days about the show and the forum.

I see an underlying nervousness in the Forum.  Fun Forum has become Fear Forum?Ermm

Are you seriously collecting emails?ShockedConfusedWink

Mera - dracula from SStreet!!!! 1! Ahahahahahahahaaaaaa!! Good memories.....
Yes I am because I am far too smart to be told off by a bunch of kids - it aint happening
I live and practice democracy and rules for me are there to bend and break as I need to - sorry but that's the lawyer in me - usually I am smart and stay on the boundaries and make it difficult but there si something about the way all this shiite is being handled that just brings out the devil in me

fully prepared to be banned for freedom of speech - jai democracy!LOL
@Tanths - kya belan shelan yaar - humne to apni shiny  glittery pink gun ready ki hai!Tongue

ROFLROFLROFL

b2011---Yemi---hussainramso

Go to top