Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Seems some interesting discussion z gng on, then lemme read the thread from start.....
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhaan-da-best

Very Nice thread....!completely agree wid u.......:)

Nice DP Arhaan-da-best😛😳
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Rabbbbbbbdddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii .....🤗🤗

sathyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗

kahan thi Tum ?? Kaise ho ?  missed u  n urs n rads chats ..
i was busy with uni. had exam yesterday but it went bad 😆 even i miss rads and my behooodapan 😆😆😆😉

yes, hun ..there is zameen -aasman ke farakh between that K and present day's K ..
sahi baat 🥱

That you had the courage to step inside my  thread itself is applauseworthy ..yeh Lo Thaaliyan 👏👏👏 and you also responded deserves even bigger thaaliyan 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏..🤣 thanks for appluading 😆😆

As usual read the header and the first line ..kyun ..😉😆😆😆

its hard for me to read a text more than 5 lines😆😆

-Sheena- thumbnail

Azi..

Bacha .. It is not compulsory for you to agree with my POV .. { Chalo humne aapko azad kardiya 😉 😆]  U r   free to have ur own POV  ...

I am not offended..Hun ..I would be even more happier if you would share ur own views  without the fear of offending anyone  cos it is time to shed our   shyness and show that our forum will not be cowed  down by the action's of some  , who wants to bend and curb us ..but we will stand tall like P and will not be cowed down

** sab Log Thaali bajao, for this inspirational speech 😉 **

Yes..thats the beauty of this forum

Tanths.....🤗

Looks like P has taught u to give courageous, strong and inspiration speeches....😆😆😆👏👏
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Azi..

Bacha .. It is not compulsory for you to agree with my POV .. { Chalo humne aapko azad kardiya 😉 😆]  U r   free to have ur own POV  ...

I am not offended..Hun ..I would be even more happier if you would share ur own views  without the fear of offending anyone  cos it is time to shed our   shyness and show that our forum will not be cowed  down by the action's of some  , who wants to bend and curb us ..but we will stand tall like P and will not be cowed down

** sab Log Thaali bajao, for this inspirational speech 😉 **

Yes..thats the beauty of this forum

Tanthya...mano yaa na mano...chaho ya na chaho...Partigwa ka asar hoi raha hai tume pe😆😆😆😉
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Ab Kiski ithni jurrat  jo hamari  Jodhabhai ke saath ladne lagi ...😆..

Hi Paro ..donno what the discussion is about ..I am going from Back ..so will catch up with asli mudha   soon..😃

HIIII DIII..............😃😃  jodhabaaii.......kaun   mein.................😆 sasura.........opppsss NO BAD WORDS..........😉😆😆 eee kab se ban gayi mein.............😆😆                      haaa jaldii se check karo.......u'll understand the real mudda............😳😆

@ bold .... ** Tanthya idhar udhar dekhing , nazar tikking on Paro** han !! Bey ..Tum hi ..Rajasthan ki mallika ho  aur hamari Jodhabhai ho 😉😆😆😆

Will check, Dear
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heyy rabiiii.......how r U........😃 .? long time..............gud too have u here again................all the members who were regular when i was a silent reader don't come here now................my bad luck............spe dose whose posts i loved to read............😊
aleena1 thumbnail
rabiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗

my jaan how r u???

long time no see behoodi.....

aaah dont worry about exams...... focus on the next one
Edited by aleena1 - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

[QUOTE

HIIII DIII..............😃😃  jodhabaaii.......kaun   mein.................😆 sasura.........opppsss NO BAD WORDS..........😉😆😆 eee kab se ban gayi mein.............😆😆                      haaa jaldii se check karo.......u'll understand the real mudda............😳😆

@ bold .... ** Tanthya idhar udhar dekhing , nazar tikking on Paro** han !! Bey ..Tum hi ..Rajasthan ki mallika ho  aur hamari Jodhabhai ho 😉😆😆😆

Will check, Dear

LOL,M 4m rajasthan n don't know dat jodhabai is 4m rajasthan...............Embarrassed😆😆😆
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aleena1

rabiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗

aleeena behooodiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗

my jaan how r u???
ia m awright how r u sweety😃

long time no see behoodi.....
yes was busy girrrr

aaah dont worry about exams...... focus on the next one
i will
besharam i can  see a new hotty in ur DP😉🤣