India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

All Discussions on RPS [HERE ONLY]

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
What exactly will RPS do when he discovers Raj's father is Jignesh and not Arjun?

1) Throw him out of house and get Rashi divorced
2) Forgive him for Rashi and Raj sake

Any other action that he will take?

My vote goes for first option

I only hope from this incident he realizes what a good brother/son Arjun is and start loving him for real and not for his business skills only.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYA_123456789masz

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
yeah i hope jignesh is thrown out, I mean today rudra was such a blind fool he believed jig's bs and I think he is more concerned that he has a son in law who can't hold his own against a girl more then the fact that his only daughter is married to scum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anham.

masz Senior Member
masz
masz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hi, I doubt RSP will forgive Jignesh...more like he will need to hideLOL. But I think a divorce is possiible...as with Rashi mis-carriage and all...
Start loving Arjun for real...I think in his own way he does love Arjun but doesnt show it...
myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masz

Hi, I doubt RSP will forgive Jignesh...more like he will need to hideLOL. But I think a divorce is possiible...as with Rashi mis-carriage and all...
Start loving Arjun for real...I think in his own way he does love Arjun but doesnt show it...

I guess you are right. RPS sees his younger self in Arjun.
He takes so much from arohi also and does not take any action on her because he knows Arjun loves her

No one will keep a person in house and give him their name just for business purpose. He could have just sponsered Arjun education in orphanage and he would have still been grateful to RPS and helped him in business. But he adopted him, gave him his name, a family and siblings. I guess he loves him but does not admit in front of others or even with himself because then he may start feeling guilty for making Arjun do all bad jobs. No parent want their children to do bad jobs that they have done. Hence he tries to build a wall and tries to pretend that Arjun is there only for business and shows no emotional level relation with him.

Waiting for the scene when he really admits he loves Arjun in front of his family
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
i hope RPS throw him out and get Rashi divorced.........bt its a ekta maiya show to kuch bhi ho skta hai.......Confused
myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Today Kumud overhears Arjun saying Arohi came to know i am not Raj father

She gets a doubt that its RPS who may be Raj's dad

RPS is looking at a logo for his business and says RPS and sons business must spread all over

She goes and asks please think of all your sons

RPS says he thinks of all  his 4 sons

Kumud says who please tell their names

He says Michael, Arjun, Romit and Kumud ask who is fourth son?

He says Rashi-he thinks Rashi is his 4th son LOLLOL

Kumud ask who else do you think as your son

He says Billu and Makrand LOLLOL

Then she ask anyone else left

He says yes all orphanage children i consider as my children LOLLOLLOL

Kumud gives up and goes to Arohi for help to find if Raj is RPS son

Todays episode was a rocker

RPS was too good. Atleast now we know he considers billu, makrand and orphanage children also like his children only

Edited by myviewprem - 23 February 2011 at 8:24am
myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Don't you think RPS character is getting contradictory by the day

Few examples

RPS considers Arjun as good business partner more than son but  yesterday he said i always keep thinking of my 4 sons including Arjun

RPS will never allow Arjun to leave house as he is good in business and will do any tricks to get him back (like arohi marriage time) but now he listen to jignesh and tell him to leave house because of raj parentage issue

He says few days back to Arjun give billu makrand money to stay in business but yesterday he says billu and makrand are like his sons

So many other instances also are there

Its all contradictory and confusing and best part no justification of why he behaves like that

Edited by myviewprem - 23 February 2011 at 6:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567Siddhi_wida

zohaabid2592 Newbie
zohaabid2592
zohaabid2592

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
well i think, when it comes down to billu and makrand he probably didn't mean when he  said that they are his son... he probably said it  so kumud can shut up... also he added orphanage kids are his son too but i don't think he really meant what he said probably he was just being sarcasticD'oh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index