Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Guyz.... humkamaafi daido pleejh (Page 8)

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

OMG such a cute post ..Hugthank you Laxmi...not everyone does it..i really appreciate that u took this step..I've known SGP forum to be the best and it should remain that way...

no hard feelings dear..main toh kab ka bhool gayi jo bhi hua...

I was more shocked charu that my dear ones who get so ruthless blinded by their love for the characters........Cry.... i was inactive and today my friend let me know this happened.... so check out this link and was completely disheartened...... i know YRKKH and SGP forum to be the cleanest forums..... and my members doing that.... i cud nto take it....

Thanks so much for responding dear..... that was sweet of u to say that....Hug..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_beautiful16111192GurpreetDpree4ruTafseer

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by fazeel

waisya sgp member happy na today sgp complete one year na
That was so sweet of u to remind us yaar..Hug... but am katti with my members there..... hurt.... will not go there .today.... bas 2 posts kar diye udhar..... aaj mai nahin jaana.....Cry..

Di Y U saying this........Maina Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi Kiya....Haan it was all emotional But dint Do Anything Bad and Di we all did that  In rage.......Aaj Ke Din toh Aap to Udar Mantga HumkoCry otherwise I m Gonna Leave IFApprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-pree4ru

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Tafseer

main bhi chali....same kaam karne..LOL LOL

Thanks a lot guys...u guys are too sweet....Hug

That Toh we Know.........Koi Nayi Baat BataoLOL

LOL LOL nayi baat sochkar batayenge..pehle sochne toh do....LOL

-allizwell-GurpreetD

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged

That was so sweet of u to remind us yaar..Hug... but am katti with my members there..... hurt.... will not go there .today.... bas 2 posts kar diye udhar..... aaj mai nahin jaana.....Cry..

ye sab chalta rehta hai yaar...in a forum, a public website, in a family or anywhere where there r more than 2 ppl. involved, difference of opinion is bound to be there....few r more understanding than others....few r aggressive...i understand how the fans of each serial/character/actors r are...unko samjhana ka koi faida nahi hai Big smile best solution is u stick to my opinion and i stick to mine.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful16111192-allizwell-GurpreetD

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _charu_

OMG such a cute post ..Hugthank you Laxmi...not everyone does it..i really appreciate that u took this step..I've known SGP forum to be the best and it should remain that way...

no hard feelings dear..main toh kab ka bhool gayi jo bhi hua...

I was more shocked charu that my dear ones who get so ruthless blinded by their love for the characters........Cry.... i was inactive and today my friend let me know this happened.... so check out this link and was completely disheartened...... i know YRKKH and SGP forum to be the cleanest forums..... and my members doing that.... i cud nto take it....

Thanks so much for responding dear..... that was sweet of u to say that....Hug..

i toh am thinking ke i'm a sgpian or yrkkian Big smile bec. i like both serials..but yr thoda sa zyada...i'm not active on sgp forum bec. wahan everyone states their opinion so well ke mere kehne ke liye kuch reh hi nahi jaata....i'll surely feel like an alien whenever i visit some other forum now..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell--Nasreen-GurpreetD

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Di Y U saying this........Maina Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi Kiya....Haan it was all emotional But dint Do Anything Bad and Di we all did that  In rage.......Aaj Ke Din toh Aap to Udar Mantga HumkoCry otherwise I m Gonna Leave IFApprove

Rubal..... i din't mean u at all chotu..... there were some posts which hurt me tremendously.... if u wud have seen them... u will know .....Smile
Rubal.... i love Sushaan.... that does not mean....i get frustated on the winners yaar..... i have no right to hurt others'........ even they do adore their favourites in the same way as we do....isn't it? this is plain common sense which the ones who quoted wrong shud have sensed..... !
I can't be there today as i can't enjoy dear.... my hurt does come in my way of happiness.... dil ki baat sunna padega na???Cry
If u leave IF...i will come to US....drag u by your collar and put u back here......LOLLOL.... by saying this u really proved....u r a BOY and PAGLA......ROFL

111192GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Rubal..... i din't mean u at all chotu..... there were some posts which hurt me tremendously.... if u wud have seen them... u will know .....Smile
Rubal.... i love Sushaan.... that does not mean....i get frustated on the winners yaar..... i have no right to hurt others'........ even they do adore their favourites in the same way as we do....isn't it? this is plain common sense which the ones who quoted wrong shud have sensed..... !
I can't be there today as i can't enjoy dear.... my hurt does come in my way of happiness.... dil ki baat sunna padega na???Cry
If u leave IF...i will come to US....drag u by your collar and put u back here......LOLLOL.... by saying this u really proved....u r a BOY and PAGLA......ROFL

Di firstly U have come to Canada otherwise U wont able to find me In USLOL.......I m feeling Bad Becozz I started the SPA thread where everyone in our Forum Bashed YRKKH actors including me But it was just In emotion ,even I got swayed by that But It won't be good for us if U dont Come in Ur forum this day....I will be really Unhappy and I will feel I m the culprit........Sorry Di But i will leave IF

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]

i toh am thinking ke i'm a sgpian or yrkkian Big smile bec. i like both serials..but yr thoda sa zyada...i'm not active on sgp forum bec. wahan everyone states their opinion so well ke mere kehne ke liye kuch reh hi nahi jaata....i'll surely feel like an alien whenever i visit some other forum now..
[/QUOTE]

I had been a regular of Yeh rishta before charu..Big smile.. but never came to the forum..... after Akshara-Naitik bhaang episode..... i cud not watch it regularly and get to know what's happening when i  get to see SBS at times.....
reg. u visiting SGP forum.... i do miss your posts....as said before.... loved you addressing the mother-child bond out there......yup.... there r writers... in our forum....but good writers r getting few these days..... with the sona track i guess many got wild and left the forum too....LOL.... so it will be a pleasure dear.... any day.... if u have anything to speak out ....please be there..... i will be standing like SRK with open arms......Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

Go to top