Guyz.... humkamaafi daido pleejh - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tafseer

main bhi chali....same kaam karne..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot guys...u guys are too sweet....πŸ€—

That Toh we Know.........Koi Nayi Baat BataoπŸ˜†
OMG such a cute post ..πŸ€—thank you Laxmi...not everyone does it..i really appreciate that u took this step..I've known SGP forum to be the best and it should remain that way...

no hard feelings dear..main toh kab ka bhool gayi jo bhi hua...
Originally posted by _charu_

OMG such a cute post ..πŸ€—thank you Laxmi...not everyone does it..i really appreciate that u took this step..I've known SGP forum to be the best and it should remain that way...

Yeh Bhi We Know ........Aap Bhi Aur Nayi Baat BAATOπŸ˜†
Originally posted by fazeel

waisya sgp member happy na today sgp complete one year na
That was so sweet of u to remind us yaar..πŸ€—... but am katti with my members there..... hurt.... will not go there .today.... bas 2 posts kar diye udhar..... aaj mai nahin jaana.....😭..
Originally posted by _charu_

I was more shocked charu that my dear ones who get so ruthless blinded by their love for the characters........😭.... i was inactive and today my friend let me know this happened.... so check out this link and was completely disheartened...... i know YRKKH and SGP forum to be the cleanest forums..... and my members doing that.... i cud nto take it....

Thanks so much for responding dear..... that was sweet of u to say that....πŸ€—..
Originally posted by laxmi_s

That was so sweet of u to remind us yaar..πŸ€—... but am katti with my members there..... hurt.... will not go there .today.... bas 2 posts kar diye udhar..... aaj mai nahin jaana.....😭..

Di Y U saying this........Maina Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi Kiya....Haan it was all emotional But dint Do Anything Bad and Di we all did that  In rage.......Aaj Ke Din toh Aap to Udar Mantga Humko😭 otherwise I m Gonna Leave IF
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

That Toh we Know.........Koi Nayi Baat BataoπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† nayi baat sochkar batayenge..pehle sochne toh do....πŸ˜†

ye sab chalta rehta hai yaar...in a forum, a public website, in a family or anywhere where there r more than 2 ppl. involved, difference of opinion is bound to be there....few r more understanding than others....few r aggressive...i understand how the fans of each serial/character/actors r are...unko samjhana ka koi faida nahi hai πŸ˜ƒ best solution is u stick to my opinion and i stick to mine.....

I was more shocked charu that my dear ones who get so ruthless blinded by their love for the characters........😭.... i was inactive and today my friend let me know this happened.... so check out this link and was completely disheartened...... i know YRKKH and SGP forum to be the cleanest forums..... and my members doing that.... i cud nto take it....

Thanks so much for responding dear..... that was sweet of u to say that....πŸ€—..

i toh am thinking ke i'm a sgpian or yrkkian πŸ˜ƒ bec. i like both serials..but yr thoda sa zyada...i'm not active on sgp forum bec. wahan everyone states their opinion so well ke mere kehne ke liye kuch reh hi nahi jaata....i'll surely feel like an alien whenever i visit some other forum now..
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Di Y U saying this........Maina Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi Kiya....Haan it was all emotional But dint Do Anything Bad and Di we all did that  In rage.......Aaj Ke Din toh Aap to Udar Mantga Humko😭 otherwise I m Gonna Leave IF

Rubal..... i din't mean u at all chotu..... there were some posts which hurt me tremendously.... if u wud have seen them... u will know .....😊
Rubal.... i love Sushaan.... that does not mean....i get frustated on the winners yaar..... i have no right to hurt others'........ even they do adore their favourites in the same way as we do....isn't it? this is plain common sense which the ones who quoted wrong shud have sensed..... !
I can't be there today as i can't enjoy dear.... my hurt does come in my way of happiness.... dil ki baat sunna padega na???Cry
If u leave IF...i will come to US....drag u by your collar and put u back here......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... by saying this u really proved....u r a BOY and PAGLA......🀣