Much Awaited SLAP

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
The Much Needed Slap comes there Y'day

Am so glad finally Someone dared to Stand against that fellow Rajan. Pashu Bhaiyya is So Right while he slapped Rajan. And now I hope Nitika breaks ties with Rajan n Family.

Just hoping this happens

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yup even her mom too needs one :) + malti's mom too πŸ˜›

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i agree on that Parina

Malthi's Mum deffo deserves one. If you go to see its not Malthi but her mother responsible for ruining Pashu Bhaiyya and Malthi's Life.
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh Boy! I didn't enjoy a slap like I did that one! It was definately a long time coming, especially if he was going to raise his hand on Nitika.

Nitika, girl, get rid of Rajan and his no good of a mum. And take your time running into Ved's life, I enjoy the comedy between you two!
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
I have a feeling that Rajan will reappear on the show after marrying someone else. That would be is way of punishing Nitika for the slap. That is why his mom is also not creating a scene and this will pave the way for the Nitika-Ved track to begin. Would be interesting to see how the ginormous dowry they have taken is claimed back

On the other hand I like the character of Malti. I think it is only her mother who is behind all the sufferings of the Chaturvedis and Malti has no idea about the claims her mother has made.
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gangubai1

I have a feeling that Rajan will reappear on the show after marrying someone else. That would be is way of punishing Nitika for the slap. That is why his mom is also not creating a scene and this will pave the way for the Nitika-Ved track to begin. Would be interesting to see how the ginormous dowry they have taken is claimed back

On the other hand I like the character of Malti. I think it is only her mother who is behind all the sufferings of the Chaturvedis and Malti has no idea about the claims her mother has made.

I never thought of that, but that's a very good idea. I guess we will have to wait and watch.
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lololol omg yeah! The mummies are the main villians here! They're the one who need the slap!
meghna2 thumbnail
wow!!! what i tight slapπŸ‘ this kind of guy deserves those slaps,Nikita should have broken her relation ship with that  crapy guy long time ago,but she will be.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

yup even her mom too needs one :) + malti's mom too πŸ˜›

i agree
nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Toasty's parents have two daughters of their own.  How can they, especially her Mom, condone such behavior against Nikita and not take their concerns to Nikita's parents?

Rajan is not that great a catch!  πŸ˜•
Edited by nikkigreen - 13 years ago