Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
The Much Needed Slap comes there Y'day

Am so glad finally Someone dared to Stand against that fellow Rajan. Pashu Bhaiyya is So Right while he slapped Rajan. And now I hope Nitika breaks ties with Rajan n Family.

Just hoping this happens

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*happy44shrutireddygr8gracious45aaabbbnikkigreenGauri22scinerdmeghna2...PARiNA...Maz.anna44nycsweetiebsingapury

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Much Awaited SLAP" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
yup even her mom too needs one :) + malti's mom too Tongue

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 28 February 2011 at 11:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8aaabbbgracious45AishuHiBawari-Preeti-nycsweetie

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
i agree on that Parina

Malthi's Mum deffo deserves one. If you go to see its not Malthi but her mother responsible for ruining Pashu Bhaiyya and Malthi's Life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gracious45anna44...PARiNA...

innominate

IF-Sizzlerz

innominate

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
yup that's so true....

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Oh Boy! I didn't enjoy a slap like I did that one! It was definately a long time coming, especially if he was going to raise his hand on Nitika.

Nitika, girl, get rid of Rajan and his no good of a mum. And take your time running into Ved's life, I enjoy the comedy between you two!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gracious45bsingapury

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Rajan will reappear on the show after marrying someone else. That would be is way of punishing Nitika for the slap. That is why his mom is also not creating a scene and this will pave the way for the Nitika-Ved track to begin. Would be interesting to see how the ginormous dowry they have taken is claimed back

On the other hand I like the character of Malti. I think it is only her mother who is behind all the sufferings of the Chaturvedis and Malti has no idea about the claims her mother has made.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gracious45Jenifer.

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gangubai1

I have a feeling that Rajan will reappear on the show after marrying someone else. That would be is way of punishing Nitika for the slap. That is why his mom is also not creating a scene and this will pave the way for the Nitika-Ved track to begin. Would be interesting to see how the ginormous dowry they have taken is claimed back

On the other hand I like the character of Malti. I think it is only her mother who is behind all the sufferings of the Chaturvedis and Malti has no idea about the claims her mother has made.

I never thought of that, but that's a very good idea. I guess we will have to wait and watch.

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
lololol omg yeah! The mummies are the main villians here! They're the one who need the slap!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.