Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey ari....its very nice👍🏼 aisa kuch show me bhi hona chahiye esp rashi wala part...........next part jaldi update krna......😊
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshaniD

oye Ari tu toh maha writer banne ki path mein ho... OS ko FF bhi bana diya......maha spammer banne ke path pe hun....likhti hi jati hun...i have to spam my way to goldie na😆

but Fab job ari.... thanku😎even i feel like writing something... likho likho humien spam karne ke liye aur ik post mil jayega...u are most welcome🤣but darr lagtha hai kahi Aksh ne waha bhi hummer nikale gi....ab tumne ilzaam laga diya hai toh hum use sach karenge...likho ab ff warna hummer mein aake tumhari dhulai karenge😆

next part kab aayega??? next part abhi manufacture ho raha hai😆😉loved the way you handled the rashi - Arohi scene hopfully CVs bhi aise hi karega 😆😆ya wo dono arjun se itna pyaar karte i want them to love each other the same way...lets c wat ekta mam has planned for us😆

channi_star thumbnail
@arifa : itz rly rly nice....jaldi jaldi nxt part post karo!!!

hyy ari if u dnt mind...2mrw is shivratri so u cn add sumfin abt bhang!!
as we knw talli arjuhi 2 more romantic...but this tym talli in a desi way by drinkin bhang....lol  😍

i dnt think v will b able 2 c it in kmh!!! so u shw us these scene in ur ff...

@aksh: nahiii abhi hummer nikalneki zaroorat nahi hai!!! agge sochenge agar ari neh koi gadbad kardi!!!  lol
m sure iski naubat nahi ayengi....🤣

luv u ari!!!!

waitin 4 ur nxt episode!!!     
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: channi_star

@arifa : itz rly rly nice....jaldi jaldi nxt part post karo!!!hehe sure dear...workin on that itself right now

hyy ari if u dnt mind...2mrw is shivratri so u cn add sumfin abt bhang!!
as we knw talli arjuhi 2 more romantic...but this tym talli in a desi way by drinkin bhang....lol  😍

i dnt think v will b able 2 c it in kmh!!! so u shw us these scene in ur ff...

no dear i wouldnt mind...but the thing is me being a muslim i dont know many things about these rituals yeh karwa chauth bhi mene aksh se puchke samjha hai aur the next part i have a pretty basic idea about how it will be...if i alter now i will have to change many things...m really sorry i will write about it in some other ff hope u dont mind...
@aksh: nahiii abhi hummer nikalneki zaroorat nahi hai!!! agge sochenge agar ari neh koi gadbad kardi!!!  lolnahi matao hummer cvs ke liye hi rehne do i m good
m sure iski naubat nahi ayengi....🤣

luv u ari!!!!luv u too dear thanks for liking it😃

waitin 4 ur nxt episode!!!     

channi_star thumbnail
hyyy ari!! yhh i dnt mind....yhh u cn add it in another ff...
i just thought it wud b fun watchin arjuhi bhang ke nashe mein.....

😉
kavyasam thumbnail
Ari   it is suppperbb,  👏👏👏  .   you have written their emotions so well,  both of them hiding their feelings in fear of rejection 👍🏼  and  raashi  feeling sad  for not going away with her baby -  these lines were so thougthful 👍🏼 any mother will feel like that. 
Excellent work. 🤗
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

hey guys here is the second part...hope u all like it...m sorry in advance if there are any grammatical errors or anything like that...i wrote this in a little hurry didnt have time to check...hope u all like it....do give me u're feedback...silent readers can press the like button instead

Arjun aur arohi ka karwa chauth part 2

Arjun came home and slowly tiptoed into rashis room because he knew arohi was awake and he didn't want her to know he was home…

"hey rashi…why dint u sleep yet its 12 in the night already" "woh jignesh ka wait kar rahi thi"

phir kaheen awara giri kar raha hoga mujhe isse phirse warn karna padega ke rashi ko time de and uska ache se khayal rakhe…iski laparwahi badti ja rahi hai…arohi sahi keh rahi thi…mera iski ek galti ko chupana ise aur galtiyan karne ka badhava dena tha…ise theek karna padega…he brushed those thoughts aside he had a more serious problem than jignesh at hand KARWA CHAUTH…he asked his employee as far as it would look appropriate…but he had to know more if he wanted to keep the vrat for arohi he thought rashi might help him in that

"rashi…who mujhe thodi help chaiye thi……"

"kya hua phirse arohi se jhagda hua??mein tum dono husband wife ke beech nahi aungi…waise bhi galti humesha teri hoti hai…mein teri sifarish nahi karungi apni behen se"

rashi started giggling saying this… rashi was his sister but now it was seeming like arohi was rashis sister and he was rashis brother in law… arjun was amused and irritated at the same time he didn't know which part to give more importance to…

"no rashi koi jhagda nahi kiya arohi ne aaj…actually mujhe tumhari thodi help chaiye thi…wo actually…wo rashi…mere office mein koi bol raha tha aaj k  kal karwa chauth hai…toh mein arohi ke liye tumse puchna chahta tha k karwa chauth mein akhir karte kya hai…sirf arohi ke liye…shayad use vrat rakhne ka mann kare…"

rashi knew her brother was a no nonsense kind of guy if he was making so many reasons and explaining himself for such a small thing then there was something fishy about it

"well arjun agar arohi ko kuch puchna hoga toh wo khud mujhse aake puch legee tum phikar mat karo…" arjun couldn't lie and twist the truth anymore…he was getting anxious

"actually rashi mein arohi ko khush karne ke liye uske liye vrat rakhna chahta tha…magar mujhe kuch bhi nahi pata uske bare mein ki mujhe kya kya karna padhega…"

"Mumbai ka itna bada gangster apni biwi ke liye vrat rakhega??haye arjun tumhe arohi se kitani mohabbat hai!!" "haha very funny rashi…please meri help karo na…mene use bohot dukh diye hai…ab mein chahta hun meri vajah se uske chehre par smile aye"

"arohi sach kehti hai…u r such a devdas…acha mein tumhe batati hun…pehle tumhe suraj ugne se pehle apne wife ke ghar se bheji hui sargi khani hogi…phir pura din bhuka aur pyasa rehna hoga aur phir raat mein chand ko dekhne ke baad arohi ka chehra dekhk uski pooja complete hone ke baad tumhe uske haath se first bite leke apna vrat todna hoga…c as simple as that"

rashi said sarcastically as she knew her brother was not good with these rituals and stuff and it would be tough for him…but then it striked her that if arjun was going to keep vrat he needed sargi from his sasural…from someone who was on arohis side

"acha chalo arjun vrat rakhna haina??tumhari sargi de deti hun tumhe…"

Arjun was confused already and rashi confused him even more…rashi had just said sargi is given by someone from the in laws…

"rashi par tumne toh kaha tha sargi sasural walo ki taraf se honi chaiye"

"tum arohi ko kitna bhi bura treat karlo who tumhe atleast 3 wakt ka khana toh de hi detee hai…tum is wakt ahluwalias ke yaha jakar khana mangoge toh acha nahi dikhega na… so mein arohi ki behen ke hak se tumhe sargi dungi"

Rashi had dragged arjun to the kitchen and made him sit there while she was serving him food…Arjun didn't know if that was ok or no…he didn't want her to stress herself he wanted to carry her back to her bed and tape her to it so that she takes some rest…but the glow and happiness on her face that was evident to him which she was getting from this task shut him up for good…rashi was bringing everything to the table when arjun stopped her…

"acha now tumne sargi serve kardi na…ab tum rehne do baki mein kar lunga…you go and take rest…no arguments…"

Arjun went and left rashi till her room and came back to pick up his plate just to grab a hand instead…he looked up and to his surprise it was arohi…they were lost in each others eyes for a few seconds …of course she hasn't slept…why does that shock me??

"yeh meri plate hai…" arjun said and slowly took the plate from under arohis hands…ughh how stupid couldn't you think of anything else…puri Mumbai mere samne chup ho jati hai aur mein arohi ke samne kuch bol nahi pata hun

Arohi searched for the plate she saw dadi keep for her and took it and went and sat on the table…arjun hesitantly went and sat opposite to arohi…they both ate in silence feeling nervous that k baton baton mein kahi vrat ki baat ik dusre ko na bol de…all they had to do was act as if they were not keeping vrat till moonrise…uske baad agar pata bhi chal gaya toh there was nothing the other person could do about it…they both completed eating and went up to their room…raj was sleeping with dadi again…arohi had done this so that arjun was more comfortable again her main intension of bring raj to their room was to irk him…she had removed the divider between the bed as well…the surprised expression on arjuns face was like that of a child who had found a bicycle under the Christmas tree on Christmas eve…jab dil ki duriyan mit gayi toh ab yeh duriyan kyun she had thought…they both had said good night to each other and went to sleep…

Arjun had stayed back at home…The whole day arjun and arohi had fasted…raj had asked them to eat many times in the day but dono ne bahane kark use mana kar diya…as the day went on their hunger increased and whenever it would feel as if they couldn't bear it anymore they thought of the reason and the person jiske liye unhone who vrat rakha tha and they would feel better…as the day was coming to an end arohi in her subtle ways started trying to hint to arjun that she had kept vrat for him…but arjun couldn't understand her actions…he on the other hand had thought of a fool proof plan…he had gone up to his room and acted as if he was doing some important work on his laptop…he thought that if he sat there long enough arohi would bring his dinner to him there itself and then he would order her feed him as he was busy in work…it would be hilarious to watch arohi fire up on him with all the galis in the world saying that she wasn't his servant and what not and then when he would say that he had kept a vrat for her and so he wanted to eat from her hands the smile on her face and the happiness in her heart would make all the sufferings of the day worthwhile…

Arohi was furious with arjun…the moon was up in the sky…and he wasn't able to decipher from her actions k usne arjun ke liye vrat rakha tha…now she couldn't be patient and understanding anymore…uski bhook uspe haavi ho rahi thi she hadn't been hungry for a whole day like this in her entire life…she took a plate of food and angrily went up to the room with full intentions of killing arjun first and explaining about her vrat and asking questions about his ignorance later…

Arjuns face lit up on seeing arohi…his plan was working…but smiling in front of arohi who was in killer mode was a very bad idea…

"ARJUN!!!tumhe pata hai mein  kitna khush ho gayi thi yeh sochke ke shayad tumhe pata hai aaj karva chauth hai iseeliye tum office nahi gay eke tum mere liye ghar pe ruk gaye… agar aise hi bhaav khana tha toh ghar mein rahe hi kyun tum?? tumhe itni der se kuch samjhane ki koshish kar rahi thi who samajhna dur ki baat tum aaj ke din yaha aake laptop pe kaam leke baith gaye… mene tumhare liye vrat rakha aur mera khayal rakhne ki jagah tum mujhe ignore kar rahe ho sham se… gande vahiat aadmi…tumhe sharm nahi aati…mujhe pata hai meine tmhara pyaar samajhne mein bohot der kardi mujhe pata hai mere itni saree galtiyo ke baad tum mujhe ab pehle jaise pyaar nahi karte par atleast ik insaan ki tarah toh tum mera vrat khulwa sakte the na…ya ab mein wo bhi deserve nahi karti??"

Arjun was stumped by her words…arohi ne uske liye vrat rakha tha??he couldn't believe it he had lost his words all he could manage to say was

"I m sorry arohi mujhe nahi pata tha ke tumne mere liye vrat rakha tha…magar tumne aisa kyun kiya??dadi ko tumhe force nahi karna chaiye tha vrat rakhne ke liye"

Arohi was irritated now…mene is gawar ke liye vrat rakha au rise lag raha hai ke dadi ne mujhe force kiya…had hoti hai arjun kyat um kabhi yeh nahi maan sakte ke koi tumhare liye tumhare bare mein sochke kuch kar raha hai…pyaaar ki adat daalni padegi tumhe ab arjun kyunki mein tumse pyaar karti hun…

"Nahi u nasamajh MONSTER…mene yeh vrat tumhare liye rakha…tumharee lambi umar ke liye…ab agar tum yeh nahi samajh sakte ke mein yeh kyun chahti hun toh  tumse yeh sab kehna bhi bekaar hai…tum toh jitney dikhte ho usse bhi budhu nikle…"

Arohi apne gusse mein kya bol rahi thi use khud nahi pata chal raha tha…Arjun after hearing arohis reply didn't need the ending conclusion of her words…she had spelt it for him in her anger and now he could see and realize that…arohi ne arjun ke liye vrat rakha tha because she loved him…maybe not like before kyunki ab after all these difficulties uska pyaar badh gaya tha and he could see that now…a silent tear rolled down arjuns cheek out of happiness of this realization and he hugged arohi tight like never before as if he was afraid to loose her if he let go…finally he had a person in his life who loved him…he finally had found a person jiske liye uske hone na hone se fark padta hai…he was overwhelmed with happiness…he broke the hug and caught her with both his hands as if he were holding on to her for support to stand still…he looked into her eyes at that time his eyes were speaking a lot…and now finally looking her in the eyes arjun confessed his love to her

"I love you arohi…mujhe tumse itni mohabbat hai ke mein bata bhi nahi sakta ke mujhe tumse kitnai mohabbat hai"

Saying this he kissed her on the fore head…Arohi was pleasantly surprised by this…she dint expect this from him…she smiled heartily and wiped the tear on his cheek and kissed him there saying

"I love u too…more than anything else in the whole world…"

She completed her pooja…saw the chand through the chalni and then saw arjuns face through it…he made her drink a sip of water and then he fed her a bite of the roti…then he did something she wasn't expecting…he handed her the plate of food and took the chalni from her hand and started seeing her face through it…

"Now what are u doing u crazy insaan?"

"Tumne apne chand ko dekhk apna vrat khol liya na…ab mujhe bhi bhuk lagi hai mujhe apne chand ko dekhk apna vrat kholne do"

Arohi couldn't stop her tears of happiness on hearing this…arjun ne uske liye vrat rakha tha isiliye wo office nahi gaya…that's why he had come up to the room so that she would bring him food…again she had been terribly wrong about him…she wiped her tears because she knew he wouldn't like that…and quickly made him open his fast by making him drink water and eat something…after they had both completed eating arjun told arohi that there is still something that he wanted to do…there was still a mistake he wanted to right…he made her remember the day when he had taken nafrat ke phere with her…

"Tumhe yaad hai arohi mene tumse kya kaha tha tumhare saath nafrat ke phere lene se pehle ??"

Arohi remembers that night and his words …he had said "Arohi hum dono ne itni koshish ki ek dusre se alag hone ki par wo hua nahi kyunki hum ik dusre ka hissa hai hum ik dusre ko complete karte hai…pyaar ke liye ho ya nafrat ke liye hum dono ko ik dusre ki zaroorat hai ik dusree ki zindagee ka maksad hai hum…janti ho jab tum chali jaogee toh mein tumhe bohot miss karoonga…tab mein itni nafrat kisse karoonga??par mujhe tumhe yaha se bhagana hi padega…"

"Arohi tab mein tumse beinteha nafrat karta tha…aur ab mein tumse beinteha pyaar karta hun…ab agar tum chalee jaogee toh mein tumhe miss nahi karoonga kyunki ab mein tumhe khudse door kahin jane nahi dunga…mein who sari nafrat ki kasmein wapis leta hun arohi jo mene tumhe us raat di thi…par uske badle mein tumhe pyaar ki koi kasam nahi dunga kyunki pyaar aisi kasmo ka mohtaaj nahi hota arohi…abse mein tumse sirf pyaar karoonga itna pyaar ke jise jine ke liye humaree puri zindagi bhi kam padh jayegee"

Arohi didn't have an answer to his words to his love it couldn't be answered in words…she just kissed him on the forhead and sweetly said "I love u forever arjun singhania aura b yeh pyaar kabhi kam nahi hoga…"

That night arohi and arjun had slept peacefully after many many months…arohi had laid her head on arjuns chest and wrapped her hands around him and arjun had wrapped her in both his arms…that night they both went to sleep smiling as they had finally found peace, comfort and happiness in each others arms…they didn't need any wishes of a good night or sweet dreams now as long as they were together either day or night it would always be good…

Now the lyrics of this song suited them and their love to perfection

Teri sason se hi meri sasein chalein

Tu hi dikhe jab bhi ankhein khule

Dekha falak dekhi zameen

Koi nahin tumsa kahin

Aa tujhe khud mein main is tarah lun chipa

Ke khuda bhi humein kar na paye juda

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ari I have no words.....

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏