Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#4 ARSH FF- A HOPE TO BE LOVED PART 54 updated (Page 86)

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meow23

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
brilliant update
luvvd it loadsthnx 4 d pm

Heyyy Dear

Thank U Embarrassed

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

heyyy Dear

Thank U Embarrassed
Laddoo.Phaddoo IF-Sizzlerz
Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
update kahaan haiD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ms.Muffin-

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

PART 48 :

Armaan lazily open his eyes and look at the clock... As he sees the time his eyes pop out in shock... Gosh he was late for office... Hastily he jumps out of the bed and runs to the washroom... He kept cursing himself for not putting a alarm...
After 15 minutes he walk out of the the washroom... As he proceeds towards teh cupboard he notice his clothes neatly placed on the bed... Amused he takes his clothes... Shilpa.. Surely this is done by her... With a smile he puts on his clothes and get ready for office... And runs down in a hurry....

Shilpa moves out of the kitchen when she notice Armaan running downstairs in a hurry... She looks at the breakfast she made  and runs to him...
Shilpa : Armaan... Wait.. First eat something...
Armaan for a second stare at her... He notice he standing innocently with the breakfast tray in her hand...
Armaan : Shilpa i am late for office....
Shilpa : ( pleads ) But eat something... You should not go without food....
Armaan : Seriously i am very late.. And this is the first day...
Shilpa looks at him dissapointed... She turns away from him the tray when Armaan hold his hand to stop her...
Armaan :( Softly ) Shilpa... If you could pack this for me it wud be great... I could eat in office
Shilpa smiles and hurry backs to kitchen....

In the office :

Rahul walks into the office and notice Armaan lost in his thoughts.... Slowly he walks upto him
Rahul : Armaan... Whats wrong...
Armaan : Huh.. No i was just thinking about something...
Rahul : ohh..  Btw How is office work going...
Armaan : Hmm quiet well.. Still i need to cope up with some works..
Rahul : ( Smiles ) Dont worry you will cope up soon... Hey is that a tiffin...
Armaan : Ya.. Shilpa send breakfast...
Rahul : Ohh my god... Soo now something is seriously happening between you too... I see a progress here...
Armaan :( Smiles ) Well... I think soo Rahul...
Rahul : Woah.. I see someone is now happy.... Hmm lets get back to work now...
Armaan : ( Tiredly ) I feel soo tired now... Damn i have dont soo much work... My head is paining...
Rahul : ( Worriedly ) Armaan... You shouldnt take soo much stress in one day... Hmm why dont you end up all work now and go back home..
Armaan : Ya i think you are right... I should go back home...
Rahul : Ok then bro.. Cya.. Byeee
Armaan : Bye Rahul...

Armaan lazily walks into the house to find it all dark.. He frowns and look around... Usually Ariya used to be here in this time... Maybe she was in the room... Tiredly he walks up to his room to change...
Armaan walks out of the room after changing his clothes... He looks around and again find it all empty.. Getting curious he walks up to Shilpa's room... At first he hesitates to knock the door... Slowly he moves his hand and knock softly... He waits for sometime but got to response... Soo he opens the door and walk into the room and gets rooted in the spot..... He was totally blown out seeing the sight infront of him... Shilpa just came out of shower draped in a towel... Which was quiet short... And he could clearly see those beautiful lags... Armaan tries to divert his gaze but he found difficult to do it... Her hair totally wet from bath... He was just mesmerized seeing her like that.. He felt his heartbeat rise... Shilpa turns and notice Armaan staring at her... Shocked she looks back at him nervously... She felt his passionate gaze move on every inch of her body.. This made her move nervous soo Shilpa starts to move backwards when she stumbles with the chair and falls down... She wince in pain as her head hits hard on the wall... Armaan quickly runs to her worriedly..
Armaan : Shilpa... Are you ok.. is it paining a lot...
Shilpa : My head... its paining...
Armaan : Let me have a look....
Armaan starts to massage her head softly... Shilpa forgets her pain and stares at him... Being soo close to him again she felt her feeling arise.... She noticed his every feature... How she missed his every touch... Suddenly his eyes comes contact to hers... Armaan stops massaging and looks at her with passion... Again his gaze starts to move... From her eyes down to her lips... And then down to her heaving chest... Shilpa saw his eyes sparkle in desire... She gasps seeing the passion in those eyes.. The same passion which he used to have for her before... Lost in the moment Armaan moves down to her neck and starts to gives light kisses... Shilpa moans and close her eyes... She didint have any strength to stop him.. She knew how much she craved for his touch... Armaan starts to nibble her skin with raising passion... Shilpa starts to caress his hair enjoying his every kiss... Armaan trails his lips down to her chest and gives light kisses... Then he slowly moves his hand and tries to open the lock of the towel...Shilpa gasps and hold his hand to stop him... She moves up breathing hard and avoiding him... Armaan looks at her shocked as if he had been waken from a dream... then he hits back into reality understand what he was gonna do... He looks at Shilpa with a sorry face... He had no words to justify himself... He didint knew why he reacted that way.... Feeling awkward he walks out of the room quickly...

Night time :

Armaan keeps flipping channels lost in his thoughts.... He just couldnt forget what happened some time ago.. they were soo close.. He wondered what would have happened if she didint stop at the right time... But this surprised him a lot... He felt soo happy being close to her... he felt a unique sensation in him... Surely it was now hard to deny that something was between them.. Something which could be called love... Armaan blocks his thoughts quickly... Love and him.. How was that possible...
He comes out of his thoughts as he hears some voices from the kitchen... Slowly he walks up to kitchen to see Shilpa taking out the dinner... Shilpa sees him but decided to be quiet...
Armaan : ( Hesitantly ) Uhh Shilpa... I am really sorry for today.. I know i crossed my limits...
Shilpa : ( Softly ) Its ok...
Armaan : Soo.. You forgave me...
Shilpa : ( Looks at him shyly ) Yes ofcourse... Uhh do you want dinner...
Armaan : ( Smiles ) Yup... Am feeling hungry too...
Armaan quickly walks into the dining table and takes his seat.. Shilpa comes out with the food and sit beside him.. Both look at eachother feeling embarrassed... After today's incident they felt something awkward between them... They keep eating silently without a word... But Armaan gains up some courage and starts the talk....
Armaan : Umm Shilpa... Where is Ariya today.. Didint see her around...
Shilpa : Muskaan has taken Aru with her... She was missing her a lot...She will come tomorrow..
Armaan : ( Nods ) hmmm.. Well do u know... You and Ariya looks soo similar to eachother
Shilpa : ( looks at him with a smile ) Why not.. She is my sister...
Armaan looks at her eyes carefully... He notice how green her eyes were...
Armaan : ( Softly ) You know... You have really a beautiful eyes.. Soo green...
Shilpa looks at him and starts to blush hearing his comment...
Shilpa : You did say it before also....
Armaan : ( Amused ) what.. Really....
Shilpa realize what she has said....
Shilpa : ( Cover ups quickly ) Uhh am done.... I will take away the plates...
Armaan looks at her walk away from him quickly.... Surely she was avoiding the talk... Armaan wondered what was happening to him.. Why is he suddenly so much attracted to her.. Why is  she effecting him soo much.... Was he falling for her... He didint understand what was happening with him... But he knew new feeling are building in his heart for her.. For Shilpa....

in dino, dil mera, mujhse hai keh raha
tu khaab saja, tu ji le jara
hai tujhe bhi izaazat, karle tu bhi muhabbat - 2

berang si hai badi zindagi kuchh rang to bharoon
main apani tanahaayi ke waaste abbb kuchh toh karoo) - 2
jab mile thodi fursat - 2, mujhse karle muhabbat
hai tujhe bhi izaazat, karle tu bhi muhabbat

usako chhupaakar main sabse kabhi le chaloon kahin door...
aankhon ke pyaalon kse pita rahoon usake chehre ka noor - 2
iss jamaane se chhupakar - 2, puri karloon main hasrat
in dino, dil mera, mujhse hai keh raha
tu khaab saja, tu ji le jara

Note : Ok am very late... I know... Am so sorry for late update... But had been
Very buxy these days... Soo didint get much time.... Plss do give me ur views and
Comments  Embarrassed

IMP- My exams are coming close.. Soo will be less active... And hereafter i wont
Be able to reply all comments.. I will give just one big reply to all comments....
But we try to update always...Love u allEmbarrassed

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19crazyneha.0807divya417sree12anjalipgeetika_263nksweetgirlbhavs_gid03kashifiedkashammy_amnafoxisindukurunnatiaswarobi1tanya.dsouzaniki4lifearsh444shreyshreySumedha1209diyachillkatsmeowAzmiishaaz_91Rapunzzelaisha_ranbir8AR-kashsajniksgianakshaddmg_roks_antara_Afrin_mansibhartisweetanu2314illa8princessrashidartjkskrazy4kashkshanikaamischiefPearl29Iqbal Neha1gunjiTitanium.dhruvikaluvsKSGblessed4moonlight2630Crazyy_Fan-shamima-KaShforever06m4manjuJenniferfan-wild--screwed.UP-Shweta....SNazzz16-Im-Possible--Prithi-tehzeebkhansammy4uPumpkinnnightstarjanu1610meow23lil_desi_goddesNorzswetha10-Jeny-Laddoo.Phaddoo--Mahi--hinal_maaneetcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatdivkashfullbAkChOd.-Xpress-sweetdesireOkThanksByefelicitysmoak.-GoogleWithMe-

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
res!
*edited*
yayyy first to comment Big smile
awesome part!
i loved it
love the ARSH scene Wink
yayyy armaans feelings for shilpa r growin..i hope he realises he loves her soon
continue soon x

Edited by zARqaa_X - 25 March 2011 at 3:37pm

-Ms.Muffin-

ABNER IF-Dazzler
ABNER
ABNER

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
res

-Ms.Muffin-

pinderdd Senior Member