Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#4 ARSH FF- A HOPE TO BE LOVED PART 54 updated (Page 12)

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Klutszy_KaShian

Ahaaahhaa!!

Di i cant believe it FOURTH THREAD!!!
I still remember how the first hred we used to have our convoz witn DHara!!
lol
Time flies by man!
N congrats!!

heyyyyyy jinzsuuu

Yaaa baby dheko times pass sooo easlily... Miss old days...

Thank u Embarrassed

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashfull

hey aish i read ur last two parts just now
awesome
arsh enjoying honeymoon
but why r u separating them?
continue soon

Heyyyyy Divzzzzzz

hmmm just wait...

Thank u Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divkashfull

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
hey aish..........congo shongo........and u updated any parts in this thread still?

Edited by ..kashUrock.. - 02 March 2011 at 9:31am

-Ms.Muffin-

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..kashUrock..

hey aish..........congo shongo........and u updated any parts in this thread still?

heyyy richhie...

Gonna do soon...

Thank u Embarrassed
-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

PART 44 :

As the light breeze hit on her face Shilpa close her eyes enjoying the ride... Sitting close to him Shilpa slowly puts her head on his back inhaling his fragrance.... Armaan looks on the bike mirror and see Shilpa smiling to herself... Gosh he just loved her smile... She was truly an angel... He just wished he could keep looking at her like this forever....
Armaan : ( speaks lovingly ) Shona stop sleeping.... Am getting bored like this...
Shilpa : ( smiles to herself ) Armaan.... I am loving this... Cant we go on rides like this always...
Armaan : If we go for rides all time when will i romance...
Shilpa : ( gives a light smack on his shoulder ) why do you always think about romance....
Armaan : ( grins ) Cauxe i can never have enough of you.... I always keep wanting more....
Shilpa : ( blush ) Armaan... Plsss... Let me enjoy the ride...
Armaan : Sooo u werent enjoying all this time... Let me make more enjoyable...
Armaan increase the speed of the bike... Shilpa gets nervous seeing this..
Shilpa : ( nervously ) Armaan... plss dont ride soo fast... The roads are slippery....
Armaan : why you wanted to have enjoy right...
Shilpa : Armaan plss... I am getting scared...
Armaan : Ok calm down Shona... I wont do it... Hmm lets have icecream...
As Armaan stop the bike Shilpa gets down from the bike....
Armaan : ( stops her ) ohh Madam... You are not going anywhere.... Wait for me here.. I will be back soon...
Shilpa : But how do you know what i want... let me come with you..
Armaan : No arguments.. Just wait for me here....
Shilpa makes a face and wait till Armaan comes.... After 5 mins Armaan comes running to her and handle her icecream...
Shilpa : ( surprised )But.... But how did u know i like butterscotch..
Armaan : ( looks at her with a smile ) you might have forgotten that i can never forget anything about you....
Shilpa : ( Whispers ) So does that mean you will always remember about me...
Armaan : Any doubt.... Now eat up your icecream before it melts...
Shilpa happily starts to eat... After sometime she notice Armaan looking at her admiringly... A blush creeps on her cheeks feeling his gaze on her...
Armaan : Gosh... You will kill me one day.... Ahh lets get back to hotel now...
Shilpa : Ok.... But promise me you wont drive fast..... The rodes are slippery today...
Armaan : As you say Shona... Soo shall we go....
As they start to ride back to the hotel Armaan starts to feel loosing his control on the bike... The roads were pretty slippery.. looking ahead he starts to feel tensed... Shilpa notice the worried look on his face...
Shilpa : Armaan... whats wrong....
Armaan : Hmm nothing.... just sit still ok.....
Shilpa : Armaan... everything is fine naa....
Armaan (looks back at Shilpa ) Dont worry am with you....
Suddenly Shilpa notice a car coming towards them uncontrollably....
Shilpa : ( shouts ) Armaan... look ahead...
Armaan quickly looks and sees the car coming towards them... Panicking he makes a hasty turn which makes him loose his control on bike.... Shilpa holds him tight feeling scared... Armaan tries to gain control but he fails...
Armaan : ( whispers ) This cant be happening....
Before Shilpa knew both of them falls from the bike and hit the ground hard.... Shilpa feels a immense pain in her head.. She knew her forehead was bleeding....  Shilpa weakly opens her eyes searching for Armaan.... And then she turns still... She notice Armaan lying on other side of the rode... Covered in blood....
Shilpa : ( shrieks ) Armaaaaaaaaaaaan........
Armaan weakly raise his hand towards her.....
Armaan: ( Whispers ) Shona... I... Love... You
Shilpa cry out seeing his injured sooo bad..... She tries to drag herself towards him crying badly.... But then she feels everything go blank.....

Lonavala hospital :

Silence was filled within the place.... No ones was talking.... Anyone who came would have felt the tension in the air..... Billy keeps walking from one side to other while Rahul stood leaning on the wall.... Muskaan and Simmi Kept trying to control Ananya who was crying silently.... Sadness was visible in everyone's face...
As the doctor come out Rahul and Billy walks up to him....
Billy : Doctor... How are they.... Are they fine... ?
Doctor : Mr. Mallik.. your daughter in law in totally fine now... She just had a lil loss of blood... Just a small wound on her head....
Rahul : Doctor... What about Armaan.... how is he... ?
Doctor : Well i wont lie... his condition is very critical... He had been badly injured....
Billy : ( angrily speaks ) what is this huh... It has been 48 hours... Shilpa is still unconscious... And You guys are not telling anything about Armaan....
Doctor : Calm down Mr. Mallik... We are trying our best... lets see what happens...
As the doctor move away Billy walks back to Ananya....
Ananya : Billy.... Tell me... Armaan will be fine right....
Billy : Dont worry.... He will be fine soon... Now i hope she gets conscious soon....

After 20 minutes :

Shilpa weakly open her eyes and look around... For a second she didint knew what she was doing here.... Slowly she sits up and touch her forehead feeling the pain... And then everything hits back to her as a lightning.... Accident... yes they had a Accident.... Painfully she remember Armaan lying on the road... Covered in blood... Shilpa starts to panic
Shilpa : ( Shouts crying )Armaaan.... Where are you... Armaaan...
Muskaan runs inside hearing Shilpa's voice... Immediately she walks outside and call everyone..... As All of them walk in they notice Shilpa crying badly....
Muskaan : ( Sadly ) Shilpa... Plss dont cry ... All will be fine...
Ananya : Shilpa... Plss dont cry... I cant see you like this...
Shilpa : Mamma... Plss ... I want to see Armaan....
Billy : Shilpa.... You cant meet him right now....
Shilpa stares at Billy in fear....
Shilpa : Tell me... Is he... Is he fine......
Ananya : ( speaks in tears ) Shilpa... it has been 48 hours... even you have been unconscious..... And Armaan... there is no improvement in his condition.... He is very critical...
Shilpa totally stunned looks at Ananya disbelievingly...
Muskaan : Shilpa.. Plss dont get stressed...
Shilpa : ( speaks in a calm voice ) Plss... leave me alone for sometime... Plss...
Muskaan starts to protest but Rahul signals her to walk outside... All of them walks out with a heavy heart... Why was god being cruel towards them....

Shilpa walks aimlessly into the terrace.... Even though she was in pain she could careless about it.... Armaan was in much more pain then her right now... Walking towards the railing Shilpa starts to think about the lovely memories she had with Armaan.... He was by her side everytime.... The moments they shared together was unforgettable...
Shilpa looks up in the sky with tears.....
Shilpa : ( In a pain voice ) whyy God.... Why are you doing this to me... After soo much pain i got happiness in my life... Happiness in the form of Armaan... Now why are you taking him away from me... You took away Mamma and Papa....
Shilpa slides down crying uncontrollably....
Shilpa : ( between her sobs ) Plss god... Dont take him away from me... I.... I cant live without him.... He is my only hope for love... Plss dont be cruel on me.....
Muskaan who had been looking for Shilpa runs into the terrace as she notice Shilpa... She starts to cry Seeing Shilpa in such a bad condition...
Muskaan : ( Sits beside her ) Shilpa.... plss dont cry.....
Shilpa : ( Painfully Speaks ) Why Muski...Why did he do this to me... he promised to be with me forever... He cant leave me like this... he cant....
Muskaan : Shilpu.... Plss calm down....
Shilpa : ( Cries out loud )
Armaaaaan.... plsssssss u cant leave me..... Dont do this to me...... U promised to be with me .... Plsss come back to me... Plsssss

aa paas aa..
aa paas aa..
sanam

aa paas aa..
aa paas aa..
sanam

saha na jaaye
dooriyon ka ghum
tujhe hai kasam
tujhe hai kasam
tujhe hai kasam

tujhe hai kasam
tujhe hai kasam
tujhe hai kasam

aa paas aa..
aa paas aa..
sanam

kal ki kis ko khabar hai
bas is lamhe ko
mujhe to hain jeena
tera kaisa asar hai
tere bina to
lage
dil kahin na

kal ki kis ko khabar hai
bas is lamhe ko
mujhe to hain jeena
tera kaisa asar hai
tere bina to
lage dil kahin na

na khwahishon pe
kar koi Sitam
tujhe hai kasam
tujhe hai kasam
tujhe hai kasam

tujhe hai kasam
tujhe hai kasam
tujhe hai kasam

aa paas aa..
aa paas aa..
sanam

main hoon tanhaiyaan hain
khwaabon ki rangeen
parchhaiyaan hain
tu hai madhoshiyaan hain
khamoshiyon mein bhi
sarghoshiyaan hain

ho ho..
main hoon tanhaiyaan hain
khwaabon ki rangeen
parchhaiyaan hain
tu hai madhoshiyaan hain
khamoshiyon mein bhi
sarghoshiyaan hain

na tod pyar ka
haseen bharam
tujhe hai kasam
tujhe hai kasam
tujhe hai kasam

tujhe hai kasam
tujhe hai kasam
tujhe hai kasam

aa paas aa..
aa paas aa..
sanam

aa paas aa..
aa paas aa..
sanam

saha na jaaye
dooriyon ka ghum
tujhe hai kasam
tujhe hai kasam
tujhe hai kasam

tujhe hai kasam
tujhe hai kasam
tujhe hai kasam

PRECAP :

Armaan gains consciousness....... And then a Shock for Shilpa.....

NOTE : Hey readers... I know many of you are dissapointed me with me..... I know you guys dont want this track... But i would just like to say trust me... I am myself Attached to this FF.. I will never ruin this.. So plss dont be upset with me... Eventhough this is sad its gonna be very nice.. I promise that... Plss do comment and give me ur views....Embarrassed

Love Aish

Edited by DJ_AISHII - 02 March 2011 at 12:45pm

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19nehakosambiagodsakecrazyneha.0807rash.guptadivya417sree12-Aahana-anum ghouribhavs_gid03foxisindukurimshvetaswarobi1karankideewanixniki4liferasikdhara101diyachillshreyshreykatsmeowAzmiishaaz_91soniarahejaqt4everdesikalakaaraisha_ranbir8sajniksgianjannat4everAR-kashmansibhartiyongshinakshad_Afrin_sweetanu2314illa8princessrashidakrazy4kashkshanikaafrnd.of.frndzmischiefgunjiMysticalRealmIqbal Neha1dhruvikaluvsKSGmoonlight2630blessed4vidu87Jenniferfan-wild--shamima-Crazyy_FanKaShforever06-screwed.UP-Nazzz16-Im-Possible--Prithi-Pumpkinnlil_desi_goddesjanu1610swetha10Norzprincess_dj-Jeny-KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatLaddoo.Phaddoodivkashfullhinal_maaneetbAkChOd.KStewartFanatic-Xpress-sweetdesirefelicitysmoak.neha-rockss

illa8 Goldie
illa8
illa8

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
nice part...is he going to lose his memory? 

-Ms.Muffin-

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
congo on the new thread... wow nice update... poor shilpa... precap looks a lil scary.. hope armaan's fine.. continue soon

-Ms.Muffin-

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Dont tell me Arman lost his memory......................:-ss
I m really worried after reading the part..............and that line.........
So does that mean you will always remember about me......... making me more worried.........
anyways great part.........full of tension.................hope everything will be alright soon...............cant see ArSh in this condition......................CryCry
cont soon and many many congratulations for completing another thread successfully.....................Clap
Hug

-Ms.Muffin-

Go to top