Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys,

from yesterdays epi i did not get one thing.. as far i know rohan also is maheshwari's son right? then why does she want only viraat to become the raj purohit and y not rohan?
Rohan is Padma's son (second Daughter in law of purohits) thats y maheshwari wants her son virat to become raj purohit
Well rohan is padma's (second bahu) son not of maheshwari..
ya he is patma's son of chhoti bahu 
yaar Rohen is Padma's son......thats y
Rohan and Dev are separate people?
Originally posted by KkavyAngad

Rohan and Dev are separate people?
Yes, they are two different person......I think Dev might be the son of the Third son who is dead and hence he would be the youngest grandson who will be the Rajpurohit....😉
Edited by aditeeash - 13 years ago
Originally posted by aditeeash

Yes, they are two different person......I think Dev might be the son of the Third son who is dead and hence he would be the youngest grandson who will be the Rajpurohit....😉

ya you are right......
Dev will be the youngest grand son and will be the next RP...and Rad will be the youngest choti bahu in the family.......its the hidden story I think what will come out slowly......
ya i also think so but did not get wheather dadaji knows or not that dev is also their son.i think they are saying dev as new RP BUT MAHESHWARI IS THINKING AS ROHAN
That is also Kanha want to do it..case then MAHESHWARI is not aware that Dev is the Next RP..and she will not harm him and Daima can protect Dev and she can install Good qualities which RP needs...so thats the reason....😉