India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

ABOUT FUZION PRODUCTION

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Hot Press Release on Geet: The coming week will witness all kind of try from an evil side to create rifts between Maan and Geet, our source got news of that Maan will turn wild and angry the coming weeks which will turn into passionate scenes with Geet, We will witness Maan demanding a kiss from Geet in angry and yet in an intense way scene, Would it be a better treat?
  I totally think that this news from Fuzion production is just a assumption & not the real news . These people are just making stories by themselves . So in making up so many stories naturally 1 or 2 stories can be real too . But what happens is they always rise our expectation & then if that doesn't happen we all get disappointed . So it is a request to all the do not raises you expectations & just enjoy the ESP it will be real fun . About the KISS i feel Maan will never force Geet for a KISS , If the KISS happens then Maan will try to make it special for Geet as he has already said that from know on every special thing in their life will be extravagant . So chill all Maaneetians .  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tiyasha25abd_20mallu.crowe20deepthichoudaryPaintedSkyAngel-33jasraj123--aarthi--RiMa_972saanjh11

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
 Does anybody agree with me or not Please comment . 
abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I guess at this point Maan is surely turned aggressive but i am not sure whether he will force & demand a kiss from Geet in this condition... but it might happen cause Maan turns red with anger & understands later that he's being harsh on Geet... he might start to have irritation with the ongoings & mystery he's surrounded by & trying to find as to why Geet has mellowed down towards Dev.... anyways its always thrilling to watch intense scenes between Maaneet.... i always expect higher from their scenes not the story....

Edited by abd_20 - 01 March 2011 at 1:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abd_20

I guess at this point Maan is surely turned aggressive but i am not sure whether he will force Geet in this condition... but it might happen cause Maan understands later after he realizes that Geet is pregnant... he might start to have irritation with the ongoings & mystery he's trying to find as to why Geet has mellowed down towards Dev.... anyways its always thrilling to watch intense scenes between Maaneet....

Why Geet has mellowed down towards Dev will be revealed today itself . But forcing her to KISS i don't think . He will surely talk to Geet once anger meltsdown . 

Edited by roshni19 - 01 March 2011 at 1:48am
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
can't trust them and maan will never use force on geet Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

can't trust them and maan will never use force on geet Smile

These people had also told that Maan will loose his memory & He will remember Sameera . So to trust these people is risky , as they due to this news we increase our hope & our hopes are shattered . 
volojuswathi Goldie
volojuswathi
volojuswathi

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
i totally agree
tanimaneet Newbie
tanimaneet
tanimaneet

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
The article itself is stupid.
Why does Maan need to demand a kiss from Geet? She is his wife and both are insanely in love with each other. So what is the problem with a kiss and why the demand part? Don't tell me the baby will die if he kisses her and hence Geet does not want to allow MSK to kiss her?

A load of rubbish is happening in the series itself lately and people are cooking up another load of rubbish.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index