Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spoiler: Entry of Mahadev and Sundari (Page 3)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
@Anu: Lol! Ghalti ho gayi yaar!! *kaan pakar-ing* Ainda nahi hoga aisa!! *submissive muh* LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.saraAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I think it's likely that they will be some kind of healers/faith healers who will advise DN about some kind of special pooja to get his eyesight back?LOL Too filmy? Ok then maybe not......haha

Pooja? LOL I was expecting some herbs or something LOL 

It just occurred to me...LTL so hilariously defeats science...they showed him getting that laser treatment and it didn't work but now this 'faith' and magic way is going to! :rolls:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414-Fivr-smile.saraAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
@Fivr: It eeez ok....I forgive you *dayaloo muh* :P

@Fatty: LOLL it's probably going to be herbs + pooja....waise pooja toh is a constant with Nakku anyways....she'll be praying side by side nonstop just as a backup planLOL

And yeah......LTL's underlying theme has always been about the power of faith above all else I guess.....so they'll go with that in this case also.....scientific treatments have no place in the LTL universe....rofl

komal_w25-Fivr-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the news Soumya & CrystalBig smile
Mahadev & Sundari? To seem Big smileit sounded like Jagtap & Subbu will be back as a couple this time.Heh! Kekta maiyya ke serial mein possible hain but LTL mein? But I'm feeling they will be similar in characters.What do u think?Confused

pbtghoshPooja_219

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Fivrrrrr! Your merging ate up my postttttttttt! Boo! :P

Ok, repeating what I said.....

I don't think it's going to be a gangster either.....not needed at this point in time....Jagtap's case was different.

I think it's likely that they will be some kind of healers/faith healers who will advise DN about some kind of special pooja to get his eyesight back?LOL Too filmy? Ok then maybe not......haha
-------

ok .  there are so many gangsters,   so no gangster in this case but  spl pooja se eyesight back? LOL LOLLOL kuch jiyada nehi hoga, like a mythological serial.  may be they are doctor devoted them self to help rural area for some reason.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Aaah, my post vanished!

Ah well, re-starting again...

I actually really like how the LTL team brings in these religious connections at various points in the narrative...There's a feeling of spirituality that pervades Dutta-Naku's relationship. Whenever they've used mantras as far as I can remember, it has always been to emphasize Naku's faith, whether in good situations or bad ones. Sometimes I feel that Dutta and Nakusha's story is meant to be an eternal relationship that was written in the stars - their love is an extremely deep emotional connection between two souls; it's as though they were always destined to find each other and go through so many hardships to strengthen the love and respect that they have for each other on multiple levels.

There's much more to it than that, of course...My brain has turned to mush and I can't bring myself to reflect so deeply on this right now...I've tried to say something...It has probably come out sounding all nonsensical...

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out! Dutta's vision has been getting better, so maybe this is like a catalyst of sorts...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutekomal_w25AbhiAnidesigrl414-Fivr-MrsKhan

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Thanks for the news Soumya & CrystalBig smile
Mahadev & Sundari? To seem Big smileit sounded like Jagtap & Subbu will be back as a couple this time.Heh! Kekta maiyya ke serial mein possible hain but LTL mein ?       Nehiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (filmy style) But I'm feeling they will be similar in characters.What do u think?Confused
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaNa4ever

Aaah, my post vanished!

Blame Fivr and her merging initiatives!Tongue *runs off laughing*LOL

-Fivr-MelodiousDreams

Go to top