India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Story line bad !!!!

sangzikris Groupbie
sangzikris
sangzikris

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
What a nonsense story line .. every important person are missing .. especially Mr Jayraj.. where did he go .. and why is he not there when his first son did all those nonsense drama and chucked everybody out of the house and how can he withdraw dadaji's cash from his account and especially
when ketki is on her dead bed..

i am not going to watch this serial anymore .. borring to the core 

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
That's the only way to get G working at Ram's office and to allow to the story to step forward.
At the opposite, I think the storyline has become interesting, and what is up to happen is even more interesting!! I just try to enjoy this serial as I love both leads MIK and BInny, and their chemistry!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pink gurljakr

pink gurl Senior Member
pink gurl
pink gurl

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
The story is getting very interesting and creating intrigueThumbs Up
Though I HATE Ram and his mom but they are here to make things topsy-turvy for RG.
well...they need separation as no leads can stay together ever after so easily LOL
But I am still very greedy for some RG romance and cuteness...hope we see some coming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980

adipihu Senior Member
adipihu
adipihu

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
the storyline is very bad that why all the main leads rank also down. and SANGINI also down.......cvs see ur grade.........
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adipihu

the storyline is very bad that why all the main leads rank also down. and SANGINI also down.......cvs see ur grade.........

yes, i stopped watching it awhile ago after mistakenly thinking this was one of the few that had some character and substance  ...boy was i wrong...it's totally off the wall and VERY BORING ...disappointing cause i loved the chemistry between Rudr and Gauri... 

and..while def. not a pihu fan (prob you are adipihu Wink with your avatar being what it is ) i think additi gupta is a great actress and her character with Abhay could be sooo interesting and so good...a waste of great talent in the role they have her now...not to mention (or did i already??) VERY BORING...Angry

really ...i'm a writer...i need work... i could make this a suspenseful, intriguing story with out the garbage.  LOL 

just thought i would stop in and see what's up... hardly anyone posting it looks like..very few threads...wonder how many people have left. 

too bad, this story / serial had such great potential

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rianna

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top