India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Things I Noticed - 02/28/11 (Page 3)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
LOL Fivr.....honestly I just always found her WAY too WHINY.....and then ofcourse the final straw was the way she magically wanted Dutta to jump back in her life and be all "happily ever after"....SELFISH SELFISH SELFISH even in her so called "prayishchit".....doesn't really count as a prayishchit then.....only thing I'll credit her for is the way she helped DN escape in the end.....the one unselfish thing she did I think.....but that just might end up being the first and last unselfish act by her.....lol

I'd LOVE to see Kala ripping her to shreds....rofl.....waise kal bhi it seems like Kala will try to instigate her by saying that Dutta didn't feel grateful for her help and just left her and ran off......hmmmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

BTW, the conversation on 'recharging the jungle phase'...wishes granted, new spoiler out, cameos are here! Tada! Approve

Hein! Kahan, kidhar!! *looks around frantically* Big smileLOL

Originally posted by nureat01

LOL Fivr.....honestly I just always found her WAY too WHINY.....and then ofcourse the final straw was the way she magically wanted Dutta to jump back in her life and be all "happily ever after"....SELFISH SELFISH SELFISH even in her so called "prayishchit".....doesn't really count as a prayishchit then.....only thing I'll credit her for is the way she helped DN escape in the end.....the one unselfish thing she did I think.....but that just might end up being the first and last unselfish act by her.....lol

I'd LOVE to see Kala ripping her to shreds....rofl.....waise kal bhi it seems like Kala will try to instigate her by saying that Dutta didn't feel grateful for her help and just left her and ran off......hmmmm

Agree! Agree! Agree!! OMG!! You spoke my mind!! Gah she gets on my nerves with her "aap yahan reh jayen" and the not calling his family bits and the actual TEARS at finding out he's married even after he told her he'd moved on.. I mean COME ON woman! Confused

Edited by -Fivr- - 28 February 2011 at 10:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsAreYaar

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
That was an awesome analysis. Very elaborate, comprehensive, deep and fair. I was always dim in comprehending the Tasha scenes. So thank you for filling in the gaps caused by my being "Tasha-challenged". I think the important part was the fairness of your analysis, including picking the directional and other technical glitches. It is very easy to get stuck to one's own biases while trying to be analytical.

This jungle comes across as the safest jungle ever for a couple to be in. Not an eerie, scary kind of jungle. Come next Valentine Day and I know where I am going to spend my day.Wink (Only very unintentionally they ended up creating the suspense of the dark night in a jungle by moving camera in the scene and ending up creating moving objects in white and gray shades in the background, between the branches of the tree against which Dutta and Naku were resting.)

And pray, where do you spend the night in an unknown jungle? Would  you find an open ground the size of an Olympic Stadium for all  the wild animals and junglees to have a 360 degree dekho of yours and to pounce on you, or  would you find a hidden corner or even a tree top? 
But then how could they have added the candle light romance to the Tasha Scene that they had so carefully pre-conceived? The likes of you would have taken them to the task if they had bought the real candlesin the jungle when you could not even miss out the blooper of the carefully tied wooden sticks and fire without dry grass!!

Ganpat, next time do not trust this man with your daughter
when he asks for your permission to take your daughter out for a night in a jungle camp. He cannot be trusted with her security and safety. His choice of the romantic spot is simply not spot on.

I do not know what aai kya bolti thi about the spot choice, but probably when aai has not ordained on a matter, then all such residual matters are left to Bappa bharose. 

I thought Dutta and Naku could have lit the fire simply by embracing each other.Wink Or, did you and me and all the passionate Tasha lovers simply miss out on the subtle depiction of this surreal romance through the physical and impossible act of lighting the fire without dry grass (by gently rubbing of two stones by Dutta while holding his lady love's tender hands)? Rub gently for thou rub on my tender hands, you jund!!

I am sure the CVs had originially thought about using the fire for barbecue  dinner, but then you would have objected to how a blind man could  hunt an animal in the middle of night. Or, if the hunting was left to the Eve, then people like me and a few others would have labeled it as a deliberate act of degrading the character of a macho man Dutta who is letting a woman do the job that for eons has always fallen in the exclusive domain of Adam, viz., the hunting.

You could see I have already strayed to the path that I love and could not be kept on Tasha track except for a few moments even by you brilliant analysis.

In all, a fabulous post, and thanks.

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 28 February 2011 at 11:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-pooja.s92shivani003Shayari

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Great analysis...loved it to bits!

I completely agree about the TaSha scenes. What really stood out for me in their scenes were the ease and the normalcy between them. In a way, it was their first normal conversation as a much-in love couple. I have often wondered how exactly their equation would be like after they become man and wife in the true sense of the term....I think we got a hint last night! I really loved the way Naku was getting all coy like a newly-wed....and the hint of naughtiness in Dutta. The way the makers are using the old clips from the previous jungle track to highlight the 'change' in Dutta and TaSha's relationship dynamics is also praiseworthy. In short, they are totally making up for the three-fold assault on the senses(Seema-Chaskar-Suds) that we had to endure in the past weeks.

Only if they hadn't extended Seema's stay...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamNimmi.komal_w25Pooja_219MrsKhan

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

@Ankur: Lol! The jungle track, just like any other daily soap track is definitely riddled with bloopers and creative liberties to say the least. But I think what makes it special is that (at least) I can find it in myself to look past all the errors and stil be able to enjoy the show.. LOL I can't say the same about every other show I've seen. Lol, and ye stadium-sized clear jungle area toh kuch bhi nahi.. The ring-of-fire scene in the first JMM track was set in an even bigger area.. Lol, and that was WHILE Anna's men were still looking for them.. *sigh* But it's all good - I don't mind the bloopers at much.. If anything they provide me with comic relief.. LOL

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Great analysis...loved it to bits!

I completely agree about the TaSha scenes. What really stood out for me in their scenes were the ease and the normalcy between them. In a way, it was their first normal conversation as a much-in love couple. I have often wondered how exactly their equation would be like after they become man and wife in the true sense of the term....I think we got a hint last night! I really loved the way Naku was getting all coy like a newly-wed....and the hint of naughtiness in Dutta. The way the makers are using the old clips from the previous jungle track to highlight the 'change' in Dutta and TaSha's relationship dynamics is also praiseworthy. In short, they are totally making up for the three-fold assault on the senses(Seema-Chaskar-Suds) that we had to endure in the past weeks.

Only if they hadn't extended Seema's stay...

@bold: I agree! Since I've already said it a couple of times,  I won't risk getting repetitive.. But yesterday's conversation was just so easy and calm - lacking the urgency of apology or explanation that we saw a bit of in the Friday's conversation. But now I hope k today they've moved on and the story's progressed. Their slow conversation suited the night-time because there wasn't anything they could and they had to stay put - but now, the night's passed and the day requires for them to act swift and do what needs to be done - they don't the luxury to sit around and chat now.. You know?

Edited by -Fivr- - 01 March 2011 at 11:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.sub_rosaAreYaar

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top