India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Things I Noticed - 02/28/11 (Page 2)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
LOL Fivr....word about the SR theories......I would find it pretty jarring to see them suddenly getting into that mood too....lol....wouldn't jive with the characters and this point in time.

And yeah I don't want to see blind Dutta and Nakku setting up some kind of 'grahasti" in that spooky house and settling in all cozily.....it's going to get stagnant then.......his eyesight returning should be priority #1.....or even Nakku's "meri nazar se dekho, saab" dialogue will get old REALLY quickly.....lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-Fivr-kabeeraspeaking

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL Fivr....word about the SR theories......I would find it pretty jarring to see them suddenly getting into that mood too....lol....wouldn't jive with the characters and this point in time.

And yeah I don't want to see blind Dutta and Nakku setting up some kind of 'grahasti" in that spooky house and settling in all cozily.....it's going to get stagnant then.......his eyesight returning should be priority #1.....or even Nakku's "meri nazar se dekho, saab" dialogue will get old REALLY quickly.....lol

Lol!! Agreed! Right now the whole "meri nazar se dekho" bit is sweet and innocent but if they don't limit the use of that phrase appropriately then it will just turn to annoying and even pet-peevy for me.. Lol.. *hopes it never comes to that* LOLLOL

komal_w25kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fivr

This might be mean, but I totally felt like showing off Dutta's money in front of Seema when she walked jaw-hanging through the Patil Niwas. Sort of like rubbing it in her face and telling her "Look! This is who you left! And for that pedophile garage owner!".. And yes.. I know she's a fictional character.. *embarassed muh* LOL

Guilty as charged, I was thinking of that EVEN when Seema was walking up the stairs to his room in a 'see what you lost out on all these years, woman!' way LOL *feels so petty in revenge on Dutta's behalf* LOLEvil Smile But truly, I think if they showed that Seema is still a gold-digger under all her 'shine' and 'prayaschit' I would love it ROFL Proving true a certain adage about a dog's tail which never straightens LOL 'Fitrat' as our Tai Saheb would say LOL

komal_w25-Fivr-AreYaar

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Awesome fivr Claploved ur post keep writing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

But truly, I think if they showed that Seema is still a gold-digger under all her 'shine' and 'prayaschit' I would love it ROFL Proving true a certain adage about a dog's tail which never straightens LOL 'Fitrat' as our Tai Saheb would say LOL

I'm very much expecting that to be shown now......I honestly don't think Seema's selfish tendencies have changed much....saara "prayishchit" hawaa mein gul ho jaayega seeing what Dutta has now become....all the wealth, power, prestige he has.....she'll covet it somewhere....through Kala BAI'S instigation ofcourseLOL

AbhiAni-Fivr-kabeeraspeaking

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Guilty as charged, I was thinking of that EVEN when Seema was walking up the stairs to his room in a 'see what you lost out on all these years, woman!' way LOL *feels so petty in revenge on Dutta's behalf* LOLEvil Smile But truly, I think if they showed that Seema is still a gold-digger under all her 'shine' and 'prayaschit' I would love it ROFL Proving true a certain adage about a dog's tail which never straightens LOL 'Fitrat' as our Tai Saheb would say LOL

Dude! Can you imagine the fun Kala would have ripping Seema to shreds if she turns out to be a gold-digger?! Lol! She already takes brutal digs at Sudarshan and to give her another target would be hilarious! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I don't know why, I've just never been able to sympathize with Seema. To me, even in her prayaschit she seems to be lacking that dignity I normally respect in woman - Nakku has it, Kala has it, even Leela/Roops have it. But she seems to intrinsically lack that dignity - I don't know. I'm not saying that her torment isn't real - just that it hasn't won me over as much as it would have had it been one of these other ladies in her place.. *shrugs* I just can't take a liking to Seema no matter how hard I try.. Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430komal_w25MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

But truly, I think if they showed that Seema is still a gold-digger under all her 'shine' and 'prayaschit' I would love it ROFL Proving true a certain adage about a dog's tail which never straightens LOL 'Fitrat' as our Tai Saheb would say LOL

I'm very much expecting that to be shown now......I honestly don't think Seema's selfish tendencies have changed much....saara "prayishchit" hawaa mein gul ho jaayega seeing what Dutta has now become....all the wealth, power, prestige he has.....she'll covet it somewhere....through Kala BAI'S instigation ofcourseLOL

Thumbs Up 

If anything, power is attraction in and of itself, so this should fuel Seema even more, even if unconsciously. Agree with you, if Kala was smart, she would play up this angle LOL Let's see if she does or not :P

BTW, the conversation on 'recharging the jungle phase'...wishes granted, new spoiler out, cameos are here! Tada! Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-AreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Ahaa!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one here who thinks she's still has a lot of selfish tendencies. Ever since she found Dutta in her kotha, all I've seen on her part (mostly) is a preservation of one selfish desire or another.. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsAreYaar

Go to top