Things I Noticed - 02/28/11

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Oh man, oh man, oh man! Was this a brilliant episode or what?!! 😲 There is so much I loved about this episode.. In fact I think I loved this episode more than the one on Friday. Don't get me wrong - the Friday episode was essential for setting up the apology/acceptance/explanation so that it allows for them to move past their pain and guilt and finally be a couple. And it was because of that build up and that foundation that today's episode turned out to be what it did.. Everything was so easy, so comfortable, so NORMAL.. Yeah I know they were stuck in a jungle but their conversation and their behavior towards each other was still so normal!! *sigh* 😍 If I don't stop now I'll probably do the whole TIN before I even get a chance to post the cursory warning.. 😳 So, as always read at your own risk! πŸ˜†

• OMG!!! I just realized this but Seema totally stole Dutta's earrings?! I mean the man had a full set on before he got in the accident and now every shot of his ears is minus the earrings.. 😳 I am probably way too late in noticing this but I just realized it now!! And I want those earrings back!! *annoyed muh*

• Lol, Nakku walked in the middle of the jungle and found a tied bundle of sticks?! Which she then lit directly using nothing but stones?! No need to use dry straws to cultivate the fire first?! We can burn dry sticks directly! Lol! I love the creative liberties we take on this show sometimes.. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Awww! I totally loved how Dutta was completely aware of what Nakku was doing every step of the way. From the moment she appeared with that tied bundle of sticks till the time she started to try and light that fire, he was aware of every move she made and you can see the adoration on his face. The fact that she was taking care of all this herself just made him respect/appreciate her that much more. And I do get a feeling that if it were up to Dutta, he would never let her move a muscle! Not because she's incapable or that the labor is beneath her, but because he's just want to treat her with that much care and love.. That she wouldn't have to do ANYTHING. And he would have implemented it too if he didn't know just how independent and strong minded she is. 🀣🀣🀣🀣 And I love even more how he walks up to her when he realizes she's stuck and offers to help her - silently with just the extension of his arm.. And then of course he gets a bit stuck so she helps him back. *sigh* These guys are absolute partners in every sense of the word. No "submissive/dominant" relationship here.. They're equals and they enjoy/respect that.. *sigh some more* 😍

• For someone who's supposed to be a professional courtesan/conman(woman), Seema really doesn't have any command on her emotions. πŸ˜• I mean, there she is in the back of a car with her captors and instead of putting on a brave front or at least a misleading one, she goes and bares her souls in tears - as if no one's watching! No wonder her kotha was always entertaining the likes of Chaskar alone.. She couldn't con anyone else in! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• I love, LOVE, love the ease with which these two conversed about Seema. How Nakku didn't hesitate to reveal her awe at the twist of fate making Seema their savior - she was completely comfortable discussing her inner most thoughts about Dutta's ex. There was no jealousy/insecurity. Just awe and amazement at the way things played out. I find her confidence in her husband and her own love for him refreshing to say the least. Just because he spend 2 weeks with his ex does not mean he "strayed" or that he fell for her. In fact that thought doesn't even occur to her. Instead, she's just grateful to Seema for saving his life and praying for his recovery while she's simultaneously amazed by the turn of events. That was really something! And if Nakku was brilliant on her part, Dutta didn't fall behind either. The way he candidly discusses Seema with Nakku - his hatred for her and the gratitude he feels for her now - just makes you realize that he feels no need for pretense in front of Nakku either. No barrier, no lies. *sigh* I don't know dude! I love this conversation.. 😍

• And I have to give this a special point because this was just that special to me - Dutta mentioning that Seema's earned her forgiveness solely by helping Nakku out was what stole my heart. That wasn't to say that he was ungrateful for the help she provided him - but that even if she hadn't helped him, the fact that she helped Nakku was ALL that mattered. She couldn't get what she really wanted (a place in Dutta's life), but forgiveness she'd earned and he's man enough to admit it.. *sigh* *sigh* *sigh*.. 😍

• When Nakku asked Dutta if he was hungry, you know what's the first thought that came to my mind? That she was hungry but that AUTOMATICALLY meant that Dutta would be hungry too and THAT was a greater matter of concern than her own appetite.. And what does Dutta do?! Turns it right back around on her - like I'd said for Friday's episode, to both of them the other person is so much more important than self that it's always "Are you hungry/sleepy/tired?" and never "I'm hungry/sleepy/tired!".. It never occurs to them to focus solely on themselves for even a moment, because the other person is always exponentially more important and their welfare gets higher priority! 😍 Oh and I love the smile that plays out on Dutta's face as he thinks about the "Main akele nahi khaye gi" moment in the last jungle track.. *sigh* Even then both of them played the other before themselves - only Dutta was adamant to pretend he didn't! πŸ˜†

• Who else started laughing as soon as Dutta randomly asked Nakku to tell him her full name?! Lol... *raises hand* I didn't know where that had come from - there was no transition into that question.. One minute they were silently eating and the next he's quizing her on his name. Until of course I realize the brilliance behind that scene... Both Dutta and Nakku are so comfortable, so content in each others company that the silence while they ate allowed for Dutta's mind to maybe wander.. (Just like ours would if we're sitting and eatting dinner silently - at any silent moment we are always thinking of the most randomest things! Or at least I know I am.. 😳🀣) So for him to just break the silence with a RANDOM question that just occured to him was such a remarkable move on the CVs part - it really demonstrated to me the ease in their relationship dynamics as a couple.. They were so comfortable being silent with each other that they were able to allow for their mind to think up of things they might want to ask/talk about even if they aren't the most important things in the world.. Or maybe that's just me.. Lol.. 😳🀣

• Haye Nakku!!! Sometimes I wish I could just give this girl a hug!! Dutta asks her to tell him her entire name and she says "Nakusha".. And then he asks her to say HIS full name and she says "Saab".. Lol! *runs to pull Nakku's cheeks* She so reminded me of that "kaali mitti" comment when answered Dutta's question with "Saab". Lol! Sometimes she's so jhalli that you just want to give her a hug and laugh with her..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And I totally loved how when Nakku goes silent at his request of calling him by name, he realizes that immediately and then appreciates the fact that she calls him Saab even more. Not as a consolation prize to make her feel comfortable, but because in those few moments while Nakku's debating the request, he realizes how much he actually enjoys her calling him "Saab" instead. How he tells her it seems pure and full of love.. And how it's so "special" - much more than his name.. *sigh* Or maybe I'm wrong here - but that's what it felt like to me, so I'm going to sigh some more.. *sigh* πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

• Aww man! That shot of them resting their heads against each other.. 😍 That's it.. I've nothing more to add to that.. πŸ˜πŸ˜†

• LOL!!! I love it when Kala cuts Sudarshan down to size! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 From the "tum maat soocho" comments to the "taash har jao gai" comment to the "pata bhi hota tha toh kuch nahi karte they toh is sey behtar hai k na hi pata ho" comments! LOL!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 This is what I call getting OWNED! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 *runs to rewatch that besti-session* 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• I have NO idea what Kala has planned for Seema but I am so excited to find out! Her plans never work in the end, but they are absolutely entertaining and amusing nonetheless! πŸ˜† If she's thinking that Dutta's maybe developed a soft spot for Seema that's something MORE than just plain gratitude, I'd love to see how she'd manipulate this (and eventually fails.. because ! And manipulate she will - Seema, who can't even keep her tears in check, will honestly be putty in her hands.. At least that's what it looks like so far.. πŸ€”πŸ˜†

• This might be mean, but I totally felt like showing off Dutta's money in front of Seema when she walked jaw-hanging through the Patil Niwas. Sort of like rubbing it in her face and telling her "Look! This is who you left! And for that pedophile garage owner!".. And yes.. I know she's a fictional character.. *embarassed muh* πŸ˜†

• LOL!!! The minute that walkman thing (I'm so sure it's a walkman.. πŸ˜†) poked out from behind door, I started laughing like a maniac! And I swear the ONLY thing that ran through my mind while Baji came dancing/acting down the stairs was that "Baji's back!!".. And man did I miss him!! I mean, don't get me wrong.. I've loved the development in Baji's character in this track and how brilliant he was in his confrontation with Sudarshan and while he was captive.. But THIS is so reminiscent of the Baji we see with Dutta around that I just couldn't help but love it. At this point, I don't even care HOW he got out and HOW he got that walkman or how Kishore managed to get all the other articles organized.. All that can be over looked just because we got to see Baji and Kishore giving it back to Kala and Sudarshan as they did originally. Unlike Baji, Kishore had actually gone silent and almost invisible in the show - and I was really missing his arguments/taunts at Kala. He was the only guy who could stun Kala into a rage within moments and I missed that smart/witty guy! And I just hope he's back! *hums "Kaali ram ka khul gaya pol"* 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Oh and the icing on the cake - "Kala BAI".. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Oh boy, oh boy! Baji's back!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 *hums "Jis ka kaam ussi ko sajey, aur karey toh thenga bajey"* 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

*calms herself down*

Umm, so I'm done.. As always, I'm not sure how this has turn out - I've done this all from memory as always and so I might have missed some points (although I really can't think of any at the moment)..  I'm assuming it was semi-decent if you stuck with it long enough to read this far! πŸ˜† And if it wasn't that good.. Well then you are free to find a walkman and taunt me with the "Kaali ram" song! I won't mind! *excited muh* 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Lovely TIN as always, Fivr :-)

LOL although I kinda have pretty opposite views about the epi.....deffo didn't think this was better than Friday's.....I loved that epi far more.

The DN scenes.....the pace was kinda draggy....the editing of the "apna naam bataa" bit felt jarring and random to me....the scene got better later with Dutta saying the bit about how he feels about the way she says saab....that I loved......but before that.....hmmmm....didn't work for me as much :S

The DN convo about Seema.....ermmm......lol.....not really a fan of.....I felt kinda mehh and bored in those bits of their scenes.

I kinda agree with Fatty when she pointed out that the jungle is getting repetitive now, some scenes wise....something needs to happen....whatever cameos they have coming up....or DN scenes will get kinda stagnant.

Honestly I perked up when the PN scenes were shown in this epi....lol.....THAT is when the epi actually picked up and got fun....with all of Kala's antics and then ofcourse the AWESOME ending with Baaji.

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
V nice post!!!
It is v good indeed, and pls continue it!!!
Me too loved the part that " tell ur name". Initially I couldn't stop laughing but after reading ur post, I understand it better. :D
The epi was v good and looking forward for today's one!!! :D
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Lovely TIN as always, Fivr :-)

LOL although I kinda have pretty opposite views about the epi.....deffo didn't think this was better than Friday's.....I loved that epi far more.

The DN scenes.....the pace was kinda draggy....the editing of the "apna naam bataa" bit felt jarring and random to me....the scene got better later with Dutta saying the bit about how he feels about the way she says saab....that I loved......but before that.....hmmmm....didn't work for me as much :S

The DN convo about Seema.....ermmm......lol.....not really a fan of.....I felt kinda mehh and bored in those bits of their scenes.

The "apna naam bata" threw me off initially too - I was just like "Hein?! Ye kahan sey aya!" when I first heard it.. 🀣🀣🀣 But I think I've managed to bahana-banao in my head just enough to appreciate it. πŸ˜† Of course this could all just be my own baseless and random assumption but assuming that that is what happened, I really loved it.. The episode was slow, no doubt but I for some reason love LTL in it's slow phase too.. So this one was a real treat for me. The way 75% of the episode was focused on just that first night they get to spend together after the whole euphoria of finally meeting had worn off - that was really interesting for me to watch. Lol and I did love the conversation about Seema - probably because I hadn't seen it coming. I mean I'd just assumed that Dutta wouldn't bring it up or Nakku wouldn't connect the dots (blame it on the oh-so-many bad experiences with other shows.. πŸ˜†) but I just assumed they'd play dumb with that. But they were candid about it instead and that won me over too. 😳 Lol.. πŸ˜†

I kinda agree with Fatty when she pointed out that the jungle is getting repetitive now, some scenes wise....something needs to happen....whatever cameos they have coming up....or DN scenes will get kinda stagnant.

The jungle has been done before, but instead of repetitive, to me it seems familiar.. You know? Like it is a character in and of itself that contributes to and shapes their conversations/interactions in a different manner. Plus jungle or no jungle, just to see DN building upon their relation with each passing day makes it worthwhile to me.. And of course, I think I'm too dheet. Jab Supriya mujhey bore nahi kar sakti toh ye jungle kis kheet ki mooli hai! *stubborn muh* 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Honestly I perked up when the PN scenes were shown in this epi....lol.....THAT is when the epi actually picked up and got fun....with all of Kala's antics and then ofcourse the AWESOME ending with Baaji.

LOL!!! Kala's class ki besti of Sudharshan made my day too!! Her comment about him loosing a game of solitaire literally had me snorting water! She always take a clean strike for his jugular - each time! And I love it! Aur Kali ram ka toh poocho mat! As of right now, I have that song on repeat! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

AreYaar thumbnail
@Fivr: LOL no, I didn't mean it in that way.....I don't mind the jungle....but they are very restricted with what they can show in the jungle since Dutta is blind.....how long with they keep on showing Nakku leading him around the jungle? And now toh they've run down the list of scenes to rehash from the previous JMM too....lol.....the ring of fire kinda wraps it up.....aage it's high time Dutta's eyesight returns for this to kick into high gear......

Things look more interesting PN-wise as of now thanks to this Baaji-Kala faceoff.....

-Fivr- thumbnail

@Fivr: LOL no, I didn't mean it in that way.....I don't mind the jungle....but they are very restricted with what they can show in the jungle since Dutta is blind.....how long with they keep on showing Nakku leading him around the jungle? And now toh they've run down the list of scenes to rehash from the previous JMM too....lol.....the ring of fire kinda wraps it up.....aage it's high time Dutta's eyesight returns for this to kick into high gear......

Things look more interesting PN-wise as of now thanks to this Baaji-Kala faceoff.....

Oh!! In that case, yes I totally agree!! πŸ˜ƒ Even I think that by tomorrow he should start getting out of the jungle or at least get his eye sight back. I mean he's probably getting to that house thing tomorrow toh that's where he should get his vision back - at the end of the episode if they want a cliff hanger that bad. Because he needs to get his eyes back now and he needs to go back! The jungle was good to establish their relationship further and strengthen it past all that pain and hurt from before. And that's happened. Toh now, without risking a re-run of Supriya days, they need to start their journey back..
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Oh!! In that case, yes I totally agree!! πŸ˜ƒ Even I think that by tomorrow he should start getting out of the jungle or at least get his eye sight back. I mean he's probably getting to that house thing tomorrow toh that's where he should get his vision back - at the end of the episode if they want a cliff hanger that bad. Because he needs to get his eyes back now and he needs to go back! The jungle was good to establish their relationship further and strengthen it past all that pain and hurt from before. And that's happened. Toh now, without risking a re-run of Supriya days, they need to start their journey back..

@bold: LOL that would be interesting.....but most of the forum is more hyper about placing their bets on a SR happening in that house than Dutta regaining his eyesightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Honestly Fivr, we've all loved the jungle scenes.....who wouldn't? lol.....but the time is deffo coming now for his blindness to be done with......the jungle has done its bit once again in establishing their relationship further on a deeper level.....they've had good convos also.....but some movement needs to happen now in the jungle.....like around this time in JMM1 was when Jagtap maaroed his entry and spiced things up.....lol.....so wonder what kind of cameos we'll see this time.....there hasn't been any news on that so far :S
-Fivr- thumbnail

@bold: LOL that would be interesting.....but most of the forum is more hyper about placing their bets on a SR happening in that house than Dutta regaining his eyesightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Honestly Fivr, we've all loved the jungle scenes.....who wouldn't? lol.....but the time is deffo coming now for his blindness to be done with......the jungle has done its bit once again in establishing their relationship further on a deeper level.....they've had good convos also.....but some movement needs to happen now in the jungle.....like around this time in JMM1 was when Jagtap maaroed his entry and spiced things up.....lol.....so wonder what kind of cameos we'll see this time.....there hasn't been any news on that so far :S

Lol!! That sunsaan/spooky house in the jungle does not provide the desired venue for any sort of SR honestly. It's too spooky and too weird.. But that's just me. Plus Dutta has more pressing issues to worry about like his family locked in the storeroom and the loss of his eyes. Personally, anything "suggestive" at this point will just throw my brain for a spin - it will not make any sense from Dutta's character/personality point of view. But that's just me.. πŸ˜†

@bold: I know! Is baar toh Dutta regaining his vision will be enough for me - January k shuru sey beechara blindness ka shikar hua wa hai.. It's high time now that he regains his eye sight and the story moves on. I don't want to see them "running a house" in the middle of that jungle - that is not the purpose of that house and that is just going to be a "What in the world is Dutta/Nakku thinking" moment! I'm hoping k something happens tomorrow - or if not then they should focus primarily on the PN Kala-Baji confrontation for tomorrow. Because the only thing to do with DN now is get them out of the jungle and get Dutta his eye sight back! OR bring in someone/something to recharge the jungle phase.. You know? Because it doesn't make sense k Dutta itney din jungle mein ghoomta rahey without attempting to go back or being antsy about his lack of sight. Logically it doesn't make sense especially now that even Kala has stopped looking for him in the jungle.. πŸ˜• *sigh* Why am I khapao-ing my head over this! Kal hona toh wohi hai jo already planned hai.. 🀣🀣

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Fivr....word about the SR theories......I would find it pretty jarring to see them suddenly getting into that mood too....lol....wouldn't jive with the characters and this point in time.

And yeah I don't want to see blind Dutta and Nakku setting up some kind of 'grahasti" in that spooky house and settling in all cozily.....it's going to get stagnant then.......his eyesight returning should be priority #1.....or even Nakku's "meri nazar se dekho, saab" dialogue will get old REALLY quickly.....lol
-Fivr- thumbnail

LOL Fivr....word about the SR theories......I would find it pretty jarring to see them suddenly getting into that mood too....lol....wouldn't jive with the characters and this point in time.

And yeah I don't want to see blind Dutta and Nakku setting up some kind of 'grahasti" in that spooky house and settling in all cozily.....it's going to get stagnant then.......his eyesight returning should be priority #1.....or even Nakku's "meri nazar se dekho, saab" dialogue will get old REALLY quickly.....lol

Lol!! Agreed! Right now the whole "meri nazar se dekho" bit is sweet and innocent but if they don't limit the use of that phrase appropriately then it will just turn to annoying and even pet-peevy for me.. Lol.. *hopes it never comes to that* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†