Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol Ragini -Letter to my wife (Page 2)

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

it is most beautiful angini scene yaar...ful of romance subtle love and longing......gosh gosh apu u rock and parul too
Sami01
Longing has lots of passionhe longing more than anything
Its so gripping
I like that a lot it leaves the viewers for asking for more..

It nmake us feel what the charcters feel between themselves

And Parul and Apurva are  so beautofil in post leap showing the shades of it
It was so much from Anmol side, But after the divorce incident made ragini relaize her feelings but daam they ended the show at its peak

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@shanti ..first thanks for video and you named it so well.classic scene.Thumbs Up

everytime it feel so fresh the scene that i want to watch it again..

just to say how much they have mesmerised us with these beautiful moment of theirs and this one came as a surprise for us given unexpectedly by the creatives..

no complain as its a scene to be cherished of angini..

a first sign ragini was falling for anmol...the way she was lost in those words in the letter starting with  the "to my dear sweet wife"..

next how she visualised anmol relating the context of the letter to her was just beautiful..the ambience in the room changed in a romantic one..candles and the curtains flowing with the light breeze and above all the soft/sweet romantic voice of anmol..too captivating.Day Dreaming

later her eagerness to rush in the garden and wait for anmol.. when the reality of the letter and for whom it was  meant for she felt a little embarrased by the situation and as usual to escape from there..

anmol was on one side happy that ragini has mistaken it for her ..he for sure wanted ragini to confess it but the rain and she had once more an escape route...she rushed for shelter leaving anmol in hisdream world of him/ragini..

it was that scene that gave us also the happy version of the so special song "ishq ke ajaab imtehaan"..

thanks once more for making us relive these awesome moment of angini..

beautiful..captivating and apoorva/parul chemistry outstanding ...Clap
Saveeta thanks for appriciating the title .. Indeed it was a letter to my wife..
Anmol did'nt ever get time to share his feelings with her and rather Ragini was quite busy with her family problems, but being a husband he always want to share his inner feelings with her and thought he said he wrote it for his work personnel he truly wanted to express what he wasnt able to tell her  face to face..

And the rain dance which followed was extremely a beautiful treat for us !

We truly need them in season two mainly to know what Ragini feels for him and maybe a letterf rom her side would be a great treat !Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorkrithikas

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Shanti, what a scene Day Dreaming. One of the best episodes of Bidaai post leap, that's why I have this episode with me. Apurva was so romantic here even Ragini's dream was so mushy mushyHeartBlushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24krithikasshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

Very nice of you to have got this  scene back.. Another of my favourite Angini scene..
It was just mindblowing reason being the way the flow was show,

Ragini comes to Anmol with the red file he was looking for and then tells him that he will be busy and not think about eating, and she tells him to come to eat otherwise he will again ignore and he telsl her taht he will be there rightaway..
And loved teh way he thanks god that please  yeah dooriya bhi mita deejiye just like the way now members of the family are coming closer.

Next part was when Ragini starts to read the letter and Anmol slowly takes it from her from the back..
i loved his grin he was so daam sweet Day Dreaming
His eyes have so much intensity and Ragini was  listeing toall that and coudlt look into his eys since she melts easily..
And tey have never beenalone in such an enviromment with candles andall so she was too aware of what she was feeling..
And the note said to meet her alone and so she decided to meet him at teh park..

And I liked the way she was so preoccupied while giving him dinner that was daam sweet

Then the beautiful rain dance
Woiw It was just mindblowing .. He was so beautifylly dancing with her..
The way  they do the waltz  and he pulls her back and he as if just touches her  leaving a thin line of distance
Amazing Day Dreaming

Thanks I will watch it agian and again !!

You are welcome indeed this is one of my best simple beautiful and very nicely show scenes between Anmol and Ragini ..

They made us believe it was so real when Ragini was readingthe letter and Anmol comes from the back and gets it from her and reads out whats in his mind

Later the dance another beautiful part was shown.. Infact we got double treat Embarrassed

I am glad you liked it !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
@shanti..it was indeed double treat..

for a first its ragini visualising anmol relating to her wat's in the letter.so suddenly the atmosphere changed and it was so romantic..

must say anmol's  voice  modulation with the exact emotion sharing his heart desire with ragini made that scene so catchy..

next we got the rain dance scene with the happy version of "ishq ke imtihaan"..

definitely one of the bestest moment of angini..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Shanti, what a scene Day Dreaming. One of the best episodes of Bidaai post leap, that's why I have this episode with me. Apurva was so romantic here even Ragini's dream was so mushy mushyHeartBlushing
Tell me about it Rekha
His voice is so mesmerizing  Ragini was so lost in the letter
Even after it ended he called 'Ragini Ragini " she was like the second call she realized she was dreaming of him !! or may be the thrid callLOL

And the way he holds her hand  and confronts her that did she think that the letter was for herEmbarrassed

The rain dance was just so beautiful.. It had all the flaovr of romance passion fun and beautiful slow dance !!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

One of the besT I have seen !!ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02krithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
The best part of the letter reading scene was Anmol's voice modulation while reading the letter  ClapEmbarrassedand the way he was looking at Ragini was so mesmerizing.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Loved Ragini too in that scene.Big smileHer hair blowing and the awkwardness she showed while Anmol reading the letter was too good.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink

I just loved both their eyes.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
must say out of the unexpected the creatives did gave us some surprises and definitely this letter scene was one of them..

of course it was no complain from us as later it was a double treat for us...Smile.

one thing anmol obviously loved to penned down his feelings in a letter..

helping the manager in his office with his feelings for his wife, anmol ended up writing his heart desire for his sweet wife ragini..Smile

later the picturisation of the scene outstanding.. romantic atmosphere ..anmol's soft romantic voice..ragini's mixed emotion..their eyes ...out of this world..they both just kept you mesmerised...Embarrassed

how can we forget the other letter scene..anmol once more writing his heart desire to ragini along with the KC gift..before this letter landed in ragini's hand it was a  totally a hit and miss situation...

she finally got  the letter but here it was not a double treat as it did brought a very bad twist in angini's life..

to think of it "letters"played a key role in angini's life..first one ragini misunderstood it for her.next letter she was happy about it and gift but here she had the biggest misunderstanding ever about anmol..

Edited by savee_k - 13 March 2011 at 9:03pm

krithikas

Go to top