India-Forums

*5th March Elimination Spoiler* (Page 7)

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

In fact the viewers got to see more performances from Saurabh-Vivek than any other jodis! So obviously they have gained the hearts of many as consistent fighters in kasauti..

Oh haha is this the reason LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

surmai_shaam Senior Member
surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Historically two conclusions from unexpected high votes can be
1.You missed the regional power and in doubles, 2 regional powers
2. Exit is around the corner. Hope Geeta do not loose another jodi soon.

Edited by surmai_shaam - 03 March 2011 at 4:55am
HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by --Rachna--

Woah, now that's a shocker LOL A jodi who have been in the kasauti every single week are the highest voted  Approve

Actually I was shocked to see that A-F were the highest voted in this thread earlier!! LOL.. S-V being the highest is not a shocker for me.. I expected one of P-V or S-V or K-C to be #1 in votes...

Okay I don't get it LOL Why are you so sure S-V will get lots of votes? And why can't A-F be the highest voted? Confused

Rachu, in a thread about Falon, I mentioned this! Since Falon does a lot of sensual dance moves, family audience wouldnt vote for her - that's how our system is.. Ouch

Then in a thread about how male pairs are at a disadvantage of not getting votes like the male-female pairs, I said it's actually the other way.. If we look at the history of reality shows, most often boys gain more votes, and even in DID1 and DID-LM finale, the boy to girl ratio was 3:1.. Remember how GM and all requested the viewers to vote for girls..? Boys would prefer to vote for boys, and girls also like to vote for boys - the cutest one in their eyes! Smile

A-F were the second lowest this week! But I feel that they were the lowest voted but from the bottom two, O-A were selected to go.. Just a wild guess! Wink

--Rachna--

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Rachu, in a thread about Falon, I mentioned this! Since Falon does a lot of sensual dance moves, family audience wouldnt vote for her - that's how our system is.. Ouch

Then in a thread about how male pairs are at a disadvantage of not getting votes like the male-female pairs, I said it's actually the other way.. If we look at the history of reality shows, most often boys gain more votes, and even in DID1 and DID-LM finale, the boy to girl ratio was 3:1.. Remember how GM and all requested the viewers to vote for girls..? Boys would prefer to vote for boys, and girls also like to vote for boys - the cutest one in their eyes! Smile

A-F were the second lowest this week! But I feel that they were the lowest voted but from the bottom two, O-A were selected to go.. Just a wild guess! Wink

Oops I don't read any threads on this forum Embarrassed I see what you mean, poor girl Ouch

Aahh yes, I have noticed that. It's always the guys who gets lotsa votes and most reality shows have guys as winners as well. Oh yes, in DID 1, girls were getting eliminated one after the other. LOL that's how Salman won, right? Wink

Awww yeah I read that Ouch Well even if your wild guess is correct, we will never get to know Tongue

akanna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index