Users

Frequent Posters

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mihirism

Yeah Pimp 😃 

Will be eye-opener for Marzi too 😆 he kept trying to getting rid of them 😛

He tried, but Zee didnt want to, because they know S-V will bring in SMS votes!! I said the same in another thread earlier, that most likely S-V would do better in voting rounds than A-F from MKM.. Chances are higher that P-V and S-V would make it to the finals than A-F or C-S or S-S or V-N.. I do hope K-C will make it too!! 😃
akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Woah, now that's a shocker ðŸ˜† A jodi who have been in the kasauti every single week are the highest voted 

Actually I was shocked to see that A-F were the highest voted in this thread earlier!! LOL.. S-V being the highest is not a shocker for me.. I expected one of P-V or S-V or K-C to be #1 in votes...
akanna thumbnail
In fact the viewers got to see more performances from Saurabh-Vivek than any other jodis! So obviously they have gained the hearts of many as consistent fighters in kasauti..
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: akanna

Actually I was shocked to see that A-F were the highest voted in this thread earlier!! LOL.. S-V being the highest is not a shocker for me.. I expected one of P-V or S-V or K-C to be #1 in votes...

Okay I don't get it 😆 Why are you so sure S-V will get lots of votes? And why can't A-F be the highest voted? 😕
--Rachna-- thumbnail

In fact the viewers got to see more performances from Saurabh-Vivek than any other jodis! So obviously they have gained the hearts of many as consistent fighters in kasauti..

Oh haha is this the reason 😆
surmai_shaam thumbnail
Historically two conclusions from unexpected high votes can be
1.You missed the regional power and in doubles, 2 regional powers
2. Exit is around the corner. Hope Geeta do not loose another jodi soon.Edited by surmai_shaam - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: surmai_shaam

Historically two conclusions from unexpected high votes can be
1.You missed the regional power and in doubles, 2 regional powers
2. Exit is around the corner. Hope Geeta do not loose another jodi soon.

If there is no DID reservation quota policy Geeta may be out of the show after 2-3 public voting. Actually in DID 1 and 2, both she might have been out of show in first 2-3 weeks. Public "The ultimate Judge" never like Geeta and her team. But I am sure this show will have one contestant from each group till final and this year winner may be from Geeta team. It will be the great consolation prize for her.
akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Okay I don't get it 😆 Why are you so sure S-V will get lots of votes? And why can't A-F be the highest voted? 😕

Rachu, in a thread about Falon, I mentioned this! Since Falon does a lot of sensual dance moves, family audience wouldnt vote for her - that's how our system is..

Then in a thread about how male pairs are at a disadvantage of not getting votes like the male-female pairs, I said it's actually the other way.. If we look at the history of reality shows, most often boys gain more votes, and even in DID1 and DID-LM finale, the boy to girl ratio was 3:1.. Remember how GM and all requested the viewers to vote for girls..? Boys would prefer to vote for boys, and girls also like to vote for boys - the cutest one in their eyes! 😊

A-F were the second lowest this week! But I feel that they were the lowest voted but from the bottom two, O-A were selected to go.. Just a wild guess! 😉
--Rachna-- thumbnail

Rachu, in a thread about Falon, I mentioned this! Since Falon does a lot of sensual dance moves, family audience wouldnt vote for her - that's how our system is..

Then in a thread about how male pairs are at a disadvantage of not getting votes like the male-female pairs, I said it's actually the other way.. If we look at the history of reality shows, most often boys gain more votes, and even in DID1 and DID-LM finale, the boy to girl ratio was 3:1.. Remember how GM and all requested the viewers to vote for girls..? Boys would prefer to vote for boys, and girls also like to vote for boys - the cutest one in their eyes! 😊

A-F were the second lowest this week! But I feel that they were the lowest voted but from the bottom two, O-A were selected to go.. Just a wild guess! 😉

Oops I don't read any threads on this forum 😳 I see what you mean, poor girl

Aahh yes, I have noticed that. It's always the guys who gets lotsa votes and most reality shows have guys as winners as well. Oh yes, in DID 1, girls were getting eliminated one after the other. LOL that's how Salman won, right? 😉

Awww yeah I read that Well even if your wild guess is correct, we will never get to know 😛