*5th March Elimination Spoiler* - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
That's so sad :( I was ready to make their AT LOL.
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Rachna u always spoil me with bad news..first Punit n than this jodi =( hehe..

but yeah this jodi made me love DID for a week..i never have watched a performance so much, in detail over n over again, memorizing each step, looking it in slow motion..they were so graceful and genuine..i loved how they had a smile on their face 24/7
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Awwww I liked them :( They were good!

I guess they didnt get much votes coz they're new and hadnt had much time to connect with the audience as much as the other jodis have. Its a shame :(

Aww i really feel sorry for them, theyve only been there for like a week a two.. And they wernt even bad :(
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Why is it always the WC entrants to leave first? Kinda makes it seem preplanned.

RagMasta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meredith

Why is it always the WC entrants to leave first? Kinda makes it seem preplanned.

True..but last time in DID2 surprisingly both of the new wildcard entrants stayed till the top 7
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Rachu.. So happy to see you back here!! 🤗

Kinda expected, I should say.. They were selected for the same purpose, so that the other contestants who have performed earlier on the show will stay safe during the first voting week.. The same happened on DID-LM, when Manpreet was selected through the WC round - he was the first to go in the voting...
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: raju786

Wow Rachna u always spoil me with bad news..first Punit n than this jodi =( hehe..

but yeah this jodi made me love DID for a week..i never have watched a performance so much, in detail over n over again, memorizing each step, looking it in slow motion..they were so graceful and genuine..i loved how they had a smile on their face 24/7

LOL sorry Raju :( You forgot Abhinav-Sangeeta 😆 But wait, I never mentioned Punit's elimination to you, did I? 😕

I loved their WC performance and even the other one was good too. They should not have left so early :(

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: akanna

Thank you Rachu.. So happy to see you back here!! 🤗

Kinda expected, I should say.. They were selected for the same purpose, so that the other contestants who have performed earlier on the show will stay safe during the first voting week.. The same happened on DID-LM, when Manpreet was selected through the WC round - he was the first to go in the voting...

Hey Akku 🤗 You're welcome :) Yeah I don't come here much 😆 But I see you do, that's nice =)

Oh right, I knew something like this had happened before but forgot where, thanks for reminding me.

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
They have a lot of capabilities. I wished they stayed longer to show us their jalwa :/ Edited by Sweetu.Baby - 13 years ago
yipee thumbnail
awww they were good but i guess because they just came, other contestants already had made a place in people's hearts