0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Valentines day wishing is not a big deal in ekta's show.. :) hehe its my pov.. Cauz why will he burn only metz pic and he had that disgust feeling while burning the pic.. May be its a trio... As pia is similar to metz in looks and if ekta mata is taking show tvd way.. Then i guess sid will desire to make pia his dark princess.. I dunn know any thing..my head is spinning.. :) when sid said where is the love at that time too i thought that is hate for abhay is tremendously drastic    
Originally posted by Anamika1570

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I think the Picture was of Maithili. Y would Sid wish Abhay Valentines Day and burn his photo...? Sid is definitely not Gay...nor do I think that Maithili took away Sid's object of attraction. Maithili was the common love interest of both the Brothers like Lady Katherine was for Stefan-Damon.</font>

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
i guess it was maithli..y will he say happy valentine to abhay ? We dnt want another gay in the show LOL
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
May be may not be :) i hope you are correct:)
Originally posted by kash-mayur

I guess it was Maithili's pic...
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Thanku :) exactly yar.. I wished sid could see the glimpse of what abhay feels for him... But all i can do is wish.. :(
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

<font size="4">Good question Aparajitha..though I am with answers 1 & 2 both...I feel ist more of No.1 that is ABHAY & SID pic..GOD..so sad na the way ABHAY was feeling BAD THAT HIS BRO is after his happiness & dosent love him at all..!!awwwwww</font>
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
it was of the dashing brothers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index