India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun the 70's hero (Page 2)

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Arjun always knows what everyone in family thinks of him but he loves them and does not want to stay away from them. That's why he was crying yesterday that he has to leave people heloves most for Raj. But he also knows Rashi, dadi and Romit love him unconditionally as a family member and they will do anything for his happiness.

Rudra he knows treats him like an asset rather than son but he is eternally indebted to him for giving him a life and family. I doubt he will ever go against his dad in this serial. Arjun is hoping someday his father will give him true love thats why he does all work perfectly to please him. Its like a kid will do anything for chocolate or candy for Arjun his candy is his fathers love which he has got only in bits and pieces. Ex: The trek that Rudra took Arjun etc. He longs for such things from his dad.

Kumud never liked him because he is Michael's competition for inheritance. Michael is jealous and has terrible insecurities about Rudra's love(he assumes its love) for Arjun. Jignesh keeps feeding their jealousy. Once they realize Arjun is not after inheritance the jealousy from both may reduce. But Michael went overboard with his jealousy by sending contract killer to kill Arjun in jungle- not sure how Rudra will react if he comes to know. 

I left out Jignesh as he is not part of Singhania or Arjun's family.

Every family you like some members and you dislike some members. But so what, they are your family. That is what is in Arjun's mind. Only thing is his family(some members) is a bit gross in their insecurities and jealousy and take extreme steps.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_star

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
but guyz dnt u think the divorce track was not introduce properly....i mean it was vry quick n it just popped up.....

welll 1st time m sayin this 'i hope the cv's 4get the divorce track compltly....'
cnt c arjuhi sad....  

there r lot of important thingz they hv 4gotten 2 shw....like chiku's bachelor party truth, arjun's childhood, the money for orphanage wich arohi was supposed 2 return............................................

but this divorce track has 2 b forgotten n ignored....lol

Edited by channi_star - 01 March 2011 at 5:03am
--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

Originally posted by peachpie

Wish Aarohi is able to show the real face of the family members to Arjun! Though he is not ready to accept the fact now hope in future track Aarohi will be able to convince him. This will happen only when they both start having faith in one another which is required more now as Love is already blooming!

I think Arjun already has some idea of the real face of his family, it's just that he's still willing to do anything for them because they supported him at a time when he was just another street kid. I'm sure that he believes somewhere that his brothers hate him and even his mom is against him, but the only thing he doesn't believe is that Rudra doesn't really love him as a son either. He really only has a sister, Rashi, from the full family. Just my viewpoint.

i kinda agree with u on some points while i disagree on rest.....arjun knows what his place in that family is and what everyone thinks of him....he even knows that for rudra he is just another business asset....but the thing is he is wantedly not paying attention to that and being oblivious to the truth and going with the image of the perfect family he has in his mind and for the people who have given him a life and everything he has he will do anything and that literaly means anything...on the other he just doesnt have rashi he has romit and how can we forget our dadi she is herself equal to 100 people...dadi rocksLOL

Agree wid u Ari....Arjun knows quiet well those who like n those who don't..but i feel..he's turning a blind eye to wat he knows to keep d family together coz other than Arjun n dadi nobody else seems to b interested in wat happens to d family...
Though there is one more member wid Romit,Rashi n Dadi n tats...Arohi!!!TongueSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index