India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Ranbir and Manjari ? (Page 3)

shanak33 Senior Member
shanak33
shanak33

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
TongueSmile  I  ALSO THINK MAJARI AND THE NEW RANBIR SUIT I HAVE LOST THAT YASH IS COMING BACK SO  I DON'T MIND IF THEY PAIR MANJARI AND NEW RANBIR TOGETHER . I THINK IT'S BETTER THAN AKSHAY AND MANJARI AT LEAST.  NO OFFENCE TO ANY ONE . JUST MY OPINION. AKSHAY IS JUST BORING SO HIS CHARACTER DOESN'T SUIT WITH MANJARI.WinkBig smile

dua44 Goldie
dua44
dua44

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i don't like manjari-new ranbir jodi i likeeeeeeeeeee only akshay-manjari jodi
shanak33 Senior Member
shanak33
shanak33

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
WinkThe show has become boring ... So I think the real Ranbir will bring new flavor to the show. For some reson Akshay and Manjari as a couple make the show boring. When Ajay was in the show it was interesting as him and Manjari always had fights,Tongue I hope the show will be intesting and get on track when the Real Ranbir comes..Wink....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index