Ishrafan11

IF-Dazzler

Ishrafan11

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

SaaVan ff hope you guys like it Smile

Update 1

At sachi uncles house
In the kitchen
Mami: Sachi when you get married and go to your sasural your gonna need to know what everbody likes to eat dislikes
Sachi: Jee mami
Mami: And also
Nani came in
Nani: Sasural going to sasural she has to get married she got rejected 24 times and
Mami:Auma please dont start
Nani: Then when is she going to get married when she turns old
sachi didnt pay attention but she felt sad
Mami:Auma please leave it
Nani: Fine but you will regert it

Jasiwals manison
In the kitchen
Nidhi: Shravavn Shravan where is this boy
Neeta: He went out
Nidhi:Out ?
Neeta: Yes he went to ride his new bike that you and sourav bahia bought him
Nidhi: He woke up early this time?
Neeta: Suprsing Yes hes probaly riding the bike in the whole musorrie impreesing girls as he calls babes
Nidhi: She laughed and shaked her head
Neeta: Bhabi dont you think its time for shravan to marry settle down be resonslible join the family business?
Nidhi: Neeta tu be na he will hes just enjoying his life and besides when he gets married he wont be able to do his everday life style like this his wife will be running after him with a danda they both laughed.
Dadi and madhura came in
Dadi: You too stop talking like that about my bittu
Madhura: I just want shravan to marry a nice preety girl that can take care of him make him responsbile
Neeta: Well what kind of girl does shravan want
Nidhi: Proably the kind who alwyas do what he says makes his favrotie food and
Neeta: Wait bhabi dont you already do all that she laughed so did dadi and maudhra
Nidhi pinched her
Netta: Oww bhabi

Meanwhile at mallroad shravan was driving his bike he loved the rush he drove faster he loved the thrill he was going more faster
vrein and bunty were waitting for him shravan was driving a litte too fast sachi was crossing the road viren shouted shravan over here sachi was crosing the road and shravan saw her he tried to stop the bike sachi didnt know but when she saw shravan with the fast bike she scremed shravan somehow stopped the bike shravn you okay said bunty yeah im fine he said he looked over at sachi who had her hands in her face he walked over and tapped her
Shravan: Excuse me
Sachi looked up
Shravan: Im sorry about that i was drivng a litte too fast heres your duptta it got cuaght in my bike handle
Sachi took her duppta
Shravan are you ok?
Sachi looked up again
Shravan kept looking at her
Sachi: Yes thank you im fine she said quitely
Shravan: By the way you realy should look before crossing the streets
Sachi: Oh really and didnt you see the way your driving bike way too fast you would have ran me over but
Shravan: But i save you
Sachi: Yes thank you for that you alomst killed me and saved me at the same time
Shravan:  yeah but
Viren and bunty came shravan come on we are going to be late well you are.
Shravan: Ok lets go relly he said to sachi look both ways b4 corssing the streets
Sach: She rolled her eyes and went her way
They both looked back as going thier sperate ways

what you guys think ???

Edited by mahiem94 - 12 March 2011 at 12:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanchal15shilparoxxmaris08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SaVaan ff update 2" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ishrafan11

IF-Dazzler

Ishrafan11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Shravan had to go meet tara the girl that shravan had fallen in love with he wanted to tell her he loves her.

Shravan:  Im really nervous
Bunty: dont worry u can do it its 3 words
Viren: Yeah shravan i cant beilve ur nervous
Shravan: Iam when i see tara i see myslef spening my whole life with her
But then shravans cell phone rang lookes like destiny has something else planned for shravan
Shravan: Hello
Nidhi: Shravan come home now papa wants to talk too you
Shravan: Now im kinda busy
Nidhi: Shravan i dont want  care how  busy you are come home now u know papa he will be very angry.
Shravan: Ok ok im coming 
Viren: What happend
Shravan: Hilter wants me to come home now great timing papa
Bunty: what you gonna do now tara going to eb at the restaunt waitting for you .
Shravan: Tell her something really imporant came up and i will meet her in the evening.
Viren ok bye
Shravan: k bye  ( shravan left and went home when he got home his father was waitting for him)

He walked towards his father nidhi and neeta madhura and dadi and his brothers were there 2
Partap: Shravan today ladki wale is coming i invited them here u better be on your best behaivor they are a good family there coming in the evening.
Shravan: EVENING!!
everybody looked at him
Partap: Why whats worng with the evening
Shravan: uhh umm nothing papa evenings fine (shravan in his head yeah evenings great taras going to kill me im never going to tell i love her and end um marrying some girl that hilter has planned for me yeah i love my life)

Edited by mahiem94 - 12 March 2011 at 12:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shilparoxxmaris08

shilparoxx

IF-Dazzler

shilparoxx

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
wonderful Mahiem!!!!!!!
Keep it up!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishrafan11

Ishrafan11