Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What A Twist! (Page 4)

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Hmph, your POV is considered.

To an extent I agree with what you're saying.

About Shaurya- I have no idea what CVs are going to with this character. Misha likes him so much.

About Abhay-Piya is where I agree. CVs portrayed a weird concept, by Abhay hitting Piya with his car just to protect her from Sid. I don't know what or why, but there could have been another way of doing that rather than hurting her. (even though he can heal the wounds, doesn't mean he injures)

NO BASHING INTENDED.
JUST MY POV.

Takecare.

Much love.

Xx

Hey Sonia :) I agree with you POV! i know Poor Misha! CVs are so unpredictable lol...i know man like Abhay doesnt like hurting Pia but he still hit her with his carErmm that doesnt make sense lol..Thanks for agreeing with me :)

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
The story line is going down.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvNomaa.

-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
@nomzie-totally what did he get out of running her over more pain!! and yeah I feel bad for misha!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nomaa.

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
You knowww...h e cudve told her..lets go somewhere quite..where NOONE cud see us or hear of us..she wudve def came..cuz obs..shes Piya..n hes him...

But NO..he thinks..hmmm how shall i protect my lover from meeting her potential killer..why dont i run her over n try to kill her first..see who comes first...hahahhahaahhahaha omg...tht was soo dumb...its so dumb n stupid..OMGGG

Edited by sanaya11 - 01 March 2011 at 9:24pm

Nomaa.

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

The story line is going down.
it def. is...
the one episdoe which killed the story yest...stupid abhay runnin her over..its so stupid...uuugghh i was like..am i seriously watching this crap? pinched myslef..n was like yea i am..n then closed it...I'll watch it when things get less silly..by tht..when siya finaally meets..n sid funny comments happen!

Edited by sanaya11 - 01 March 2011 at 9:27pm

Nomaa.

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
abhya is unable to protec piya from sid, he is hiding piya, lets see " kab tak chupakoge abhay, isse better hoga, tum piya se marriage kar lo, and piya ko apne pass rakho always.

Nomaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index