Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Daya's VM Center: MR VM *new* || Pg. 68 (Aug.18) (Page 61)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Hey Daya...first of all soo sorry for this delay in commenting, was really busy so dint get time Ouch. But finally got a chance to check upon your latest VM "O Saiyyan" ...a very nice VM, and a really good song selection Thumbs Up! You have selected all scenes from JMM2 rite, nice scene selections, suits the song and its feel quite well. Really apt for Dutta in that situation after he unites with Nakku eventually. Well done, keep it up Thumbs Up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
you know what  your probably already knowi'm not a follower of vm's but i read the name of the song and couldn't help myself. Love the lyrics to this song, nice mix indeed..! p.s i will throw a pm your way soon kind of missing the partnership!Wink

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey Daya...first of all soo sorry for this delay in commenting, was really busy so dint get time Ouch. But finally got a chance to check upon your latest VM "O Saiyyan" ...a very nice VM, and a really good song selection Thumbs Up! You have selected all scenes from JMM2 rite, nice scene selections, suits the song and its feel quite well. Really apt for Dutta in that situation after he unites with Nakku eventually. Well done, keep it up Thumbs Up!

Aparna ! no worries re...glad you liked the VMs :)
yeah JMM2 wala scenes... it did seem right for the song...good to know it worked well :)
thank you for commenting ...take care...see ya!

Originally posted by jagrutid

you know what  your probably already knowi'm not a follower of vm's but i read the name of the song and couldn't help myself. Love the lyrics to this song, nice mix indeed..! p.s i will throw a pm your way soon kind of missing the partnership!Wink

Jagruti !!! i had to rub my eyes and pinch myself to see if u had indeed entered my thread LOL yeah i am well aware you are not a follower of VM's but this songs magic worked on u too haha ...the song is defo brillant...and am glad you liked the mix...thank you soo much for watching ...and shall be expecting a pm from u soon then partner ...chal phir milenge chalte chalte Hug lots of love...
.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Dutta-Naku VM : Dheeme Dheeme
dedicated to Hammie!

Edited by daya0628 - 03 March 2012 at 7:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

silentwind33alex1divya17-7dilse14NakushaAni_98Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged

dheeme dheeme... Daya ...you spoil me, catering to my whims!..I listen to songs, think of you ..throw a challenge your way ,and like always you catch it and produce some thing that converses with the soul..so shall we say pappy,I hunt the song, but you with your tremendous command over Dutta Naku scenes for they are best remembered, their pure eternal love, display without a doubt your forte,in this feild. When I first suggested this song,which originally features as a dance in the orignial film,I was a bit apprehensive about seeing it as a Tasha VM ,as there was nowhere in LTL1 ,that my petite ,simple ,koyal Naku would dance before her Saab, no chance in hell!. But thujhe pata hai mera just flung it your way with the thought ,lets see what the busy bee comes up with,how will she match the beat and lyrics of the song to a Dutta//Naku VM...OOHH what you have delievered is Wicked!  

It was fantastic the scenes you selected,the brush of palms , the reading of unsaid ,unspoken love songs through their eyes!  all of which summarised the lyrics of the song, each scene you chose just flowed ,and I had to hold my breathe as many scenes popped up ,that I hadn't seen since over a year, but what a treat to see them as part of your VM...only you do it the way I like it ...surprises ,treats and pampering...so my dearest Daya ,sharmilee,pappy ,phisti, doughnut ,kit kat!  thanks ever so much for a beautiful VM...yes please by all means continue to dance to my whims ...spoil me! now me searching for new songs for you to exhibit your creativity..   with lots of love and a brush of palms... your affectionately .xxhammie
piya  ore piya!   oye  daya re dayaaa...jus checked this one too...lovely VM.. song lends itself  to  wholly to the lyrics...  oyee its Atif  my country man singing with shreya whom i like too! ..so kurriye was bound to sing along! kush ker diya  one more time...haan tasha scenes tu as ever...were a treat to watch.  well done and thank you xx hammie...  

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 February 2012 at 7:13am

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Hello friends...hmm so hammie showed me this song a while ago ...and now its a vm on none other then our favorite pair!  Hope you like it...

Edited by daya0628 - 03 March 2012 at 8:15am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

silentwind33Pushpa95alex1divya17-7sona89meriyaarmirage123uwithdilse14mnx12Ani_98tahera57--SONEE---bharti-tamanna1391Hamlet53

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.Hamlet53

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Oh God, Daya!