Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Daya's VM Center: MR VM *new* || Pg. 68 (Aug.18) (Page 56)

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
That was  wonderful vm, DayaClap.

Great to see Dutta in action...The Return of our Warrior King!

Catchy music and extremely well editedSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.prnczHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
pssst edited my spot on p.55
pardon..xhammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 23 December 2011 at 6:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

@Sana: thanks belle am glad you enjoyed  MR in action lol who wouldn't if it's him all eyes are on him regardless what he is doing LOL :P

@Sona: thank you for the wonderful comment, it means a lot truly. I'm glad you think I did justice to this vm :)

@Aparna: Thanks for your lovely comment. Oh that background score took me a while to mesh together and the funny thing is the reason I chose the latter two was for certain music bits which didn't end up working so I had to use the other music from the track but anyway thank you again...am glad you liked it

@Raj: finally got your ACTION in a VM lol ...i know you have mentioned a lot of times but see I got to an entire VM just for that and that to dedicated to you :P  I know raj I told you I am done with VMz and see how they just don't seem to leave me haha...oh yeah the music is three different themes from three diff movies lol...took me a while to mesh together...thanks for your lovely comments ...glad you loved it :)

@Ranju: thanks for watching and commenting. Means a lot :) Yup Dutta the warrior hard to keep your eyes off him na :P

@Nakusha: thanks for watching & commenting, much appreciated :) am glad you loved it ...

@Hammie: I am coming to yours in separate post :)

@Ivy: Thanks Ivy... glad you liked the vm and the editing ...thanks for commenting  & watching ...

*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11Hamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

I,Me and Myself...looking forward to seeing this VM...yesss acshun!   will be back...hammieEmbarrassed
daya...pardons...for returning late..thuje pata hai what I was doing
No problem hammie...i said take your dear sweet time na LOL
Mishal vm action~  Raju what luck...Daya ka  Best Mishal VM ,she dedicates to you ...have to say you got your christmas pressie!Clap
Hmm Hammie...so I'm getting good vibes from the beginning already for your comment Tongue you liked! :D
yesss,Azy..went to you tube and saw my name in the remarks ,hain ? tu me a star as well! my name mentioned on you tube!..hammie VIP...Big smile
Of course you're a VIP ...action is associated with you now LOL
sorry papayaa ,forgot ke tune banya hai ye VM ,how come ?what do you mean how come ? LOLare you sure you made it ? yes i did !!!! hammie can't believe that papita is so klever!LOL...ok ok ...coool ittt!  will say my piece!  hmmph this is afterall the hammie i know ...shall only be expecting passes like this Tongue
my dear Dayavan! hammie is speechless, at a loss for words!,spell bound, entranced!
what is the music?seems familiar but cannot put my finger on it ,remind me Daya...
well the first one is Don...but i took from tamil remake movie ... i can't remember if they used same theme Confused but the other two are tamil as well...and all three are the theme musics...
~so for starters, the music ,tells you up front its not soothing symhonies, it's tumultous overtures that get the adrenalin going! and raise your blood pressure and get your circulation going!
~ one has the pulsating opening off the VM,focussing on his body assets he uses in his combat ,his senses ..you see the ears ,the auditory sense ,you get to see those lion like narrow eyes ,the sense of his sharp visual intelligence...you get to see the force of his arms ,legs in combat mode.The VM shows the man, using his body to act as a weapon against the foe, and you watch his arms and legs ,jab, hook,.hurl, punch,box,kick,swing, aamazing and the music magnified the visuals even more!Clap
yup ...thats why me started with focusing on him...that intro ...show all he got before how he uses it lol...thanks hammie...i was actually upset there was another part of the last music bit i wanted to use but i wouldnt mesh together...but that music would've worked a little better with chaskar part...
~and then you also get to see his choice of arms ,pistols, revolvers, knives!!!!
~ good addition was the sscene when he gets ambushed in the jungle ,and his presence of mind that allude the foe and shows him a winner,ISmile enjoyed in particular
oh that was my fav part lol ...it fit so well to the music
~Star the high lights were firstly the hand to hand brawl with anna, and next the boxing bout with chaskar,beautifully acted out by Mishal...wait! my last highlight was the emotionally charged scene between the two thespians of LTL1 Mishal/dutta & AG/kala...the embrace ,the armlock and the final push!...very moving ...ClapClap 
i wanted to Kala...i thought she was his biggest enemy and it only made sense to end with it all ...but where he was fighting, physically, with every other one but with her it was more emotional :)
daya you know ...action is my real passion..that's the way Iam...even raj,azy know..so of course I loved it ...Star
Yup i know ... i can tell you loved it from the comments Embarrassed thank you ! for the wonderful comments ...loved them always...and you also Tongue see you later alligator!
the vm has the potential to fufill my insatiable desire to see him ,fight! fight, fight!  but ..with Mishal as Dutta! the desire to see action,still goes on and on...thank you xxxhammie

Hamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
M e r r y    C h r i s t m a s !

&

H a p p y   N e w  Y e a r !

So here I am with another VM/ gift for you wonderful friends...
Hammie showed me this song and told me it would be a great song for TaSha
and a great gift for christmas so I made it on her request  ...Embarrassed
Hope you like it...

Happy Holidays Everyone...May God Bless you all !

Edited by daya0628 - 24 December 2011 at 8:16am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7sona89MsSweetheart96dilse14mnx12--SONEE--prnczWarda.*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11tahera57Hamlet53tamanna1391

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
res
dya my babe :-)
tumne pukara hum chle aye

ok daya finally watch it ready for my expert comment...
just one ward superb.. fantastic.. mind blowing ...amazing ...stunning..ClapClapClap
ClapClapno guess this are too small words for ur vm..love its so much ...first the song never heard..its was pleasant surprise for me..them scene as always perfectly chosen..my guruji always rock
LOL

Edited by sana141994 - 27 December 2011 at 1:00am

.iridescence.

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
like it

.iridescence.

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hey Daya...very nice VM! Very sweet song, and good selection of scenes to suit the mood of the song. Well done, keep it up Thumbs Up!

And, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and your family Smile.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 24 December 2011 at 11:31am

prncz.iridescence.Hamlet53

Go to top