Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Daya's VM Center: MR VM *new* || Pg. 68 (Aug.18) (Page 51)

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
If only i had known that if i will disappear from forum for 3-4 days then i will get 2 beautiful VM as a treat then i would have gone MIA long backLOL

Tu hi Haqeeqat :

Lovely song & beautiful VM DayaClapAll the scenes were as usual in sync with the lyricsApprove but koel Nakku & their early days of friendship stole my heart one more timeDay Dreaming & the smile Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Very nice birthday gift for Ranju Star & fabulous visual treat for all hopeless Tasha addictsLOL

Aur Ho :

1st of all huge thanks to Hammie & lots of hugsHugHugHugfor the song choice.
Now its ur turn DayaHugHugHug for this   brilliant creationClapClapClap
Loved the starting description about love,where did u get such beautiful lines?
The start was awasome ,all the scenes that followed were superb & the fight scene with Anna's men in jungle...wow...that was some creativityClapit actually had the feel of movie stills taken with movie cameras...hats off to u for creating that effectStar
The last scene brought tears...MR/Dutta ek tear drop hum sabko tissue ka pura box empty karne par majboor kar deta haiCry...he is truly fabulous actor who likes to cast the the spell on his audience with his acting skills & once he sees them hooked,he disappearsConfusedleaving us waiting for him to come back on screen again.

Thanks a lot for this VMSmile

Edited by preety_219 - 14 November 2011 at 8:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MsSweetheart96prncz.iridescence.Hamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

If only i had known that if i will disappear from forum for 3-4 days then i will get 2 beautiful VM as a treat then i would have gone MIA long backLOL

LOL you're saying this ...and me have planned to take back seat with tasha VMs ...i have even gotten rid of all the scenes from my pc ...

Tu hi Haqeeqat :

Lovely song & beautiful VM DayaClapAll the scenes were as usual in sync with the lyricsApprove but koel Nakku & their early days of friendship stole my heart one more timeDay Dreaming & the smile Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Very nice birthday gift for Ranju Star & fabulous visual treat for all hopeless Tasha addictsLOL

Thanks pooji Hug glad you liked it...i was also loving going through those scenes...i stopped and watched the actual scene first before cutting it and putting into video LOL...and yes that smile is so worth mentioning ...me too a hopeless addict haha

Aur Ho :

1st of all huge thanks to Hammie & lots of hugsHugHugHugfor the song choice.
yes, fantastic taste she has, she suggested song to hear and loved it..and then mentioned that would be great to see vm on this and voila here it is haaha
Now its ur turn DayaHugHugHug for this   brilliant creationClapClapClap
thank you ...am glad you thought so Embarrassed
Loved the starting description about love,where did u get such beautiful lines?
some hammie ...and some me searched lol or heard ...me like this only..always searching lines...esp those that mean so much in few words ...
The start was awasome ,all the scenes that followed were superb & the fight scene with Anna's men in jungle...wow...that was some creativityClapit actually had the feel of movie stills taken with movie cameras...hats off to u for creating that effectStar
you're talking about the screen dividing into four ? haha well that was all the doings of the program really...me just placed it there ...LOL but good to know u liked the effect...i did not even noe i could do that until this vm
The last scene brought tears...MR/Dutta ek tear drop hum sabko tissue ka pura box empty karne par majboor kar deta haiCry...he is truly fabulous actor who likes to cast the the spell on his audience with his acting skills & once he sees them hooked,he disappearsConfusedleaving us waiting for him to come back on screen again.
agree totally...that one lone tear drop defo made me finish boxes of tissues ...his vulnerability was so evident there i just had to end it like that...

Thanks a lot for this VMSmile

no thank you for the comments Big smile love them always Hug chal you take care...
phir milenge chalte chalte

Edited by daya0628 - 14 November 2011 at 6:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219prnczHamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Mishal Mishal Mishal!,   what more can i add that has not been said in praise of this man's talent nd his powerful portrayal of the character Dutta?

Daya u have done full justice to the song nd to the character nd the actor nd to us fans too.  It is a fantastic piece of art done with clinical precision. Had not heard the song b4[thanx to hammie] but it fits well with the character nd ur effort has added to the charm of it.Thumbs Up 

"Khud ko khud ki khabar na lage
Koi achcha bhi iss kadar na lage
Unko dekha bas uss nazar se
Jis nazar se unhe nazar na lage"

Lagta hai hum logon ki hi nazar lagayi jo Mishal ab tak nazar nahi arahe parde peUnhappy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.Hamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Mishal Mishal Mishal!,   what more can i add that has not been said in praise of this man's talent nd his powerful portrayal of the character Dutta?
there is not enough words to describe this man's talent ...

Daya u have done full justice to the song nd to the character nd the actor nd to us fans too.
 It is a fantastic piece of art done with clinical precision. Had not heard the song b4[thanx to hammie] but it fits well with the character nd ur effort has added to the charm of it.Thumbs Up
thank you ...am glad you thought soo...
i too think this song has suited everything about Dutta/MR quite appropriately...
its like a song made for him...very apt ...
normally try to fit the scenes to the song but this song was made for him...

"Khud ko khud ki khabar na lage
Koi achcha bhi iss kadar na lage
Unko dekha bas uss nazar se
Jis nazar se unhe nazar na lage"

Lagta hai hum logon ki hi nazar lagayi jo Mishal ab tak nazar nahi arahe parde peUnhappy.
hmm am hoping he comes in some new show soon

anyway thank you so much for the comments...much appreciatedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
marvelous work dear

superb scene

love it

thanks for pm

.iridescence.

Ani_98 IF-Dazzler
Ani_98
Ani_98

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Really like the VM Daya...love the song...Smile

.iridescence.

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Hey Dear Daya Hug
First of all iam really very very sowiee for late latiff here ,,,,,Actually i saw the Vm the day u uploaded but  couldn"t comment ,,,,so me here finally ,,,,
Dear HamieeHug wow really a hearttouching Request indeed ,,,,touches ones heart and soul,,,Briallantly made by daya ,,,,Loved the Vm to the core ,,,,Thumbs UpStariam really speechless and cried while watching it Cry,,,so emotional journey ,,,,,,Very beautifully matched yaar  ...u indeed rocked this Vm ...Thanx yaar and Thanx to hamieee again for the request ,,,,,,waiting for the nxt one ,,,u take care and seee ya around ,,,
Phir milenge chalte chalte 
Lots of love and hugs
suhanaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.Hamlet53

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

me 2nd Tongue
OMG i have reserved on 13th nov and am unreserving on 23rdEmbarrassed just a number fault should have been 13 LOLLOLLOL instead of 23Ouch.

daya superrrbClapClapClapClap absolutely loved it. u know i didn't think much of this song when i first heard itConfused but thanks to HammieBig smile for convincing you to make one on it...just fitted D to the core.Star some songs of Rehman don't make u go crazy the first time around that u hear it but then gradually grows on you and this one is a perfect example of thatTongue.

I loved your opening words, D's intro and the way it ended with his lying down and closing his eyes and that single drop of tear that flowedCryCryCry broke my heartOuch but lovely and absolutely stunning blend of scenes Thumbs Upand the effect it had on me was just overwhelmingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

My most favourite scene was when his gun dropped from his hand while he was sitting on the bonnet of his jeap, gave me a 3D effect and that I almost caught itEmbarrassed.

To Mishal Embarrassed we salute you and thank you for giving us such a wonderful performance of "Dutta Shriram Patil"Big smile that it has been etched for ever in our memoryEmbarrassed and keeps inspiring your talented fans to make such amazing VMs.

ChampTongue i love you for making this beautiful VM and i love it even more as this is pure DSP all the wayLOLLOLLOL

Thanks champ u deserve a huge hugHug 
ChampTongue i have updated my comment finally and have qoted it to save u the trouble of browsing thro several pagesLOLLOL (pg 49)

Edited by chithoo - 23 November 2011 at 2:28am

Go to top