Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Daya's VM Center: MR VM *new* || Pg. 68 (Aug.18) (Page 44)

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
yep yep for METongue, PoojaTongue and SuviTongueTongue.

Srush i can hear u say put the donkey lastOuch...I HAVEROFL

Suvi Disapprove don't kill meOuch i was kiddingBig smile u know how much i love my donkey nahLOL

Edited by chithoo - 03 October 2011 at 11:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219.iridescence.suhana19Prinsesse.Suvi

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
oye Sharmilee multitasking..back to being the VMer..and that too with a trio..what on earth are you eating these days Daya??..that you are coming out with reams and reams of talent ..it's like there's no stopping you now !!!..come on now tell me how do I revitalize my grey cells of my mind is Dead..these days..no dont laugh.. bas tu mujhe mental agility ke prescription bata dei!!!haaahahh.ok ok no silly business now comments:
Sajaana: Madno..Mashooko...Dilbaro...Madno re!!!Clap brilliant...once again its them two..there love expressed though their gazes...this was a complete tear jerker!!all the scenes you chose and all the words that complicated the scenes were very profound..the last scene and the words gave the message that Mishal is no longer a part of this unforgettable love story and also not on screen in our lives in our journey thorough GEC made me rather sad..as  both the lyrics and the scene were very prophetic..and strangely true!..thanks for your effort Star 
Chammak Challo: needed a respite after your first VM ..well compiled zany ,snazy scenes of the naughty ,never changing clown and right hand man of Dutta ..none other than Baji !!all Baji lovers will be mighty chaffed by this vm.so thank you again Daya for capturing all his dimples and jives and rauchy moves..haaahaaLOL
Dil se re: well Daya out of the three .ye hai Hammie ka favourite ..so highlightClap...favourite song ..no nonsense .lyrics ..soulful voice of Rahman..and the scenes you chose//bomm!boom! ..pow! connections of the hearts in the on going action scenes! great video of his profile ;his black jeep ;and the two hugs one in Anna's den and the other in the white kurta..uFFF!loved this compostion.thank you Daya...Star...xxxhammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 04 October 2011 at 1:04pm

chithoosuhana19.iridescence._Eternity_

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
saajaana superbClap

awesome vm daya

love it

tasha miss them Cry

awesome tasha moments Embarrassed

perfectly suited

dil se re

love this song and vm on tasha sone pe suhaga Tongue

amazing yaar

superb

bajjiiiClapLOLWink

really miss himOuch

sari kasar puri kar di

mazaa aa gaya after a long time see our bajji

sari nautanki ek hi mein wowLOLClap

fabulous daya

thanks

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 04 October 2011 at 7:39am

chithoo.iridescence.suhana19Hamlet53

Shreeya1 Groupbie
Shreeya1
Shreeya1

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Daya!!! you made my morning with these new VM's.
The baaji one is crazy good. oved the ending bit LOL!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo.iridescence.

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
hello diiHug
loved the vms ,,Saajna is my fav song 
and chammal challo ki kya baat ,i love seeing baaji dancing in this way
and that dil se vm is also awsem ,,wow viji dii ki toh chaadi hi chaadi 
love you
yours chanchal chotti

chithoo.iridescence.

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
*Enters the thread singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ...ME,SUVI & VIJISmile*
AB birthday gift ke liye thank u bolne se pehle birthday song toh banta hai naaTongue

SAAJANA :

Lots of hugsHugHugHug to u Daya,
u virtually made MR to wish me a very happywala birthdayEmbarrassed

What more can i say other than Beautiful VMStar,loved it Heart
song selection,each & every scene & that last wala scene with coat ,SUPER LIKE it.Embarrassed 
Like i mentioned in the birthday thread i have saajana song with both Koyal & fair Nakku.Wink
Thanks a lot for making me feel so special.Smile

Chammak Challo :

*Hits her head seeing Suvi still dancing *LOL
Arre Suvi bachcha,ab thoda rest kar le aur dusro ko bhi Baaji ke saath dance karne deWinkLOL

Superb DayaClapU picked some of the best scenes of Baaji & captured his funny,witty & happy expressions so perfectly & that letter likhne wala scene was sone pe suhagaApprove& uparse that dialougeWinkSuvi toh JAANEMAAN sunke hi behosh ho gayi hogiEmbarrassed

I personally don't like this songConfused,
but when it comes to Baaji , he makes any song DHINCHAKDancing with his moves.Wink

DIL SE RE :

*Sees Viji still looking into oblivion & thinking any time Dutta will shout -AYE VIJI KAHAN HAI TUEmbarrassed*
Hey bagwaanD'oh ye bhi gayi kaam se,ab jiju ka kya hogaTongue

Daya ,this is all ur faultWink,u made such fabulous VM ,ki ab tasha land se bahar aane ka raasta hi nahi mil rahaDay Dreaming
U captured best phase of Tasha's life in this VM,their JMM track follwed by Dutta's realisation & his longing to meet her at Anna's den & their pre-wedding romantic moments & u did all that in just 3 mins.
wow girlClapClapClap
The cherry on the cake was Nakku's dialouge at the start -*saab mujhe bacha lo* & Dutta's - *Aye Nakku kahan hai tu*Day Dreaming
Haye,main toh ye hi line rewind kar kar ke sun aur dekh rahi thiEmbarrassed

Thanks a lot for these wonderful visual treatsHugHugHug

chithoo.iridescence.

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
@saajna mix...loved the 1st pic of MR...MR smile makes my day...the best smile in da whole world...love him loads man... awesome mix..i love tht song, i wish they had used it mre on tasha becos it reali suited thm

@chamak chalo...aww my fav song...love da best n evrything abt tht song... haha n havin a mix on baji with this song is jus icing on the cake...loved evry scene u used...btw do u mind telin me wt epi it was wer baji pics up a gift? was it a gift dutta gt 4 naku? 0.24?????

@dil se re---aww 1 of my al time fav songs...its amazing...AR rahman the ultimate legend...wer wud bolly b without a composer like him... reali liked this mix in tht 4 a change it was jus on koyal naku...dey had such cute scenes after both confessed der love...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Daya, watched all your 3 VMs...really good work Clap! "Saajna" is like Tasha's trademark song, its just perfect for them, and nice selection of scenes to go with the lyrics. Dil-se was also really good, the song is one of my personal favorites Embarrassed. And "chammak challo" for Baaji ROFL, it really suits him and his personality LOL! And his opening pic with a teddybear (LOL)...again, suits his cute personality LOL...and inclusion of dialogue inbetween, I'm sure that was specially for Suvi direct dilse from Baaji WinkLOL! Dont get to see much VMs on Baaji, so its nice to see one on him after a long time Embarrassed.

.iridescence.Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top