Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Daya's VM Center: MR VM *new* || Pg. 68 (Aug.18) (Page 41)

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
@ dayaaaHeartBroken HeartBroken Heart  Hug

oh wowww sweet unseen friend how much love you scatter with
the tap and brush of your finger tips... thank you all three were mind blowing...every song ,every scene,every special effect, every hue you used for the clips told the story of Dutta's and Nakku's immortal tale of love ...that which lives on ... for your expertise will give it life again and eternal joy to viewers!  time and again Thumbs Up

ok now my favourite... well you know me action orientated , full on gunpowder first!  and then the lace !  yes Eye of the tiger!

the first one was about Mishal's slow  action/ movement portrayal of Dutta..to me that  was  one of the  exclusive attributes only of Mishal,I felt the camera was pointedly instructed to feast and take in the slow movements of his body... and Mishal certainly rose to that and thus immortalized the role of Dutta in such a way ,that makes him an impossible act to follow by the bestest of actors!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoosuhana19prncz-Azy-.iridescence.

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks Daya once again for reliving those moments thru these VM s

and thnk you for making the VM " Eye of the Tiger ", i hve been waiting to see this vM for ages ( looks for ANa too , it is in her  pending req list too LOLLOL)

Hey  Azy and Hammie ,,yup Dutta aka Mishal has left an impresion in our hearts ,no other actor seems to  override ,,hai na ?

an yup I am a lil biased towards the  action /angry Dutta VM LOLrite now ..Day Dreaming

also the song chosen by vijji  " you say best when you say nothing at all " is amazing and the VM has all the romantic and intense Dutta  wonderful moments Day Dreaming

luv u dayaHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoosuhana19.iridescence.

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Hey DayaHug
This is such a nice treat ,3 VMsDay Dreaming ,i know u said these are ur last ,but i am sure u will make VMs for friend's birthdays in future,so in short,we will always get our required TASHA dose from uWink

BIN TERE (Suhana's Birthday VM)

U started this VM with my fav. scene -post helicopter's crash when Dutta returns home,so loveingly Nakku looks at him & for once he too is looking at her as if giving her assurance that he is fine.
All the scenes are such in perfect sync with song.Thumbs Up
But,this entire VM is summed up in the scene where Dutta is sitting by pond & Nakku is praying to Bappa for his happy life & he calls her & she turns  & then Dutta walks towards her .Their fate was so entwined that despite not knowing each other's feeling ,there was some pull which always kept them together.
Amazing creation Star

EYE OF THE TIGER

DSP in full angry moodCoolwow,this is such  a pleasure to watchDay Dreaming
Thanks raj for suggesting this song,it suits Dutta perfectlyWink
Loved this VM ,watched it repeatedly just for More's dhulai part LOL &
Dutta's sword practiceEmbarrassed
He looks so handsome & charming in those action scenes,kya style hai fight karne kiEmbarrassed
Thanks Daya for this VMThumbs Up

You'll say it best

I am not much into listening english songs,but this one i have heard before.Ronan Keating's voice is pleasure to listen to & when his voice & TASHA are combined then it is indeed MAGIC VMClap
The beauty of Tasha's relationship is those unspoken moments between them.
They were indeed soulmates,words were never needed for them to convey their feelings for each other.
Wonderful creationStar
Thanks VIji for suggesting this song.Thumbs Up

Once again thanks a lot DAYA  for such amazing creations,Clap
it is pleasure to watch them all.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoosuhana19prncz.iridescence.

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear DayaHug
First of all sorry for been late as alwaysEmbarrassed...I know u will say dnt be ..hai naWink...

@My Birthday VmBig smile...First of all thanx a million to U and Raj ,Hug,,for this sweet suprise ,,,Truly meant alot ...More then anything ...HugLoved it to the core HeartHeartHeart,,,,,I will cherish this forever yaaro ...Thanx alot for the wonderful treat ,,,Love ya Hug

@Tasha Vm ...Requested By Viji
Wow what a fab and superbClap ...Loved the song ,scenes and the effects ...Very beautifully done ...u matched it perfectly ...i have added to my favs and left an comment on YT ,,,,,Thumbs Up..."sigh so miss them yaara ...But thanx for making and sharing this beautiful vm ...

@MR VM ...Requested BY Raj
Omg Omg Omg ...iam in heaven yaara...what a killer vm ...it wasDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingcan"t get enough of it yaara ...Loved it Heartto the core ...Angry hawwt guyDay Dreaming...Rocking request by Raj ...Raj must be on cloud 9 ...hey raj LOL...are u okkWink...But really superb yaara ,...once again added to my favs and left a comment on YT ...Wink

Thanx alot Daya for the wonderful treats and hope to see make more WinkNever say never ...LOLi hope somebody"s birthday"s come"s up soon ...see me getting selfish lol ...
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

chithooprncz.iridescence.

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Dear DayaHug
First of all sorry for been late as alwaysEmbarrassed...I know u will say dnt be ..hai naWink...

@My Birthday VmBig smile...First of all thanx a million to U and Raj ,Hug,,for this sweet suprise ,,,Truly meant alot ...More then anything ...HugLoved it to the core HeartHeartHeart,,,,,I will cherish this forever yaaro ...Thanx alot for the wonderful treat ,,,Love ya Hug

@Tasha Vm ...Requested By Viji
Wow what a fab and superbClap ...Loved the song ,scenes and the effects ...Very beautifully done ...u matched it perfectly ...i have added to my favs and left an comment on YT ,,,,,Thumbs Up..."sigh so miss them yaara ...But thanx for making and sharing this beautiful vm ...

@MR VM ...Requested BY Raj
Omg Omg Omg ...iam in heaven yaara...what a killer vm ...it wasDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingcan"t get enough of it yaara ...Loved it Heartto the core ...Angry hawwt guyDay Dreaming...Rocking request by Raj ...Raj must be on cloud 9 ...hey raj LOL...are u okkWink...But really superb yaara ,...once again added to my favs and left a comment on YT ...Wink

Thanx alot Daya for the wonderful treats and hope to see make more WinkNever say never ...LOLi hope somebody"s birthday"s come"s up soon ...see me getting selfish lol ...
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

oh no !  u not selfish ! , as we all are wtign to see mre vm's na LOLLOL 
u r rite  "never say never again "  ,daya me  looking at you Embarrassed

and yes su me on cloud 9 .. with ths vm LOL

Edited by prncz - 06 July 2011 at 7:52pm

chithoosuhana19.iridescence.

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Hey Daya...first of all, soo sorry for this delayed reply, was really busy so couldnt check up on your VMs and reply Ouch...ok, now coming to your VMs, loved all your 3 VMs Clap! Nice songs and scene selections, especially the Eye of the Tiger one Wink. And in Dutta's case, he definitely says the best when he doesnt say at all, as most of the time he is screaming on top of his voice so silence is definitely better comparatively LOL! Very well done, keep it up Thumbs Up!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo.iridescence.

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

oooh i have fainted again for the n th time seeing our DEmbarrassedBlushing in all his gloryTongue. Girl! what a mix of song requests you chose to compile together, we are 3 (suhana, raj and I) lucky girls indeed to get songs complimenting each other and so beautifully arranged by our dear Champ, LOVE YOUThank You...made our dayTongueEmbarrassed

simply loved the three and my fav also is now raj's for it has so much D in it...yup azu is right shereef wifeys like her, pooji, raj, i and many more shamelessly drooling over D...kya karen voh hai to drooliciousLOLLOL
thank u once again and as suhana says may many more b days be celebrated by everyone in the forumBig smile
am still in mid air seeing the dedication to me on a VMTongue
LOVE U LOADSHug
U SAY IT BEST THROUGH YOUR VMs DAYABig smileTongue

Edited by chithoo - 18 July 2011 at 12:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Hi DayaHug

Finally i'm land here LOL..aaj raat saare vm dekhne hai mujheLOL..

i'm starting wit  saibo vm - it's beautiful yaarTongue..loved all d scene..i lik dat effect ...actually wit dat music it looks amazingClap...u knw only 1 scene matched in  our vm..omg only 1...Shocked LOL..at 0.36..even i used same scene for dat bit ..but u tuk short Winkn i used whole sceneEmbarrassed...n wow u used my 2 -2 favo scenes...Clap..very nice yaar...dat scene N hold D's hand..i tried so many times to fit dis scene ..butD'oh...i didnt manageLOL...n d another 1 wen D return from dat helicopter accident..n d dheere dheere lyrics... Awesome vm daya ClapHugn d ending noteOuchso true yaar...

Chaayi Madhoshiya - Nice song choice daya...i didn't remember from which movie..but i heard only once ...lyked itEmbarrassed... beutiful vm daya...luv how fair nakku dancing n D watching...lol..n ahh all JMM2 scene...n tasha hug...ohh u used fair nakku in koel nakku's place dat payal necklace scene..wow luved it..fab job yaarClap..all d lyrics n scene suits daya..nice workClap..Thnks for dis beutiful vm's Embarrassed

now its enought for today's remaining 4 vms.. wil watch it tommWink
take care ..see yaa soon...Hug

Edited by --SONEE-- - 19 July 2011 at 1:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

Go to top