Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Daya's VM Center: MR VM *new* || Pg. 68 (Aug.18) (Page 18)

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Nice selection of Tasha scenes and a beautiful song. A very well made VM, DhayaniSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Oh Daya...Tu Jahan is one of fav!!!!!!
And you know the scene you used when Nakku was addressing the Patilwadi people and remembering Dutta..I also thought of the same song...had even written a post on this one...it was so apt at that point of time...and I loved both of them under the tree...
And the reunion hug...used during the music...oh...have watched that scene so much yet am not getting enough of that...am so caught between this diggu jiggu thing these days...and missing Tasha more and moreOuch
owww...big teddy hugs re Daya...

hehe and have edited on Pg 11 tooEmbarrassed

Edited by -Srushti- - 15 May 2011 at 1:11am

.iridescence.

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
fantastic vm's dear
love it
superb songs and tasha scenes

.iridescence.

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Hey DhayaniHug
Just watched 2 more of ur creations.
1)Instrumental MR :
I enjoyed the music piece that u used,the guitar bits was just fabulous.Clap
Seeing so many pictures of MR just reminded me how much we all miss our DuttaDay Dreaming,i still wish for some miracle to happen.Smile
2)Instrumental SR scene :
Once again excellent choice of soft music & guitar bits.Thumbs UpBut,i am not wrong the last music bits sounded like some south indian music.
Even though the SR scene was not properly shot,but urs & Huma's VM just gave it that Tasha wala subtle feelEmbarrassed & turned it into something beautifulClap
Before i forget,let me ask u-just like MR ,do u also play Guitar?
I mentioned Guitar,becaz in both these VMs u have used the piece of guitar & both were quite different.Clap
If not,then i have feeling that u have learned some form of music,somehow ur passion for music reflects thru ur VM.

Will catch up with remaining ones soon.Smile
Lots of loveHug
PoojaSmile

.iridescence.

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Salaam Aaya :

Wonderful  creationClap
This is my favourite song.Actually all the songs of Veer movie are good,but this song had that lover's bechaini wala feel.
I think this is ur longest VM & by far according to me this is ur best creation.Star
I absolutely loved all the scenes that u pickedThumbs Up
Especially the line - Aankh me rab bole & the scene u picked where Dutta tells Nakku-Dekh lene de teri aankh me khud koEmbarrassed
Also the line -Aankh aankh me rehna tum & the scene of 30th august when Dutta & nakku get lost in each other's eyes post their return from Anna's place.
The best has to be the music bits where u used their slight tug of war for that bandage tieing in jungle.EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
It just took be back to those days when i used to watch JMM scenes repeatedly.Day Dreaming
Now watching those scenes just makes me emotional.Cry
Even the last bit just before their reunion,where nakku is sitting near pond & that hug post Kala's exit,that look in dutta's eyesBlushing
The way u ended VM on their dreamy & happy faces was just perfect closure.Clap
I guess we all are hopeless Tasha addicts,& for all of us post that scene they lived happily everafterDay Dreaming

Beautiful creation & going to be my fav. VM amongst all ur creations.
.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

me again a bad thirdOuchOuchOuch no itz all good ...ur not bad Embarrassed
ResEmbarrassed and finally u dereserve LOL
He he...so me coming to edit all Daya's thread now...yes and me all rubbing my eyes in disbeliefTongue
And wow!! you know I never was a big fan of this song...you know i dont like the person in the orginal song lol but i liked the song it self LOL
but loved loved loved how you have used it..aww thanks srushEmbarrassed.all the koel nakku scene..especially the look on Dutta's face when Nakku comes to return his coat afte JMM p1...awww precious memories Day Dreaming
And I loved how you used the coat and bandage scene in the music...it looked so ethereal...Embarrassed   thanks i really wanted to stick that in there LOLeternal...
owww...now me missing Tasha sooo muchOuch oh mee too...thats why i vent thru these LOL
oh and in the last segment you used all scene after reunion,.,, the last Dutta predator walk...ohhh!!! me all crying wying...this was sooo Dutta...Duttaaa!!!! wahhh hhh!!!111Cry  Cry dont cry srush we will live in their memories lol ...come *teddy hugs DJTJ LOL
and you ended it with their last scene in their room Cry
owww ..Daya...big teddy hugs...so emotional... thanks srush am glad u loved it and lol dont get emotional ...cherish the memories on a happy note...u atleast have wonderful parts to re watch when ever u feel like it

-Srushti-

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Nice selection of Tasha scenes and a beautiful song. A very well made VM, DhayaniSmile

Hey Ivy :)
thanks for commenting
glad you liked it Embarrassed

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Oh Daya...Tu Jahan is one of fav!!!!!! I love this song too Embarrassed
And you know the scene you used when Nakku was addressing the Patilwadi people and remembering Dutta..I also thought of the same song...had even written a post on this one...it was so apt at that point of time...and I loved both of them under the tree...oww great minds think a like and haha our dils are connected na so no surprise LOLWink
And the reunion hug...used during the music...oh...have watched that scene so much yet am not getting enough of that...that hug will NEVER get old...love it and then am so caught between this diggu jiggu thing these days...it ok we will bang his head in frustration ...fun stuff LOL and missing Tasha more and moreOuch I know me also missing them Ouch
owww...big teddy hugs re Daya... Big teddy Hugs Hugand of course DJTJ Dancing

hehe and have edited on Pg 11 tooEmbarrassed yup ...my srush on a dereservation spree LOL

-Srushti-

Go to top