Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Daya's VM Center: MR VM *new* || Pg. 68 (Aug.18) (Page 16)

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear DhayaniHug

Finally iam here Wink,,,,sowieee iam late Embarrassed

Dhadke jiya...First of all lovely song...i have heard the slow version of it ...But i also loved the remix as wellWink...loved all the scenes u picked Thumbs Upit really went well with the pace ...just awesome ...
thanx for making such a beautiful vm on tashaHug

MR Vm...Omg Daya u took my breath away with this one Day Dreamingseriously couldn"t take my eyes off ...now that iam seeing it again...miss him so muchCry...u did a mindlowing job...loved it ...Wink...
u rock yaar Clap

Tasha SR vm...Wow really sweet and cute Day DreamingMuch awaited SR of the year WinkLOL...But loved it ...Tasha sets screen on fire Day Dreaming..."sigh miss them "...But its Great to see them again with wonderful Vms ...loved it Hug

Salaam Aaya...Omg this Vm is truly a masterpiece ...loved it Hearti have no words to express...loved the song and the way u created there LS from beginning ...just too good yaar ...really very awesome ...i enjoyed it alot ...Clapadded to my favs ...thanx yaarHug

Tu jahan,,,Once again Really awesome iam running out of words yaar Embarrassed...such a beautiful Vm with beautiful song ..loved it ...

Thanx alot Daya for making and sharing all the lovely and beautiful Vms on tasha ...loved them all ...thanx for all the PMs...U rock with Vms ...Keep making and entertaining usClapThumbs Up...keep up the good work ...

Loads of love and hugs
suhanaHug

Edited by suhana19 - 25 April 2011 at 12:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

san121 Goldie
san121
san121

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

Hey ...so this is actually an old VM i started and
kinda forgot about so finished it now
It's on Tu Jahan from Salam Namaste
hope you like it Embarrassed

@san & bushy i found it and finished for u2 Embarrassed

Daya, there are some moments, which have no sufficient words to describe. Your all vms are really take me to heaven usually, but this one is ...I can't express my feelings but am crying...again I am starting to miss Mishal aka our dutta...Just only few words for you daya...Thank you from core of my heart Daya...Thank you dayaHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

OH MY GOd ! .KiKi :)

what a vm Dhayani ! thanks :)

i was watching it with open mouth , lol can so picture that :P

from the beginning it was so captivating , :) i'm glad u thought so

the very first line and the very first scene took my heart away !
awesome VM :) oh did it ...that was where i kinda struggled to find a scene

thank God u finish it :D lol thanks to bushy&San ...song came up randomly and I rememberedI started one and for some odd reason never finished ...

It was great ! :) thank you thank you

really exceptional and definitely one of ur best :D good to know ...i like this one the most but also like the SR one LOL

Originally posted by dc17-7

hey dhayani, Hi Divya

oh, one more soft melodious song... it was really, really nice... thanks for ur lovely comments :)

tc
divya

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey Dhayani...very beautiful VM Clap...very nice scene selections as well...I just love this song, its one of my personal favorites too...I think Khushi had also made a VM on this song long back...but nevertheless, I just loved it, very good VM, well done, keep it up Thumbs Up!  thanks Aparna :) for the lovely comments ... I love this song too...oh there is a VM on this song lol i will go look for it and watch it...didnt know ...

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

dhayani Big smile  kya baat hai..wah jee wah... thanks mate lovely vm,the song choice is very appropriate for dutta/nakku ,also great editing ,words are a near perfect match to scenes, good mix of old and new Nakku... my best bit has to be the challenge eye lock,  the hug at the pier,the return to PN hug and of course the cherry on the cake SR Star  the previous ones are excellent as well ,please continue to give love through vms x hamlet

Originally posted by Hamlet53

oooh hammmizing,  oh memories of them two, all the clips were absolutely spot on, so many different emotions,expressions that are exclusive to Dutta and Nakku~ you brought them up again in this moving VM, friend ... wonderful daya! saved in my favorites i'll watch it again before going to bed ,maybe he comes in my dreamsx hamlet

Missed commenting on the one before too Embarrassed ... so for both of ur wonderful comments a big thank you ...am really glad you enjoyed it soo much ...ur comments mean a lot ...and am glad the tu jahan one is in ur fav Embarrassed thank you dear Smile

Originally posted by --SONEE--

Hey Dhayani Hug
salam aaya VM is awesome yaarDay Dreaming...beautiful song choice n all scene r apt n u covered all Tasha journey from sadu Dutta ..koel nakku to Tasha's SRTongue ...awesome yaar...i loved dat JMM1 bandage sceneDay DreamingLOL..great workClap loved it...keep it up sweety...next 1 wil watch soonEmbarrassed

Originally posted by --SONEE--

Hey dhayaniTongue
Tu jahan- its a beautiful VM dear...scene selection is very nice n very gud workClap Great VM DhayaniClap...Loved itEmbarrassed

SoneeHug thanks for the wonderful comment ...
really means a lot Embarrassed
yeah i also loved that JMM1 bandage scene LOL

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starrry13

Hi Dhayani!!! Smilesuperb vm yaar!ClapStar agree with everything kiran has postedSmile.This one is surely one of ur best vmsThumbs Up.Waiting for ur next.Embarrassed

Starry Hugthanks for ur lovely comments Big smile .it means a lot thanks ...am glad u liked it

Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

awesome vm dear
lovely song
thanks for pm

Ranjan :-) thanks for the comments ...glad u liked it :)

Originally posted by alveera_rckz

what a vm Dhayani ! tiz is definitely ur best vm... jus lved it

Alveera  :) hey thanks for loving it Embarrassed

Originally posted by rubal223

my god the new vm is so beatufulll

Rubal ...glad u thought so...thanks for comments Embarrassed
.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Daya...!!! Azy Hug
superb...!!!ClapClap thanks you Embarrassed
loved all the tasha scenes u have selected n the song too so up to the mark with the scenes!!!Embarrassed
loved it !!!! am really glad you did :)
now next mine and me waiting for my one!!!TongueLOL yes yes but u might have to wait a while...

Originally posted by -Huma-

lovely VMs Dhayani...Clap...especially tu jahan...btw, did u use the original version of tu jahan, cuz the male voice sounds a bit different or is it time to buy another pair of earphones again..LOL Thanks Huma ...haha I believe it was the original version...maybe it is time u buy new earphones LOL  ..hehe ...but yeah it sounded the same as video version to me

Originally posted by dutta-rose

Omg dhayani i never knew u made vms *sory dont throw shoes* but wow i was missing soo much! Beautiful work dear :D BRILLIANT :) and hey yeh kya ho raha tha u and kirran competing to get first place in my ff lol i feel soo humbled that u all luv my work that much :)
Sheebaaa Hug thanks for the comments glad u found this thread lol ...I know me a kiki spammed ur thread all for first place LOLof course it is great ff :)

Edited by dg0628 - 26 April 2011 at 10:21am

-Azy-

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Dear DhayaniHug  Hi Suhana Hug

Finally iam here Wink,,,,sowieee iam late Embarrassed no prob ...i said na take ur sweet time :P

Dhadke jiya...First of all lovely song...i have heard the slow version of it ...But i also loved the remix as wellWink...loved all the scenes u picked Thumbs Upit really went well with the pace ...just awesome ...
thanx for making such a beautiful vm on tashaHug oh yeah wen I found the remix version looking for the original version... glad u liked it Embarrassed

MR Vm...Omg Daya u took my breath away with this one Day Dreamingseriously couldn"t take my eyes off ...now that iam seeing it again...miss him so muchCry...u did a mindlowing job...loved it ...Wink...
u rock yaar Clap Aww yeah it was actually supposed to be longer but made it in middle of exams so cut it short lol ...aww i miss him sooo much too...thanks for the wonderful comments truly means a lot Embarrassed

Tasha SR vm...Wow really sweet and cute Day DreamingMuch awaited SR of the year WinkLOL...But loved it ...Tasha sets screen on fire Day Dreaming..."sigh miss them "...But its Great to see them again with wonderful Vms ...loved it Hugthanks Suhana ...this one was short...but i only did it for the music lol i love that music bit and thought the SR would go so beautifully with it Smile

Salaam Aaya...Omg this Vm is truly a masterpiece ...loved it Hearti have no words to express...loved the song and the way u created there LS from beginning ...just too good yaar ...really very awesome ...i enjoyed it alot ...Clapadded to my favs ...thanx yaarHug aww itz in ur favEmbarrassed glad that u thought this is a master piece...aww suhana reading this i'm so overwhelmed with ur comments ...thanks yaar Embarrassed

Tu jahan,,,Once again Really awesome iam running out of words yaar Embarrassed...such a beautiful Vm with beautiful song ..loved it ... me also running out of words to thank Embarrassed

Thanx alot Daya for making and sharing all the lovely and beautiful Vms on tasha ...loved them all ...thanx for all the PMs...U rock with Vms ...Keep making and entertaining usClapThumbs Up...keep up the good work ... Thank you suhana for the amazing comments ..it really does mean a lot and all ur comments ...i'm thankful for ...they make making all these worth making  ...thank u

Loads of love and hugs .Loads of love & Hugs from me tooEmbarrassed
suhanaHug

suhana19

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by san121

Daya, there are some moments, which have no sufficient words to describe. Your all vms are really take me to heaven usually, but this one is ...I can't express my feelings but am crying...again I am starting to miss Mishal aka our dutta...Just only few words for you daya...Thank you from core of my heart Daya...Thank you dayaHeart

San thank you ...ur lack for words is making me emotional lol...
am glad that u really like this one...
and am glad my vmz take u to heaven :)
your most welcome...finished it only for u&bushy Embarrassed
or else it would've been forgotten...
u wont believe how long it took me just to find it LOL

Go to top